- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This well-appointed pilothouse motoryacht benefits from numerous desirable features including common rail engines, custom hardtop, and aft deck docking station to name a few. As a one owner boat she has been well cared for and ready for the next adventure.
- Entering the salon from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance. The attention to detail and exquisite handmade teak raised paneled cabinets gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. The nearly 16’ beam provides enough space for dining and lounging areas and great care has been taken to balance scale with function. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and dining area which can comfortably seat six. Along the port side of the salon is an L-Shaped settee anchored by an end table with granite top aft. The starboard side includes a state of the art entertainment center hidden behind a raised teak paneled cabinet followed by credenza with ample storage. 32” Sony Bravia LCD TV installed on Retractable Bennett TV Lift KVH TracVision with two HD Satellite Receivers Samsung HD870 1080i DVD Player DC Component Audio System with Alpine CDA-9883 Receiver, amplifier, Alpine 6-Disc CD Changer, & iPod Dock Russound CAV 6.6 Multi-Zone Audio/Video Controller with 6-zone Interface (Salon, Master Stateroom, Port Stateroom, Pilot House, Flybridge, and Cockpit) Phantom Insect Screen Weighted Hi-Lo Coffee/Dining Table (2) Rattan Swivel Chairs
- The spacious galley has uba-tuba granite counter tops and is equipped with double silgranite sinks, waste disposal, convection microwave, induction three burner cook top with custom potholder, and a full-size refrigerator with ice and water dispenser. A storage compartment just forward of the cook top accommodates a full range of saucepans. The galley is compact and U-shaped-- as it should be in a seagoing vessel—and everything is within reach without being cramped. A dumb waiter connects the overhead locker with the flying bridge. GE Profile Advantium 120 Convection Microwave Kenyon 220v (3) Burner Cook Top GE Profile 23.3 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Dispenser and Raised Teak Door Panel Broan Trash Compactor with Raised Teak Panel Miele Dishwasher Uba Tub Granite Counter Tops Silgranite Double Sinks Insinkerator Waste Disposal Grohe Mixer Faucet
- The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic through the boat as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides a two-berth guest cabin to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and ultra-suede and offers great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Centrally located in the passage behind a sliding teak door is the full-sized Bosch Axxis washer & separate 220v dryer while a central vacuum system is located at the base of the stairs for easy use throughout the living space. The master stateroom includes a queen sized island berth with two skylights overhead and a 15” Sharp LCD TV. Ample storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through a hydraulic lift. Additional storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & book shelves. Both master and guest head are exceptionally spacious with generous glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Hansgrohe fixtures and Uba Tuba granite countertops compliment the matching granite floor in the one piece molded fiberglass stall shower. The port stateroom has a double berth with slide out upper bunk outboard. Storage is provided through a large hanging locker and drawers underneath berth as well as built-in shelving along the aft wall. The starboard stateroom features twin bunks with a slide out upper berth. Hanging locker, drawers and bookshelves provide ample storage for gear.
- In many modern designs it has become fashionable to eliminate the inside steering station, but the Fleming 55 features a pilothouse which closely resembles the bridge of a much larger vessel. We created a dedicated place from which the boat is piloted and controlled without any distractions from other on-board activities but which is still only three steps from the salon and galley. Four interior steps safely lead to the upper flying bridge station. Specially designed removable consoles provide ample room for a full range of modern electronic equipment without intruding on the full range of engine instrumentation. Overhead consoles provide additional space. There is also a proper chart area with drawers and a chart light. Electrical panels swing out to provide easy access to wiring connections and the inside of the flying bridge console is accessed through a swing-out bookcase. The watch-keeper has their own helm seat and an adjacent, raised L-shaped settee and table provide a comfortable social area with excellent visibility through the side and forward windows. Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. A large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht. Furuno NavNet Blackbox with 6’ Antenna MaxSea Navigation Software (2) 20” NEC LCD Monitors Stand Alone Furuno NavNet 2 with 10” Multifunctional Display Smart Craft 6” LCD Engine Control Displays Sidepower Bow & Stern Thruster Control Naiad Multisea 2000 Electronic Stabilizer Controller (2) Furuno RD-30 Navigational Data Organizers ICOM M-604 VHF with Built-In Hailer & Command-Mic to Engine Room Touchscreen Russound Audio/Video Control Panel 15” Magnavox LCD TV Sony CCTV with Three Cameras (Masthead looking aft, Cockpit, Engine Room) Furuno Universal AIS FA-150 Furuno GP32w GPS SIMRAD AP-25 Autopilot ACR Spotlight Controls Ritchie Compass Rudder Indicator Trim Tab Indicators & Controls Remote Fire Extinguisher Override Tank Sentry LED Water Gauge FCI Max-Q Water Maker Remote Display Glendinning Electronic Throttles Black Texalene Windshield Cover
- The flybridge is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two-seater upper helm is located to port and provides excellent visibility particularly in close quarters and bustling harbors. The electronics console is large enough to house an array of state of the art equipment with easy access via a hinged bookcase behind the settee in the pilothouse. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee with a large fixed table while the port side consists of an additional seating area and access to the dumbwaiter. Stand Alone Furuno NavNet 2 with 10” Multifunctional Display Smart Craft 6” LCD Engine Control Displays SIMRAD AP-26 Autopilot Furuno RD-30 Navigational Data Organizers ICOM VHF M504 with Command-Mic in Galley ACR Spotlight Controls Sidepower Bow & Stern Thruster Control Glendinning Electronic Throttles Trim Tab Controls & Display Russound Control Panel Windlass Anchor Controls Remote Fire Extinguisher Over Ride Ritchie Compass Rudder Indicator FEATURES: Fiberglass Hardtop with Stainless Skylights and Stainless Supports Plexiglass Windshield with Stainless Handrail Steering Console with Controls & Engine nstrumentation Molded Fiberglass Table Ladder leading down to cockpit Freshwater Wash Down Aft Deck Control Station with Canvas Cover, Glendinning Controls, Bow/Stern Thrusters Tender:12’Nautica 12 Deluxewith 40HP Yamaha 4-Stroke with Power Trim & Tilt Steelhead 1,000 lb Electric Hydraulic Davit with Power Rotation & Hoisting LED Courtesy Lighting
- DECK & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used below the waterline with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. A reasonable five foot draft allows for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel with a stainless steel shoe which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull. Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at the flybridge station. On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings. Teak cap rail and coaming boards preserve the timeless essence of varnished teak while the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. The capacious cockpit has built-in seating with a Cablemaster housed within one and storage in the other. Docking controls are located starboard of the salon doors while a sink and additional storage is to port. Gasketed, lockable hatches provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette. European CE Certification for Ocean Class Hand Laid Solid Fiberglass Hull with Vinylester Resin below waterline Integrally Molded Guard with Stainless Rub Rail Simulated Planking Grooves in Hull Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Teak Cap Rails & Cover Boards Oval Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow pulpit, (1) 80lb Aritex Anchor & Lofrans Windlass Primary Anchor: 300’ of 3/8” High Tension Chain Forward Shore Connect Non-Skid Decks and Portuguese Bridge Teak Cockpit & Side Decks Cockpit Control Station: Glendinning Controls, Thrusters, Autopilot Remote, Engine Start/Stop (1) Aft Cablemaster with 70’ of 50A Power Cord Housed in Molded Cockpit Seats Forward Shore Power Connection Hot & Cold Freshwater Wash Down Shower Fore & Aft, Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs Russound Audio Control in Cockpit
- MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
- The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the oval, submarine-style, engine-room door with viewing port. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Aquadrive bearings transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolates engine vibration by using soft engine mounts. The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room. (2) 500HP Cummins 8.3 QSC, Common Rail Turbocharged (~2,000 hrs) Primary Generator: Onan 17 KW (~1,400 hrs) Secondary Generator: Onan 9 KW (~1,200 hrs) 110V Oil Change Systems/ Fuel Transfer 18 Gal Oil Storage Tank Aquadrive Thrust Bearings Side Power 15hp 24V Bow Thrusters Side Power 12hp 24V Stern Thrusters Naiad Multisea 2000 Hydraulic Stabilizers (7.5 SF Fins) (1) 3,000 Watt Outback Inverters with 70A Charger (2) Charles Industry Iso-Boost Transformers (12kva) Charles Industry C-Power AC Auto Control (Ship to Shore Auto Switch) 220V AC Electrical Service 24V DC Electrical Service 40A Charger Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing System (4) Fiberglass Fuel Tanks (1,000 Gal Total) (4) Polypropylene Water Tanks (300 Gal Total) 100 Gal Black Water Tank Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Reverse Cycle Air Con with 5 Zone SMX Controls
- CRUISING EQUIPMENT
- Life Jackets Dock Lines Fenders & Fender Lines Shore cords (50A, 125/220V) Flare Kit EPIRB with GPS & Auto Deploy Switlix 6-Man Life Raft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here for more Fleming Information Visit Our In-Water Showroom Click For More Previously Owned Flemings