- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This lightly used, very well equipped boat is ready for cruising. Literally shows like new. Special features include rail protected full 360 degree walk-around decks; port and starboard access to docks; shaded cockpit from sun and rain; extended dinghy deck for service and launching RIB.
- This lightly used, very well equipped boat is ready for cruising. Literally shows like new. Special features include rail protected full 360 degree walk-around decks; port and starboard access to docks; shaded cockpit from sun and rain; extended dinghy deck for service and launching RIB. Yanmar engines, 480 HP each.
- • Teak valance board • Teak overhead safety handrail • Steering control station with helm seat • Cruisair evaporator/blower for central air conditioner, 16K BTU • Cruisair SMXHT Vimar style control panel • 20” HD TV built-in to Salon/Galley cabinet • Teak & senwood interior floor throughout • Ultraleather on Salon settee (light chamois color) • Matching Ultraleather barrel chair • Hydraulic hi-lo teak top table with slide • Diamond Sea-Glaze sliding doors from helm station to starboard deck, salon to port deck and salon aft to cockpit • Electronic teak panel, overhead • Engine gauges on bevel panel • Adjustable Ultraleather helm chair • Home theater DVD/CD/Radio System • L-Shaped Salon settee with storage inside • Broan trash compactor in Galley • Retractable screen doors from salon
- • Granite countertops • Teak panel and cabinetry • Storage cabinets and drawers • Franke sink with tap • Dish locker over aft counter • Serving shelf • Dometic refrigerator • Kenyon electric cook-top • GE microwave convection oven • GFI (110V only) AC outlet • Amtico Teak and Holly flooring • Trash compactor
- Master Stateroom
- • Queen size berth • Hatch on cabin top • Cruisair evaporator / blower for central air conditioner, 16K BTU for Master Stateroom and two heads • Cedar lined hanging locker full height with automatic lighting • Shelf top wardrobe to port side • Stainless steel square port lights • Cruisair SMXHT Vimar style control panel
- Guest Stateroom
- • Upper & Lower berth • Stainless steel square port lights • Cruisair evaporator/blower for central air conditioner, 16K BTU for Guest Room & Galley • Cruisair SMXHT Vimar style control panel • Cedar lined hanging locker with automatic lighting • Dometic washer/dryer under bunk
- • Granite countertop & sink • Teak walls and cabinets • Medicine cabinet/storage • Grohe faucet for sink and shower • Stall shower with one-piece glass door • Two heads with single shower layout • Mirror • Stainless steel square port lights • Tecma heads • GFI (110V only) AC outlet • Vent blower • Granite counter and granite border in shower stall
- Accommodations & Interior
- • Push button handles for drawers & cupboards • Teak paneling and cabinetry • Cruisair SMXHT Vimar control panels • Cruisair evaporator / blower for central air conditioner 16K • Satin varnish for interior finish • Removable headliner • Stainless steel hardware • Hanging lockers with dual locking mechanism • Teak & holly flooring throughout • Vimar interior switches & outlets
- Hull, Structure, & Decks
- • Hand-laid gel-coated FRP hull • Airex C70.90 foam on hull sides • AL 600 Balsa core on superstructure • Solid fiberglass hull bottom • Added sound insulation forward hull at berth • Deck access hatch to chain locker • White non-skid fiberglass (Awlgrip Griptex) • White vinyl rub rail stainless steel insert • Windshield on Flybridge, Lexan • Green bottom paint, antifouling • Black single boot top stripe • Diamond Sea-Glaze sliding door from cockpit to Salon and Pilothouse • Fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder • Fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller • Sunbrella fabric on outside cushions • Frameless window frames, all fixed • Tempered tinted window glass on all port lights with screens • Two (2) Side-boarding gates at both starboard and port cockpit rails • Deck lights, 12V • Carbon fiber reinforces structural stringers • L-shape Flybridge seat with storage underneath • FRP table with stainless steel fixed support on Flybridge • Cockpit hatch with ladder down to lazarette • Twin Flybridge helm seats • Detailed structural stringers in engine room & lazarette • Fiberglass stairs with handrails from
- Exterior Hardware & Fittings
- • Stainless steel hardware and rudders • 1-1/4” Stainless steel handrails & stanchions main deck • Stainless steel cleats & hawse holes • Stainless steel square port lights • Vertical windlass VRC1250 • Emergency rudder tiller • Zincs on rudders and shafts • Stainless steel handrails on back transom • 12V Cigarette lighter type DC outlet on Flybridge • Passive stabilizer on hull bottom • Fresh and salt water wash down in cockpit & foredeck • 800lbs hydraulic davit with power luffing • Bridge/Boat deck extended to cover entire cockpit below • Cockpit stairway hatch cover • Custom propeller shafts • Starboard main deck exit gate • Bronze struts with cutlass bearings • High-efficiency, computer-designed & machined Bronze propellers • Bronze through hull fittings • Teak steering wheel inside & stainless steel on Flybridge • Teak bow and stern staffs • Windshield wipers & washers • Remote operated lockable cockpit hatch • Removable lifeline and railing for aft Flybridge dinghy deck • Aft Deck shower, dockside water (one unit) and TV phone inlet (one unit) at the starboard side deck • Stainless steel Bruce type anchor 66lbs • Second helm chair • Electric bow thruster 24V, 10HP • Hardtop flybridge enclosed on 3 sides with sliding acrylic panels • Three (3) Access sliding doors to port, starboard and aft decks (Diamond-Sea Glaze) • RIB Tender, 10’ AB with 15HP Honda 4-cyc
- Control & Navigation
- • Full Raytheon electronics package, both upper and lower helm • (2) Control stations Flybridge & Salon • Complete engine instrumentation • International navigation lights • Engine hour meter • Electric engine control with synchronizer • Hydraulic steering system • Engine alarm system, audio oil and temperature • Kahlenberg single trumpet air horn • Sirius/XM satellite weather radar installation • Sirius/XM radio outlets Flybridge & Salon
- Electrical System
- • Heavy-duty AGM batteries • Engine battery disconnect switch • Battery paralleling system with control switch • Service battery switch • 2000W inverter/charger • Polarity reverse indicating light • AC outlets throughout • 12V lights in all compartments • AC/DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers • VOLT & AMP meters • Bonding system throughout • Shore power receptacle 1x50AMP 120/240VAC in two locations • 12 KW Northern Lights Generator
- Engine Room & Bilge
- • Flojet pressure fresh-water system • Johnson pressure sea-water system • 20-Gallon water heater • Aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges • Stainless steel water tanks with sight gauges • Color-coded piping for fuel and water • Holding tank plumbed • Common drainage system for sink, shower, bilge & exterior deck • (1) Manual bilge pump • (4) Electric bilge pumps 12V auto & manual bilge switch, sumped when available • 12V shower sump pumps • High water bilge alarm in engine room • Cruisair compressors for central air conditioner, 16K each (3 units, total 48K BTU) • TaylorMade air conditioner pumps, P5000C for master stateroom and P1000C for other compartments • Bronze seacocks and raw water strainers on all intakes • Dual Racor fuel filters with Y-vales • Fire extinguisher system with engine shut down system • AC outlet • Quash and Thinsulate sound insulation • Racor fuel/water separator for mains & generator • Engine room vent blowers 2x12V • Engine isolation switches • Heronrib rubber floors for engine room walkway • (6) 110V fluorescent lights or anti-explosion type • 220V / 50HZ system • 12V ceiling lights in engine room • Fiberglass exhaust pipes with mufflers • Dripless seals for rudder posts • Fresh-water outlet with hose for engines & generator • Oil changing system for both engines & generator • Dripless engine shaft seal logs • (3) Valves in steering system for autopilot • Holding tank gauge • Fuel polishing system • Tank tender for (4) tanks
- All owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .