A perfect example of the 58' Viking Convertible. Maintained and cared for to the the highest standards, this 58' is in excellent condition, both interior and exterior. Best in class, both fishability and accommodations. Huge interior volume with the 3 stateroom / 3 head layout and high gloss teak interior. All soft goods updated in 2003, carpet replaced in 2006. Powered by dependable 1200 hp MAN's and maintained by certified MAN mechanics. Teak cockpit and coaming installed in 2003, full tower, hydraulic riggers and ice chipper.
Priced to sell TODAY!!
- Beam: 18 Displacement: 81,500
- Total Power: 1200 Cruising Speed: 29 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 1500 Fresh Water: 260 Holding: 80
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering through the sliding door from the teak cockpit brings you into the spacious salon. High gloss teak interior with large salon windows both sides and aft provide plenty of natural light. All counter tops are white Corian. Immediately to starboard is the wet bar and Viking electrical panels hidden by high gloss teak cabinets and countertop. Further forward to starboard is the dinette finished in high gloss teak with u-shaped white ultra leather seating arrangement for 4. Above the dinette is a 32" TV hooked to a Samsung entertainment center with DVD player. To port in the salon is the white ultra leather L-shaped sofa with ample storage for plenty of rods and tackle underneath. Across from the dinette to port is the galley with all the amenities you need for travel including a full upright, side-by-side, refrigerator freezer with an icemaker. Moving forward down the companionway to starboard is the guest stateroom and head that doubles as the day head with separate door. Just forward and amidship to port is the master stateroom with private head and shower. Continuing forward in the companionway to the starboard is a washer/dryer cabinet with full-sized Kenmore washer and dryer. Directly to port is a linen closet with ample storage for towels and sheets. Finally, all the way forward is the VIP stateroom with queen berth and ensuite head and shower. All of the rooms have Cruisair SMX reverse cycle air conditioning.
- The 58' Viking features a huge salon compared to anything in its class. All new carpet and new canvas runners installed 2006. All soft goods updated in 2003. Custom horizontal wood blinds cover the salon windows. An ottoman in the middle of the salon provides additional storage.
- The forward area of the salon is the large galley featuring under counter lighting, Corian counter tops, and a full size refrigerator/freezer with icemaker. Generous cabinetry features deep pull-out pantry style upper cabinets and additional storage under the Corian counter tops. Across from the galley to starboard is the high gloss teak dinette with seating for 4. Kenmore full-size refrigerator/ freezer w/ice & water in door Kenmore trash compactor Kenmore dishwasher 'Insta Hot' hot water heater Sharp microwave/convection oven Garbage disposal Recessed 3-burner electric stove with exhaust fan Central Vacuum Stackable Washer & Dryer in companionway
- Master Stateroom
- Located amidships on the port side is a huge master stateroom featuring an island queen berth facing forward and ample storage underneath. High gloss teak nightstands accompanied by twin lamps are on either side of the berth. The cedar-lined hanging locker with dresser and drawer space provides generous storage space. A 13" TV/VCR and stereo unit and private head with shower and linen closet are also in the master. 13" TV/VCR Stereo Orthopedic mattress Queen berth w/storage under Designer bed spread Nightstands w/ twin lamps (2) Cedar-lined hanging closet Dresser with ample drawer space Private ensuite head w/Stall shower Corian vanity w/sink VacuFlush head Linen storage closet
- VIP Stateroom
- Located in the bow, the VIP stateroom features a walk-around queen berth with additional storage underneath. It is accompanied by an ensuite head and shower and its own 13" TV/VCR. 13" TV/VCR Orthopedic mattress Island queen berth w/storage under Designer bed spread Cedar-lined closet Overhead storage cabinets Private head w/stall shower Corian vanity top VacuFlush head
- Guest Stateroom
- Located starboard amidships, the guest stateroom features upper and lower bunks with designer bed spreads and orthopedic mattresses. There is a cedar-lined hanging locker and storage drawers underneath. Ensuite access to the day-head is convenient for the guests in this stateroom. The guest stateroom is provided with a 13" TV/DVD player, as well.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Datamarine depth & speed, relative wind display (duplicate in tower) Furuno FCV292 color sounder Furuno FR1510 radar (72nm) 10kw (recalibrated 2006) Furuno C-2000 fluxgate compass Flo-scan fuel management system ICOM MO125 DSC VHF radio (tower) ICOM M127 (2) w/remote command mics Northstar 962 GPS on bridge Panasonic KXT 123211D phone system Panasonic CQD-850 audio system w/ volume control on bridge Robertson AP 300DLX Autopilot w/portable remote Seatel DSS system
- Automatic & manual battery charger Battery disconnect switches Battery parallel switch 110V, 220V AC electrical system 12V, 24V DC electrical system 24V & 120V lighting throughout 50amp/240V dockside electrical cable 20kw Onan generator ( hrs) with two voltage stabilizer transformers
- Two (2) 2003 Bluewater teak helm seats Upgraded helm station w/single lever controls Pipewelders custom tuna tower w/ center ladder (teak steps) 6 man AVON life raft in canister Pipewelders hydraulic outriggers plus center rigger Strataglass enclosure w/EZ2CY front panel (2002) 8 rod rocket launcher on bridge rail
- Cockpit & Deck Equipment
- 2004 Bluewater fighting chair w/rigging drawer & cover Custom tackle center w/bait sink, cutting board & bait freezer Teak deck and covering boards (new 2003) Refrigerated in-deck fish box w/macerator Freshwater/saltwater wash down system Pipewelders transom swim ladder Simpson Lawrence V3000 windlass Transom door w/gate Transom livewell 8 rod holders in gunnel Cockpit freezer 6 man AVON life raft Extra props Portable davit and mount for tender
- Sea recovery water maker (600 GPD) Trim tabs 110V water pump (4) Automatic bilge pumps Bilge blowers Bow thruster w/remote control Engine temperature alarm Emergency engine stops Engine fuel prime pumps Eskimo ice machine Fiberglass reinforced fuel tanks Fire control system Hydraulic steering Fuel/water separator filters; engines & generator Generator fuel prime pump Glendinning synchronizer Holding tank w/dockside & overboard pump-out 60 gallon oil reserve tank w/exterior fill Oil change system for engines & genset Engine gauge panel Engine room lights Spare props Trolling valves
- While every effort has been made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard "CANYON RUNNER"; there may be some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein, will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MM