- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This offering is one of the popular Huckins Linwood 56 models with three staterooms, a comfortable deckhouse lounge, and a spacious bridge deck for entertaining and lounging. There is a large aft cockpit which also functions as an owner's private sun deck. This classic has been upgraded and maintained to the highest standards throughout her life. She is ready to provide many more years of service to her new owner!
- STARLIGHT EXPRESS accommodates eight owners and guests in 3 staterooms plus a convertible settee for two in the salon. The master stateroom is aft with twin berths and an en suite head with stall shower. Forward to port is a twin berth guest stateroom. Opposite to starboard is a guest head with stall shower which also serves as a day head. Forward in the companionway up three steps is the main salon. There is an L-shaped convertible settee on the port aft corner of the salon with a teak hi-lo cocktail table. Opposite the settee are two rattan chairs with cushions. The salon abounds in varnished teak joinerwork with built-in drawers, book shelves and storage lockers. Forward and down three steps from the salon is the galley and dinette followed by the forward guest stateroom with upper and lower bunks.
- The galley is forward and down three steps from the salon on the port side. On the starboard side is a dinette which seats four comfortably. •G.E. 16 cubic ft. refrigerator w/freezer & ice maker •Kenmore 4 burner electric range w/oven •Microwave oven •Garbage disposal •Toaster •Double stainless steel sink •Atlantic stainless steel hot water heater •G.E. Spacemaker stacked washer & dryer
- Master Stateroom
- •Twin berths w/4 drawers beneath each berth •(2) built-in 6 drawer night stand/dressers •Vanity w/stool •Hanging locker •(2) reading lights •Center line aft door to cockpit •En suite head w/stall shower
- Guest Stateroom
- •Twin berths w/6 drawers beneath each berth •Built-in 5 drawer dresser •Hanging locker •(2) reading lights •Mirror
- Guest Stateroom 2
- •Upper/lower berths •Hanging locker •Lavatory •Stacked washer/dryer
- Aft Deck
- •L-shaped cushioned settee •Teak top cocktail table •Teak end table •Clear vinyl deck curtains •Cushioned helm chair on pedestal •Built-in cushioned companion seat
- Deck Equipment
- •Anchor sprit w/Bruce anchor •Ideal 24V windlass w/chain gypsy •(2) Danforth anchors •Marquipt 600# electric davit •Fatty Knees 9' dinghy w/sail mast & 2 h.p. Honda 4 stroke outboard •Marquipt boarding ladder •Swim platform •Revere 6 person life raft in cannister •ACR RLB-35 EPIRB •Coast Guard safety package •Stainless steel bow rail & stanchions w/lifelines •(4) deck chairs •International navigation lights •Carlisle & Finch 15" search light •Buell dual stainless steel air horns •Windshield wipers w/washers •Fenders & lines •Bridge deck curtains •Dockside water connection
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- •Nobeltec computer w/Big Bay display •Furuno GP32 GPS/WAAS navigator •Com Nav 1001 autopilot •Raymarine ST60 Tri Data, •Interphase Twinscope color depth sounder •Nobeltec radar •Icom M504 VHF radio •XM Sirius weather module overlay on plotter •Danforth White 6" Constellation compass •Raymarine rudder angle indicator •Jensen AM/FM receiver w/CD payer & remote control •Vizio 22" flat panel TV
- Electrical System
- •12V/24V DC electrical system •115V/230V AC electrical system •Phasor 14 kW generator (2007) •(4) 8D Prevailier batteries (house service) •(2) 8D Prevailier batteries (engine start) •(2) D125 Prevailier batteries (generator start & electronics) •Newmar 40 amp Phase Three 12V battery charger •Heart EMS 24 volt inverter/charger •Trace 24V DR series inverter/charger (dedicated to house computer) •50 amp shoreline •(2) 30 amp shorelines
- Hull Construction
- The hull is double planked diagonal Philippine mahogany bonded with Resorcinol resin and then sheathed with 20 oz. fiberglass cloth set in epoxy. This composite wood construction is similar to cold molded wood construction of today. The frames are sawn white oak and the keel and keelson are laminated white oak. The decks and cabin tops are sheathed with 10 oz. fiberglass cloth set in epoxy.
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- The boat was repowered in October, 1999, with twin Cummins 6CTA 8.3M's rated at 430 h.p. each, and Twin Disc MG5061 V Vee drive transmissions. Owner reports cruising at 1800 rpm for a speed of 17 knots with fuel consumption of 22 gallons per hour. •Glendinning synchronizer •3 Blade propellors w/spares •PYI Python drive shafts •Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning system w/SMX controls •(2) Microphor air powered heads •Air compressor (heads & air horns) •Electric bilge pumps •Electric sump pumps •Fresh water pump
- This offering is one of the popular Huckins Linwood 56 models with three staterooms, a comfortable deckhouse lounge, and a spacious air conditioned bridge deck for entertaining and lounging. There is a large aft cockpit which also functions as an owner's private sun deck. This classic has been upgraded and maintained to the highest standards throughout her life. She is ready to provide many more years of service to her new owner!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .