This one of a kind, one-owner beauty that is simply the cleanest of her model on the market. She has been lovingly cared for and with an exceptional array of equipment and amenities including,16,000 BTU AC . The owner is relocating and is motivated.
- Key Features
- 4 Oversized Harken 2-speed racing winches, Jib Car, Traveler and Furler (quick Change Option) AC New in 2010 Bluetooth connection to instuments from laptop Lowest price on the market
- Dimensions LOA: 33 ft 11 in Beam: 11 ft 3 in LWL: 30 ft 6 in Minimum Draft: 4 ft 3 in Displacement: 11172 lbs Ballast: 4235 lbs Bridge Clearance: 45 ft 3 in Headroom: 6 ft 3 in Engines Engine Brand: Westerbeke Engine(s) Total Power: 27 HP Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Other Propeller: 2 blade propeller Year Built: 2001 Engine Hours: 640 Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (52 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 1 (18 Gallons) Accommodations Number of single berths: 1 Number of double berths: 3 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 1 Electrical Equipment Electrical Circuit: 12V Outside Equipment/Extras Electric windlass Accomodations Two private cabins, one head, stand-up shower Forward cabin with roomy V berth and overhead ventilation Salon with sette and table that folds to double berth Private aft cabin with hangin locker and opening port Nav station with all upgrades Privacy curtains throughout 16,000 BTU AC new in 2010 Galley Deep double bowl sink Top loading refrigerator/ freezer Ample storage Microwave Two burner propane stove with oven, upgraded propane tank aft Plenty of counter/ work space Gas detector and alarm Electronics Raymarine Auto Pilot Raytheon ST60 Tridata, wind, speed, depth GPS/Plotter new in 2010 Upgraded VHF radio with remote helm mic Fuel, water, waste gauges 600 watt inverter Upgraded alternator and battery management system Maintenance free batteries Sails Mainsail 140 Jib Extras Sternrail seats one anchor plow with electric windlass 4 oversized, 2 speed Harken racing winches Covers for all winches and binnacle Upgraded Harken traveler Upgraded Harken jib cars Harken Mar IV Dual track furling system LED nav lights Standing rigging inspection certification
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed by Groupe Finot, the Beneteau 331 offers a sophisticated hull with traditional lines. A spacious cockpit, top-of-the-line deck hardware, and a roller furling main accent her ease of handling. Standard features include refrigeration, excellent ventilation and additional electronics.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.