- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Don't let this boat pass you by!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Several design features place the Tiara 5200 Express in a unique category apart from its competitors. Above deck, two large bench seats surround a removable table in the cockpit. The unique dual transom doors provide access to a spacious swim platform that easily holds a personal watercraft or tender. A crane that hides away completely when not in use also serves as a passarelle for easy boarding. The main deck features Tiara's trademark standup helm. A vast expanse of glass surrounds helm for excellent visibility to all quarters. In the cabin, the same socializing spaciousness continues. The main salon features a pair of opposing seating areas. The one to port is U-shaped and built around the pedestal dining table. On the starboard side, an L-shaped lounge compliments the built-in entertainment center. There is a full galley, complete with all the appliances and counter space to prepare a meal in grand style. The 5200 Express has two staterooms. The master forward has a queen-size pedestal bed that's accessible from three sides. The guest cabin can be configured with double twin-size berths or as a king with the use of an insert. Both sleeping areas have access to their own heads, complete with stall showers. The boat is full of amenities, creature comforts and surprises, like the placement of the washer / dryer under the cabin steps. Of course, the handling of the 5200 Express is everything one would expect in a Tiara. The hull design is built to take on the weather and bring passengers home safely. A merger of function and style resulted in a bow flair that all but eliminates spray and softens the ride.
- Wood finished cabinetry, doors, bulkheads and sole throughout. The galley is to port with sink, counter, wood cabinets, electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer. The guest cabin is to starboard with twin single berths that convert to a double berth and hanging locker, and TV. There is direct head access from this cabin. Going forward is the starboard guest head with vacuum flush toilet and stall shower. The main salon has an L-shaped settee to starboard and dinette to port. The entertainment center with TV, DVD, and stereo in the starboard corner. The master cabin is forward with large Island berth, wood lined hanging locker, and drawer storage. There is also a TV in the cabin. The master head is to port with vacuum flush toilet and stall shower. The washer/dryer is lcoated under the entry steps.
- Engine Room
- Twin Caterpillar 3406, 800 hp diesels Fresh water cooling system with heat exchanger and raw water cooled exhaust Bronze strainer ZF Transmission with V-drives Wet exhaust system Dripless stuffing boxes Morse dual handle cable controls Hynautic hydraulic steering system Glendinning engine synchronizer Reverso oil change pump Phaser diesel generator (2) Aluminum 350-gallon each Racor fuel filter and water separators
- Electrical System
- AC Electrical System: 120/240 VAC, 60 hz 120/240. 50-amp shore power, hardwired through a Cable Master unit Polarity indicator on panel Volt and ammeter meters Overload protection on breakers & fuses
- Interior Equipment
- (4) Marine Air air conditioning units Froce 10 electric stove Panasonic microwave SubZero refrigerator/freezer Cockpit refrigerator (3) TV's Bose stereo Raritan icemaker in cockpit Splendide washer/dryer
- Helm to starboard with (2) pedestal mounted captain's chairs Bench seating to port and aft Wet bar behind helm seats with icemaker and refrigerator (2) Tables that come up from the sole hydraulically Engine room access from the cockpit Transom doors, port & starboard Air conditioned and enclosed cockpit by fiberglass hardtop, fixed windows, and isinglass curtains
- Safety Gear
- Fire extinguishers FE241 fire suspension system (3) Rule bilbe pumps located forward, amidships, and aft (3) Type I lifejackets and (8) Type III, all stored in cockpit lockers Delta anchor with chain and rode Stainless steel bow rail Boarding ladder on swim platform EPIRB: 406 GPS Revere life raft storage in cockit sea locker (3) Fireboy carbon monoxide detectors (2) Battery operated smoke detectors Electric air horn
- Navigation Gear
- Ritchie compass ICOM VHF radio Raymarine depth suonder Ramarine speed indicator Furuno NAVNET radar/plotter Furuno NAVNET plotter/video Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Hull and Structure
- The hull construction is molded fiberglass Metallic rudders 3-Blade, 32" X 38" propeller Stainless steel propeller Cutlass bearings Bronze I beam type struts Stainless steel rub rail Bennett trim tabs The deck construction is cored fiberglass with molded-in non-skid Stainless steel deck hardware
- Water Systems
- Watermaker Potable Water System: 200-Gallon water tank, aluminum (2) Attwood 20-gallon each water heaters Waste Water System: 85-Gallon holding tank, aluminum (2) Vacuum type heads Jabsco gray water sump
- Tools, charts, art, personal effects, and any items not specific to the vessel.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.