- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 330 Coastal is a dual purpose boat well suited to fishing with her large cockpit but also a great cruising boat with a roomy cabin and enclosed stand up head compartment. Out On A Lim has been very lightly used, never slept aboard and is in superior condition. For sale by her second owner, she has only 250 engine hours and 143 generator hours. Recent electronics including a large Garmin touch screen.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The roomy cabin has a large V-berth forward, two hanging lockers, dinette to starboard, galley and head compartment to port. Up three steps is the bridge deck and the Bimini covered cockpit is aft.
- Main Salon
- Large V-berth forward with privacy curtain Forward hatch and six opening ports with screens Convertible dinette to port with portable rod rack on shelf Two hanging lockers, one with rod storage Cruisair air conditioning/heat Carbon Monoxide alarm Overhead lighting, galley lighting, reading lamps Courtesy lights Built in chart storage tube Enclosed stand up head compartment with vanity and shower SeaLand Vacuflush head, exhaust fan, shower sump pump, light, skylight Tankwatch III holding tank level monitor
- Cabinet and drawer storage, molded in sink GE microwave oven (unused) Black & Decker coffee maker (unused) Kenyon alcohol/electric single burner stove (unused) Norcold refrigerator/freezer, dual voltage
- Lewmar windlass with deck foot switches and helm remote Fortress anchor, chain and rode Stainless steel bow and side rails for safe passage forward Salt water wash down Built in live well in starboard seat console Cockpit carpet, never used 10 life jackets Removable heavy duty SOS Tele-Outriggers, telescoping outriggers Hard top with four sided enclosure Bimini top over cockpit Built in fishing line/leader dispenser Four flush mounted Lee rod holders Six welded tower leg mounted rod holders Three tackle lockers in port seat console Dock side water hook up Cockpit bolsters Removable aft cockpit seating Under gunnel rod racks Two fish boxes Transom door Fiberglass swim platform
- Electronics & Helm
- Electronics fuse panel Claroin marine stereo with helm remote and Clarion M635 six disc CD changer Large helm and companion seats with foot rests, helm seat adjustable, storage lockers under seats Three AFI windshield wipers Opening center windshield Sirius satellite weather Digital depth back up Birdsall fluorescent light on top over helm Two cockpit spreader lights Cockpit stereo speakers Windlass remote switch Morse engine controls Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF radio with remote speaker GPSmap 441S color Garmin chart plotter GPSmap 5212 touch screen color plotter/sounder/weather Garmin GMI 10 fuel management and depth Garmin GHC 10 autopilot Ritchie Powerdamp compass 12 volt outlet Guest remote control spotlight on hard top Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Hydraulic steering Fuel gauges, volt meters, sync gauge, tachometers, oil pressure gauges, temperature gauges Engine and high water alarms
- AC and DC distribution breaker panels Push button breakers Four 12 volt batteries Two Perko battery switches Professional Mariner Promatic 30 amp battery charger Water heater Three automatic bilge pumps Kohler model 73E generator, 7.3 kw, 143 hours
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Seafire engine room fire system Engine room lights Mercruiser 454 Horizon inboards, 250 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.