Sought-after Sea Ray sportcruiser from the late 1990s combined rakish styling with roomy accommodations, good turn of speed. Open-plan interior boasts posh seating, fully equipped galley, large head with shower.
- 4 owner & guest can sleep in staterooms, will sleep 2 children on center dinette 2 owner & guest staterooms on vessel Vessel Walkthrough: Owners and guests can easily board the vessel from the large swim platform or the port and starboard cockpit gunwales. There is a convenient flip down boarding step portside and walk through transom gate along the transom. A roomy cockpit features forward and aft facing bench seats with starboard side filler cushion. A forward and aft Bimini top along with a 3 side enclosure and aft cover protects the bridge deck. The elivated bridge deck with port and starboard bench seats provide unobstructed views. Other deck features include wet bar with sink, exterior stereo speaker and modern helm with a nice array of electronics. A sliding door provides access to the well laid out airconditioned cabin. Going down four steps into the salon you will encounter a wide L-shaped leather bench seat with pedestal table. Also included in the salon area is a Clarion AM/FM/6 CD player, several cabinets, carpet with runners and abundant lighting. Across to port is the galley with refrigerator freezer, duel burner stove, microwave oven and large round sink. Moving forward to the bow brings you to the spacious master cabin which includes, large queen berth, flat panel TV, hanging locker and several cabinets. The aft cabin consists of a second lounge area which easily converts to a second sleeping area for two. Other cabin highlights include Weems and Plath Clock & Barometer, three deck hatches matching upgraded upholstery through the cabin. There is also an enclosed head to port with a VacuFlush system, sink, pull up shower hose, large mirror and vent system.
- Galley & Laundry
- 2 Kenyon stove burner Water heater Pressure water system Other Galley & Laundry Details: Norcold refrigerator with ice box Origo microwave Round sink with stainless steel fixture 5 Cabinets 3 drawers Overhead lighting GFI outlet Power vent
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine SmartPilot Ritchie compass Lowrance depth sounder Raytheon R20XX Radar Other Electronics & Navigation Equipment: Clarion helm control panel Clarion Stereo Remote control at Helm position Local TV antenna Garmin chart plotter 526s with Fish Finder
- Electrical System
- Dockside electrical cables Westerbeke generator (569 hours) Electrical system: DC- 12V: AC 110V Other Electrical System Details: 3 Perko battery switches Newmar 20 amp Charger with 2 x 10 amp outputs. (Port engine and Domestic Battery) Pro Sport 6 amp Charger for starboard engine 3, 12 Volt batteries AC & DC distribution panel A/C & D/C Volt & Amp gauges Cockpit GFI in Port and Starboard Lockers
- Deck Equipment
- Coast Guard approved safety package Fiberglass deck Fenders and Lines Navigation lights Swim platform & Swim (Boarding) ladder Windshield washers & wipers Other Deck Equipment: Danforth Anchor 150' Rode 6' Chain Forward deck anchor locker hatch Good windlass with Sampson Post Bow pulpit with safety system rails Electric horn Rayline spot light Stainless Steel Bow rack for 6 fenders 3 Bomar deck hatches with insulated canvas covers Forward & Aft bimini top Radar arch Powder coated Arch handrails 3 sided Isinglass enclosure Aft cockpit cover Arch courtesy lights Cockpit flood light Aft deck flip open step Transom locker Aft deck bench seat Aft deck forward bench seat with storage Removable aft deck pedestal table Aft deck storage cabinet Aft deck stereo speakers Aft deck wet bar with sink & storage Adjustable helm bench seat Helm deck carpet Helm deck port bench seat Transom gate Wrap around windshield with electric vent Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit sink Cockpit rope locker City water inlet Transom shower Cabin sliding plexi doorway 7 port holes Aft cabin sliding port hole Spare Danforth anchor Magna Barbeque with Floridays monogramed cover
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine
- 2 Bilge blowers 2 Bilge pumps Controls: Side console Engine alarm Fire extinguishing system: Halon Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Fuel shut-off valves with cross over position Insulation: Thermal & Acoustical Steering: Hydraulic Synchronizer Bennett trim tabs Hurth transmission Other equipment & engine details: Hydraulic engine hatch Rudder packing glands Gryco sea strainers Teleflex clutch & thruttle controls Tilt steering Bilge pump counter Full complement helm engine gauges Marine Air reverse cycle Airconditioning
- Other Features
- GPS Chart Plotter replaced in 2009 Batteries replaced 2009 Refrigerator replaced 2008 Water heater replaced 2009 Manifolds & risers replaced December 2006 New Dash and instrument panels fitted July 2010 In July 2011 the vessel was hauled and the bottom was painted, hull waxed, oil coolers replaced, water pump impeller changed and through hulls checked at haul out. This year all the canvas was replaced including the forward & aft bimini tops, aft cockpit enclosure, 3 sided Isinglass enclosure, and three insulated Bowmar hatch covers. The zincs & rudder packing were also replaced in 2011.
- Additional Salesperson's Comments
- The current owner for the "Last ten years", has continously updated this vessel and it shows as a very clean and pampered vessel that has been priced to sell. Easy to see in Miami.
- Owners personal effects - tools.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.