- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 74P EDC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a very clean motor yacht kept in freshwater the majority of her life.
Garmin touch screens, light interior, underwater lights, freedom boat lift and full enclosure on fly bridge and aft deck.
This boat has been maintained well and owners are ready for an offer.
- This is a freshwater-kept, well-maintained, very clean 530 Carver with the hard to find lighter interior and low engine hours. Full enclosure with screens to the back of the fly bridge and another on the cockpit. Stainless steel refrigerators, great galley and interior in great condition. Updated Electronics GARMIN 5212 with touch screen radar underwater lights freedom lift
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse has a distinctive profile, exquisite comfort and style and remarkable fuel capacity. Designed for entertaining as well as for the helmsman's comfort, the fly bridge offers a large dinette - lounge, seating for eight, a wet bar, plus after-deck storage for a dingy up to 10 feet long. Large sliding glass doors lead from the cockpit to the luxurious cabin where frame-less windows enhance light and visibility. A companionway and door lead from pilothouse to bridge, and there's a starboard side deck access door. Three different galley plans offer a choice of more counter top area, extra cabinets, or additional entertainment space, plus the standard three-burner stove with oven, built-in convection microwave oven, Subzero refrigerator with separate freezer, and solid-surface counter tops. Optional European crew quarters can include a single bunk, sink, head and storage.
- She sleeps a total of six guests in three well-appointed staterooms. The guest stateroom has upper and lower bunks with hanging closet. There is a spacious master stateroom located amidship and located all the way forward is the VIP stateroom with a spacious queen island berth. Plenty of drawers for storage, private stereo system, separate head, vanity and shower with tub.
- Deck & Safety
- Deck Maxwell 2200 VWC Lo Profile Windlass w/44# Anchor & 200' of 5/16" Chain (5) 12 Volt Batteries 50 Amp Battery Charger 50 Amp 110V AC Inlets with 50' Cable (1) TV/Phone Inlet with 50' Cable Exterior Courtesy Lights 110V AC Receptacles Generator 13.5KW Kohler Forward Shorepower Inlet with Cablemaster (add 50' of Shore Cord Included) Adapter 50 Amp (included 50' of Shore Cord) Engine Oil Change System Bow Thruster Electronic Engine Controls with Glendinning Synchronizer Electronics: Radar/Plotter/GPS/AutoPilot, KVH TracVision, VHF/Hailer, Tri-Data Safety Tinted Windows Auto Bilge Pumps (2) Gravity Bilge Vent with Blowers Dual Air Trumpet Horns CO Detector (3 Staterooms & Salon) Fire Extinguishing System Galvanic Isolator, Bonding System Transom Docking Lights 12' RIB Inflatable Dinghy w/25hp 4 Stroke Outboard ( optional ) Custom Electric Davits ($30,000) Amazon Manual Bilge Pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 cell or email Russ@Denisonyachtsales.com My Biography Page