- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
AN OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE OF ISLAND PACKET'S 445 CENTER COCKPIT
Spacious Luxury AND Blue Water Equipped!
"Volare" is the cruising boat of your dreams. She has been well maintained and updated. Features include Nice Electronics Package, 8kw Generator in Sound Shield, Kato Arch, Bowthruster, Dinghy and Outboard, Life Raft, Bimini and Dodger with Hard Windshield, and Electric Winches...just to name a few. NEW Bright work, NEW Bottom Paint, NEW life lines, NEW stuffing box, and NEW water pump. She is ready to set sail now! Contact Mike for more photos
Don't delay your cruising dream another day.
Check out the full specs then call to arrange an introduction today!
- The salon features full-length Ultra leather settees port and starboard. The salon table can be stowed against the forward bulkhead or folded out for entertaining. A wine rack behind the table is hidden when the table is stowed. Large windows surround the salon providing panoramic views and new peek-a-boo shades offer privacy. The port settee extends to the center line to make a double berth. Throughout the interior of the 445, lighting is abundant. Recessed lights and numerous, well-placed halogen reading lamps, all with dimmer switches, illuminate the spacious cabin. Adjacent to the companionway is the deluxe navigation center - a highlight of this yacht! It features a high-backed swivel armchair, an inlaid chart table with storage tray, cabinetry space sufficient to mount a wide variety of electronic equipment and access to the electrical panels for shipboard AC and DC equipment. This area is sure to be popular with both captain & crew. There’s also a wet locker within arm’s reach. The gourmet galley includes opening ports on either side to keep it light and airy. The top-loading refrigerator and freezer, with digitally controlled cooling units, provide generous cold storage. A pull-out refrigerated drawer is also included for quick access to popular beverages and food. Also featured in the galley are built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, deep double sinks, a slide out trash bin, a microwave oven and abundant cabinet and locker storage. Other enhancements include Corian counter surfaces with integral sea rails, a Force 10 LPG range/oven and a water purifying system serving all interior cold water sink taps. Two sizable staterooms are perfect for living aboard or world cruising. It is difficult to call one a master as they both offer exceptional rest and relax. The stateroom aft includes a double island berth. Hanging storage with extra height is provided by the outboard hanging locker. Access to the aft lazarette storage area is available through the aft bulkhead. Forward is a stateroom with a large double island berth. Both staterooms include numerous opening ports, large overhead hatches and deck vents, providing plenty of light and ventilation. Both berths are surrounded by an array of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, and include a large panel that lifts on gas support struts to reveal a blanket storage area. Both heads feature vanities with Corian counter tops, separate shower stalls with folding acrylic doors and VacuFlush electric heads. Directly across from the forward head door is a large hanging locker, which for "Volare" is home to her convenient washer/dryer combo. Ultra leather in Main Salon Cocktail table for main salon Interior teak recently treated with Lemon Oil May 2013 15 opening ports w/screens & Peek A Boo Shades Ocean Air Screens & Shades on six opening hatches Washer/Dryer Combo (3) Marine Air Conditioning Units (44,000 BTU) 7' Headroom in raised main salon Numerous chrome plated cabin lights w/dimmers Overhead lights w/remote dimmer
- (3) Burner LPG stove & oven Frigoboat keel cooled refrigerator, freezer and cooler drawer underneath Microwave oven (2)10 lb LPG tanks stored in a draining locker Sea Gull Water filter for cold sink taps Dockside Water Filter 11 Gallon Water Heater Built-in dish rack Cutlery drawer Deep double sinks w/retractable spray unit Manual fresh water pump Slide out trash bin Abundant counter space, cabinets, & locker storage
- KVH M3 With Direct TV service (6/11) Raymarine E120W Multifunction display (6/11) Raymarine RD418HD High Definition Radar (6/11) Raymarine ST 6001+ Auto Pilot Raynav 120 GPS receiver (5) Chart Kits covering Florida & East Coast up to Cape Cod Raymarine Wind, Speed, & Depth mounted in cockpit pod Standard Horizon VHF w/ RAM mic Hand Held VHF w/charger & battery pack S-Video Connection @ Nav for TV AM/FM/CD stereo (Sirius ready) Bose Speakers in salon & cockpit Flat panel LCD TV and mount in salon Flat panel LCD TV in aft cabin Ritchie Compass
- 8KW MasPower generator w/ 310 hours Victron INverter/Charger Muliplus True Sine 12/2000/80A Victron BMV-602S Precision Dual Battery bank monitor Victron Digital Multi Controller (200A) New water pump on Generator (7) AGM Trojan batteries (New 6/11) (2) Extra AGM batteries for bow thruster High Output Balmar 110amp Alternator w/Digital Duo-Charge controller Charles 5000 Battery Charger for generator battery Battery Monitor - 3-position switch w/DC & ammeter on DC electrical panel Electrical DC grounding system (6) Hella 12v outlets Dockside cable and TV connection Glomex Cable TV antenna (2) 30 amp 50' Dockside Electrical Cables w/Y splitter,(2) 30 amp to single 50 amp Hubbell 30A/125V Connector plug Marinco 15A/125V Cordset Connector
- 75HP Yanmar 4JH3TBE Turbo Diesel w/1100 hrs. Replaced Exhaust manifold,heat exchanger, water pump,thermostat, raw water impeller (6/11) Max Prop Easy 3 blade feathering propeller (New 6/11) Kato Marine SS radar Arch integrated into stern pulpits (New 6/11) Side Power Bow Thruster (w/separate batteries) NEW Head Hunter X Caliber water pump J une 2013 NEW Stuffing box May 2013 Racor Fuel Filer w/water separator Auxiliary electric pump w/momentary switch for bleeding lines Generous engine access & good sound shield Heavy Duty electric bilge pump Lewmar Mamba direct drive geared steering system Emergency tiller w/storage brackets in lazarette Vacu-Flush Electric Heads and Electric Macerator
- Deck & Cockpit
- Kato Marine SS Radar Arch integrated into stern pulpits 6/11) Lighthouse Electric Windlass w/remote control SeaSafe anchor rollers 55lb Delta w/ chain (Anchor new 7/'09) 44lb Bruce anchor w/ chain & rode Large anchor locker w/overhead deck hatch & lots of storage for chain, lines, & fenders Anchor washdown, fresh and salt water, at bow NEW Life lines June 2013 NEW Sea Hawk Biocop TF Bottom Paint May 2013 Cockpit Cushions Magma Sternrail Mount Propane Grill Bimini Dodger w/ hard windshield (2) Side grabrails on dodger Pedestal & hatch covers Stainless Steel Dorades Large swim platform w/twin molded steps & hide-away ladder Hot/Cold Shower on swim platform Aft deck hatch w/gasket opens to lazarette w/steps (access to rudder shaft) Fold down bench seat on stern rail, removed but available Teak Cockpit Table Boat Waxed in May waxed in May 2013 Dinghy is not included in the sale
- Sails & Rigging
- All sails in very good condition In-mast roller furling main 110% roller furling genoa w restiched sail cover in 7/11 Roller furling staysail w/Hoyt self vanging boom Harken furling systems Lewmar 54 Electric Port & Starboard Jibsheet Winches Lewmar 44 Electric Winch - Forward Starboard Cockpit All other winches Lewmar ST factory standard Winch Handles
- EPRIB Flare Kit Smoke Detector Carbon Monoxide Detector (3) Fire Extinguishers mounted throughout the boat (2) 50' Jack Lines (2) Safety Harnesses (2) Safety Tethers Coast Guard Safety Package
- Bottom paint & Prop Speed done on 5/13 Harken Bosun's Chair 12-V "Q Beam" spotlight Spare Impeller for main engine (2) Spare Impellers for generator Assorted replacement bulbs Assorted wood plugs Spare water filter cartridges Oil/Fuel Filter Wrench Spare fuel cartridge for engine Racor filter Spare fuel filters for generator engine Spare fuel & oil filters for main engine Spare 'O' ring/gaskets for engine raw water strainers Spare raw water stainless strainer for A/C Spare Seagard Tank Odor Filter Spare Seagull Water Filter Spare steering shaft packing Spare stuffing box shaft packing
- The Dinghy, out board and owner's personal possessions are excluded, from the sale. Lift raft is not included. Pots and Pans are not included.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We gladly cooperate with all other brokerages on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact us for full details. Click for more info