- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Yacht is easy to show and seriously for sale! Need some comestics
- Nice 1998 Repowered 3208 CATS!
- 1998 Northern Lights Generator
- 2006 Hardtop on Flybridge
- Lowest priced in the US.
- Owner ready to sell.
This is a popular design with low hours on CATS . Under 590 Hours Generator replaced in 1998 with Northeren lights.
- Entering the full width main salon and pilothouse, the first thing you notice is the nice dark wood throughout the boat. The main salon has a full L shaped wraparound sofa and corner chair to fit your all your guests. Behind the pilothouse is a salon refrigerator, bar, entertainment center with TV and DVD. There are blinds and drapes, nice décor crème and light teal and flattering lighting. The headliners have wooden handrails throughout the yacht give her great classic look. There is aft door to access the aft deck and swim platformMarion II is a traditonal flush deck with two great salons upper and lower. As you walk into the salon through pilothouse to a comfortable living space. This vessel has 3 staterooms and 3 heads. As you walk down to the lower and more spacious salon the Galley is located forward and the VIP guest Stateroom at the bow of the boat. As you walk aft the guest stateroom is located to starboard and the master is Aft. This boat needs some exterior comestics but has very strong engines and generator with under 590 original hours on her 3208 Cats. The Jeffersons are known for the nice wood work and have great layouts for a 52 foot yacht.
- This boat has only had 2 owners in 24 . Her original owner purchased her in 1988. After owning the boat for 10 years he choose to repower the boat with new CATs in 1998. At this time he installed a new generator, waher dryer and rewired the boat. The 3208 Cats have only 590 original hours . Battery Boxes FW Strainers Hour Meters Oil Changer System Generator and engines in 1998 Trim Tabs Spare Props Horns Marine air w/reverse cycle heat 4 units – (all replaced 2000) Over board discharge with holding tank Hot and cold cockpit shower Pressurized Water Stabilizers have been removed Vacuflush freshwater heads installed in 2002
- Additional Information
- Marion II is ready to sell The bottom of this boat was peeled in mid 2000's by marine max yard in Ft Lauderdale. The mechanicals are in good shape and the interior layout has three staterooms and three heads. All offer entertained !
- The Galley is on the starboard side and has all updated appliances. There is plenty of room to prepare meals for your all your guest. Stove Galley Maid 4 Burner Oven GE full size Refrigerator Trash Compactor GE Ice Maker Washer/Dryer GE High efficiency stack full size
- Three Staterooms
- Master Stateroom The master stateroom is oversized and larger than most 58 foot masters. There is a nice sitting area on the port side and a place for books with see-through windows. On the starboard side is a hanging closet and master head. Comfortably and conveniently positioned in front of the bed is a TV/VCR combo and DVD. Below the TV is a nice desk for computer work or reading. There are two large escape hatches to access the cockpit Guest Stateroom Walking aft towards the guest stateroom on starboard side mid ship is an full size island berth. There is plenty of storage and a small desk for reading or computer work. Across is a roomy guest head and shower. VIP Guest Stateroom forward This has a queen berth forward with nice closet space and a spacious head. There is plenty of storage.
- Bridge Helm with windshield and wrap around seating. A Hardtop was installed in 2006 with full enclosure for all instruments. Full couch on bow Shore power cord Swim/Boarding ladder Windlass Folding Radar Arch Anchor 0' chain 200' Nylon Line and Fenders Transom Platform Navigation lights Fly bridge Hardtop Dock lines
- ICOM VHF Radios Depth Finder Engine Sync Glendinning Rudder Indicator Gas Detector Search Light GPS Garmin 125 Gamin 2010 Furuno Stereo and TV Spreader Lights Battery Disconnect Sys 50 AMP 200v Battery
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Marion II was a 3 stateroom motoryacht with 3 nice staterooms and 3 heads . She was repowered in 1998 with new 3208 Cats and have only 580 original hours. Also in 1998 her generator was replaced with a northern lights and the boat was rewired. Shes needs exterior comestics but has a nice interior and strong engines and generator. The bottom had a bottom peal in mid 2000's and Marion. Her owner is 80 years old and ready to sell her.