- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 Cyl
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Janie B has been stored in a covered fresh water slip for the past 20 years!
Updated photos are coming soon!
Owner has just finished refreshing and refitting this beautiful yacht.
This vessel is part of an estate sale.
The Janie B has been used mainly for short family fishing trips to the Gulf of Mexico, and she is set up for doing exactly that. Her owner added a custom tackle box on the trunk cabin. This Grand Banks is not currently set up for cruising, but could be updated easily.
All of the basics are all here:
- New aluminum tanks (2005)
- Onan 9kw generator with 14 hours
- Stainless shafts
- Dripless shaft seals
- All new batteries in 2013
- Bottom job within last two years
- Her twin Lehmans run great
- The main salon is entered through both side decks; featuring a forward port side galley. The dinette is aft to starboard with a folding leaf table with "L" shaped seating. The forward cabin has a v-berth, head and a very large hanging locker. The aft cabin has a double size berth to starboard and a single berth to port, center-line desk with drawers, drawer storage under each berth, head with separate shower, and access to the aft deck. There is a small bar located starboard just aft of the helm. This vessel's interior features a full teak interior and parquet floors that are in excellent condition.
- Northstar 941X GPS Furuno GP-70 GPS Simrad AP-50 Autopilot Furnuno LC-90 Loran C Furuno CRT Radar Dsiplay w/ open array Furuno Color Fishfinder Datamarine Depth Qualcomm OmniTRACS satelite location and messaging system Standard Horizon USA II VHF Kenwood VHF AM/FM Stereo w/ Cassette Compass
- Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Ford Lehman 120 HP diesels Consumption Approx 4.1 GPH at 8 Knot Cruise (~1000 NM Range) Two 300 Gal. Fuel Tanks Replaced with Aluminum 9 kW Onan generator with sound shield. 6 hours Racor fuel filters both primary and secondary 3 Main Accress hatches to engine room + Access Through Forward Cabin Generous Storage Glendenning Engine Sychronizer Reverso Oil Changing System Stainless Shafts PSS Dripless Shaft Seals Two Fireboy Model 35 Halon Systems 2 Automatic Bilge Pumps Battery Bank Storage Mechanical Steering
- Electrical System
- 3 Marine Air Conditioning units Sentry 40A Battery Charger Trace 2500W Inverter/ Charger Dual 30A Shore Power 5 battery banks (All new Jan 2013) 12V Lighting Horn Windshield Wipers 30A Shore Power Cables
- Stainless Steel Sink Single Lever Faucet Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove with Oven Two (2) Subzero Refrigerator & Freezers (one is not functional) U-Line Icemaker Pantry Storage Cabinets
- Raritan 12 Gal. Water Heater Fresh Water Pressure Pump w/ Accumulator Tank Jabsco Electric Marine Head Forward Jabsco Manual Head Aft Two (2) LectraSan Waste Systems
- Teak Decks in Great Condition Teak Planked Transom Steadying Sail Swim Platform Ideal Windlass Fresh Water Pressure Intake Port Folding Mast and Boom Custom Deck Storage Box Bimini Docklines Emergency Tiller Steering
- Anchor Equipment
- Anchor Platform Ideal Windlass Danforth Anchor
- 6 Man Zodiac Liferaft in Hard Case (need service and re-pack) Numerous Lifejackets ACR 406 EPIRB (Needs Battery and Service) Qualcomm OminTRACS satellite messenger
- Brokers Remarks
- This Grand Banks has had the same owner for the past 20 years. The boat has been kept in a covered freshwater slip in the small fishing town of St. Marks, FL. The decks and topsides are in need of deep cleaning, but are in great condition thanks to being stored out of the sun and weather. The interior is very basically appointed, but in good condition. The engines have been lightly used, and the Onan Generator is in like new condition. The new aluminum fuel tanks also help make this vessel a fantastic value. Here are some of the things that the most buyers may want to add to the boat: Chartplotter Window Treatments V-berth cushions need to be recovered
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Trawlers Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers. Out of State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days with No Florida Sales/Use Tax - Ask me how!