- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 4 stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New to Market! This Intrepid has been stored since new in a state-of-the-art indoor facility and is in exceptional condition. This is the boat that was used by Intrepid for the brochure so you know that she is fully loaded. She has yellow hullsides that are Imron Painted with silver Imron painted boot and pin stripe. This is currently the only Intrepid 475 on the market with the "Plan B" layout which has two staterooms.
Fully loaded for cruising and fishing, this is a comfortable boat that combines luxurious accommodations with the performance and seaworthiness that Intrepid is known for. Owner is motivated to sell so call today!
- Accommodations & Comfort
- Forward is Settee with Electrically Actuated V-Berth table, aft to port is enclosed head with separate shower, across is Galley, aft to port is private Guest Stateroom and across to Starboard aft is Master Stateroom. Electric Stove Top Microwave Oven Refrigerator/Freezer Side by Side Corian Counter tops Cherry and Holly Wood Floors Wood Veneered Cabinetry Maple Bedspreads with Pillow shams
- 2x Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Systems Raymarine SR 100 Sirius Satellite Receiver Raymarine 4' Open Array (4KW) Radar Antenna 1000 Watt Oil Box 50/200 Khz Transducer Simrad AP 2505 VF 5" Display Autopilot 2 X Raymarine Cam 100 Video Camera Ocean LED Underwater Camera Video to Navigation Interface Kit ACR RCL 100 Dula Lamp Searchlight with Remote control ACR Model #2744 EPIRB with Built In GPS Icom M504 VHF Radio Remote VHF Ram Mic Clarion CMD4 W/Digital Remote (With Sirius Radio MP3 Adaptor Panel JL Audio 300 W x 6 Speakers Cockpit JL Audio Sub Woofer w/250 Watt Amp JL Audio Cabin Speakers (1 Pair) Additional JL Audio 4 Channel Amp for Cabin 2 x Initial 17" TV/DVD Combo Units KVH M-3 Marine Sat TV Receiver System 2 Additional Satellite TV Control Boxes Dockside Cable TV Inlet Kahlenburg Dual 10"-12" Air Horn (White)
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Bow Thruster, Air conditioning in Cabin, Staterooms and Head compartment, Second Air conditioning system for Cockpit Windlass with Bruce SS Plough Anchor with Fresh Water Washdown for compartment 50 Amp Shore Power 12 KW Generator 5 Underwater Lights, 2 facing aft, 1 aft Dive Door, 1 Master Stateroom, 1 Guest Stateroom Fresh Water Washdown by Cutting Board Door on the aft side of Cockpit settee Fold Up Table on the Aft Side of Cockpit Setee
- Hullside Dive Door Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Removable Rear Bench Seat with 4" Extension fore and aft and angled back rest Table for Custom Seating Forward Pompanette 55" Helm Seat with electric pedestals up/down, fore and aft Bar in the Bridge Storage Area to Hang Wet Life Jackets 4 Side Enclosure for Cockpit Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert Fiberglass Arch Top 2 Vent hatches in Hardtop Hullside Windows with Window Treatments Window Treatments for Deck Hatches Windshield Wipers and Washers (3 speed system) Fridgid Rigid Cooler under the Bridge Settee Fridgid Ridgid Cooler under Hatch by Dive door 12 Cockpit Lights
- Recirculating Live Bait Well in Cockpit Sole Macerator for Live Bait Well Light in Live Baitwell 4 Rod Holder in Gunwales 2 spreader lights in Aft of Hard top
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.