- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9 M1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
OWNER INVITES OFFERS
One of a kind Sport fish built on an Island Hopper Hull with Twin 5.9 Cummins Diesels. Very effcient fuel economy with less than 10 gal total per hour fuel burn at 1800 rpm (21 knots).
There are several Island Hoppers on the market but you cannot compare them to this one since this is a total custom built boat. This one owner 30' Island Hopper has been partially designed by its owner and custom built by the factory to his specifications. The main focus is the twin engine power , there are NO other Hoppers with dual engines Turbo Charged Cummins 6BTA 5.9 Diesels. The owner will tell you that he built a serious fishing machine and won several trophies pursuing his sport using this boat. Ideal for serious offshore fishing, diving, commercial or charter service. One of the main designs was the oversized custom aluminum frame which supports the oversized canvas top and features many safety rails for its crew and passengers. She is ruggedly built for commercial use, or for the fishing hobbyist or simply a safe family outing to the deep waters or Islands. The boat has a super size deck for plenty of guests, and would also make a perfect dive boat. There is a cuddy cabin, good electronics, and so many custom features we highlighted them bold text in the specifications. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- V-berth with storage underneath Shelves over bunks Rope locker with 300' of anchor rode Fiberglass cabin with 6'5" headroom Opening tinted glass windows Overhead exterior dome light
- Flybridge with a Sherman custom fabricated oversized top with aluminum framework and support structure Customized captains chair w/cover Flybridge companion seating with new cushions Self bailing cockpit with outboard scupper covers Dual helm stations with stainless steel wheels w/canvas covers Decks are watertight, non skid material applied 5-10" cleats: 1 bow, 2 amidships and 2 aft inboard cleats 2-24" x 24" flush deck aluminum hatches making under-deck access easy Fully insulated sound 6'x 6' engine room box cover, 15" in height, (Mylar strips for easy moving and very quiet) Heavy duty aluminum flybridge ladder Bow rail 1 1/4" aluminum (USCG approved) Micron 66 bottom paint and boot stripe Grappling type anchor with chain and rode and customized pulley system 2 Grab rails mounted to cabin roof Three watertight compartments equipped with bilge pumps All central hardware through-hull bolted Lees 21' custom spreader wish-bone outriggers 40 gallon circulating live well Bait prep station Tackle drawers 22 Rod holders 4 storage rod holders
- Northstar 6000i Network GPS Chartplotter, Fishfinder & Radar ready Simrad AP16 Autopilot Icom VHF Radio w/Shakespeare Antenna Glendenning Electronic Engine Synchronizers with Trolling Valves on flybridge Overhead electronics box
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin 260 hp Cummins 6BTA5.9M 6 Cylinder Diesel Engines w/less than 920 hours Turbocharger with intercooler and an aftercooler Custom designed oversized engine box air inlets Airsep intakes Racor filters All blue high pressure hoses Oversize exhausts & marine mufflers Engine exhausts angle outboard to minimize re-entry of fumes Twin Disc Transmissions w/trolling valves (Trolling valves enable low propeller speeds) Cummins spare parts/emergency kit Mechanical Equipment Cummins factory instrument panels Jabsco pressure wash-down pump Stainless steel water cooled propeller shafts Bronze struts, rudders, shaft logs and 4 blade propellers Drip-less shaft log seals Aluminum fuel tanks, 2-100 gals each Hydraulic steering systems Copper tubing fuel and steering lines Dual engine controls w/auto-sync Raw water strainers Trim tabs w/helm controls and indicators Auto/manual bilge pump system Automatic Fireboy extinguisher system with automatic engine shut down ELECTRICAL 3-4D 12 volt batteries with selector switches (2 engine, 1 house) 12V panel with circuit breaker Navigational lights Fuel gauges PVC conduit Sentry battery charger Electrical bonding system throughout 12V automatic bilge pump system
- Some notes from the owner as to other important information:
- Rugged Military grade fuel lines Fuel tanks have fuel filters High capacity racor 1000 Watertight crash bulkheads Watertight deck Fiberglass closed cell foam construction….nothing to rot on this boat! Customized heavy duty bow rail Angles exhausts therefore no diesel fume back up Diamond plated hatched with dog downs High capacity 1.5 inch wash down hose on deck Customized fuel entry system
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.