- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Dania Beach FL) The Tayana 52 Cutter is a world class blue water cruiser with style, room, and reputation. She features a large open cockpit designed to enhance your days on the water. The spacious interior provides upscale accommodations with three staterooms, two heads, and spacious salon.
The interior features teak bulkheads and trim, long settee, wrap around dinette, nav station with chart table, and full galley. Forward is the master stateroom with double berth and aft is are guest staterooms each with double berth. Galley is aft and includes: Force 10 3-burner range with oven, convection oven, Grunert refrigerator and freezer, teak storage cabinets and drawers, and varnished countertop with stainless steel double sink.
This 52 Tayana Cutter has Perkins diesel engine and Westerbeke generator. She needs some TLC, new electronics, and this beauty is priced accordingly. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Robert Perry has written that the Tayana 52 is one of his favorite designs. Blending a low freeboard with a long waterline and a moderate beam, the Tayana 52 appears to be moving even when it's tied to a dock. Side decks are wide and deck space is abundant. Typically sailed as a cutter rig, the Tayana 52 is remarkably seakindly for such a powerful hull and sail plan. Tayana 52's have won major offshore races and have been owned by such knowledgeable sailors as Lowell North and Craig Breedlove. In many ways it can be said that the Tayana 52 is the kind of yacht that racing sailors choose to cruise.
- Forward Master Cabin Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Open Salon Port Side Settee Wraparound Dinette Full Galley Nav Station with Chart Table Guest / Day Head Two Aft Cabins
- Grunert Refrigerator and Freezer Force 10 3-Burner Range with Oven Convection Oven Teak Cabinets Stainless Steel Double Sinks Upper and Lower Storage
- Sails & Rigging
- Aluminium mast and boom Standing rigging, stainless steel Profurl roller furling Mainsail Jib, 100% Yankee Staysail
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 1154.00 sq ft I : 62.00 ft J : 20.67 ft P : 57.00 ft E : 18.00 ft Working Sail Area : 1156.00 sq ft
- Deck & Hull
- Aluminium framed hatches Stainless steel opening ports Teak exterior handrails Six mooring cleats Double anchor sprit and rollers Two anchors with chain Nilsson electric windlass Chain locker and one deck pipe Stainless steel stanchions with vinyl covered double lifelines with gates Stainless steel bow pulpit Stainless steel stern pulpit Aluminium mainsheet traveler with roller car Aluminium staysail tracks with cars Aluminium genoa tracks with cars Winches, Lewmar: Two 58 CST jib sheet winches Two 40 CST secondary sheet winches One 40 CST main sheet winch One 40 CST main halyard winch One 40 CST jib halyard winch One 30 CST staysail halyard winch
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkins 4-236 V-Drive Diesel Engine Westerbeke 5-kW Generator 50-amp Shorepower AC / DC Electrical System Nilsson Electric Windlass
- Salesman's Notes
- Single Owner Boat Served as a Coastal Cruiser - Maine to Key West and back Solid Vessel - Needs some TLC and updating
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.