- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon w/ 370 HP each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the most immaculate and well equipped preowned 360 Sundancer you will find on the market today. This pristine example of the versatile and well respected 360 Sundancer has a “like new feel” and is presented in turn key readiness. This one owner vessel has been lift kept since new and her recent upgrades include new risers and manifolds, fresh cockpit carpet, new canvas, revitalized soft goods in her cockpit, fresh detail, and complete professional engine services. The first in the Sea Ray “Sport Yacht” series she employs many yacht style accoutrements and features not found on the smaller models including a separate shower stall and a privacy pocket door for the forward stateroom. On the exterior you have an exhilarating raked profile in a brilliant white hull that will not offer the headache of a high maintenance colored hull. She has received proper care her whole life and is poised for your cruising and entertaining! If you are frustrated with looking at well worn vessels of this vintage, look no further as this representation is sure to please the most discriminating buyer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the large integrated swim platform you enter through the portside transom door to a huge expansive cockpit. To starboard you have large wrap seating with a hideaway cockpit table and a sun pad perfect for relaxing. To port a fully equipped wet bar includes a sink, storage areas, waste basket, and a refrigerator. The captain enjoys a pneumatic helm seat that is fully adjustable and to port there is a large companion seat. Upgraded electronics include a Raymarine Chartplotter, Open Array Radar, VHF, Tridata, and an Autopilot. The helm on this vessel shows like new as it has always been protected by a helm cover. Cabin entry is through a large sliding door down teak steps to the salon. Her upscale interior with cherry woodwork “Ultra Leather” seating and designer decor add a comfortable and luxurious finish. The large head with a separate Plexiglas shower stall is very user friendly. The forward stateroom includes a real innerspring mattress and cherry pocket doors for owner privacy. The generous sized salon couch pulls out to accommodate guests, and the mid cabin settee also converts for sleeping for two with its own TV / DVD entertainment system. Sea Ray’s patented underwater exhaust offer quite operation and freshwater cooled Mercruiser 370 HP 8.1 S Horizon V-drive inboards offer lots of tons of pep and surprising economy at cruising speeds .
- The salon has a beautiful crescent sofa that converts to a double berth. The step down conversation area converts to a private stateroom with a double berth and privacy curtain. The forward cabin has a sliding solid door for a private domain. The forward centerline island double berth has access form either side, so no more crawling over your mate for the nocturnal wanderer. The private head compartment is easily accessible from the cockpit as well as below decks. It features a separate full shower with curved acrylic door, a vanity with sink with storage, a medicine cabinet, and, of course, a Vacuflush head 6' Headroom Convertible Dinette Sleeps 6 (2) Forward Berths (2) Salon Berths (2) Aft Berths (1) Head - Vacuflush Enclosed Shower, Sink & Vanity Clarion XMD1 Am/Fm/CD w/ Remote 6 CD Changer (2) 13" Panasonic TV w/ VCR & FM Radio
- Below the galley has a faux granite countertop with sink and Grohe faucet, recessed two burner Kenyon electric cook top, a German made separate refrigerator and freezer and a built in microwave / convection over for the gourmet chef in your family. AC/DC Refrigerator - Coolmate RD/115/NC AC/DC Freezer - Coolmate RDF 50FB A/C Kenyon 2-Burner Cooktop AC/DC Panasonic Microwave Oven Pressure Water 6-gallon Hot Water Heater Dockside Water Connection Smoke Detector
- Deck and Hull
- Pilot House seats 3 Full Helm Cockpit seats 8 Canvas Helm Covers Wet Bar and refrigerator Bow Pulpit Bow Rail Swim Platform Swim Ladder Deck Shower Primary Anchor - DELTA 25’ Chain 150’ Rode Length Lofrans Progress 1 Windlass Spot Light (2) Fire Extinguishers Automatic Fire Suppression System Fume Detectors (1) Life Ring (6) Life Jackets Horn (2) Windshield Wipers
- Electronics and Navigation
- Richie Compass Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder LED Radar and Chartplotter Raymarine VHF Raymarine GPS Raymarine C-Map ST60 Tridata Depth/Speed/Distance
- 12 Volt DC 110 Volt AC 16000 BTU Professional Mariner Protech Charger Westerbeke 7 KW Generator (2) 50' (30 Amp) Dockside Cables (4) Rule Bilge Pumps (2) Bilge Blowers Proteck (40 Amp)Battery Reverse Cycle Heating
- Mechanical and Engines
- (2) MERCRUISER, 8.1 S Horizon Model Engines (2) X 370 Power Gasoline ZF Hurth V Drive Fresh Water (Closed) Cooling System Trim Tabs Cruise Air A/C 16,000 BTU Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Macerator Strong Products Dripless Shaft Seal
- Brokers Comments
- Excellent maintenance attention and one owner care shows throughout the vessel. Nice upgrade from a 340 Sundancer as this vessel offers a separate shower stall, big refrigerator and forward privacy pocket doors.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht