Center Board Version 3700. Draft Up 4 feet, Draft Down 7 feet!
A one owner Tartan 3700 that shows pride in ownership WINDFALL has traveled to the Bahamas, New England and to Chesapeake Bay. The warm cherry interior and well laid out accommodations make the 3700 a great cruising or live aboard vessel. A center board version, the draft is only 4 feet when raised and 7 feet when lowered. Makes for an excellent cruising boat.
- The interior of the 3700 is large and offers warm cherry wood work, raised cherry doors and custom cherry louvered doors, beautiful matching fabrics, stainless steel ports, teak and holly flooring. From the large cockpit you can easily maneuver the wide side decks with ease. The stern offer an electric swim platform and swim ladder. From the cockpit and down a few steps (engine room access is under the steps) you enter the main cabin. Immediately to port is the navigation station with an upholstered seat and chart storage. The AC/DC panel is at the navigation station. Aft of the navigation station is access into the head. The head features excellent storage, a mirrored vanity, manual head and a separate shower stall with acrylic door. Back to the companionway and starboard is the “L” shaped galley area. The galley offers a separate inboard island cabinet for the double stainless steel sinks. The galley has excellent storage, a front and top loading refrigerator/freezer, and ample counter top spaces. A custom pantry takes the place of the trash receptacle storage. Aft of the galley is access into the aft cabin with hanging locker outboard and a shelf storage cabinet outboard, queen size berth and excellent natural light and ventilation. The aft cabin cushions were custom made for ease of access to underberth storage. Back to the companionway and forward is the main cabin with a port side straight settee, a starboard side “U” shaped settee (converts into a double berth) and a center line dinette with double folding leaves and drawer storage. The outboard storage areas have custom louvered doors and a liquor cabinet. Along the forward bulkhead to starboard is an opening directly into the forward cabin which can be closed off for privacy. The forward cabin features a “V” berth with a filler cushions and under berth storage, 4 drawers, port and starboard side storage and a cedar lined hanging locker, overhead hatches, opening ports for excellent lighting and ventilation and outboard shelving.
- Located along the starboard side the galley has an inboard cabinet with the double stainless steel sinks and excellent counter top and storage capacity. The amenities will please the onboard chef. Two water tanks with 45 and 35 gallons for cruising. Granicote counter tops Double stainless steel sinks with faucet Foot pump for fresh water Fresh water filtration Force 10 three burner propane stove top and oven/broiler, gimbaled Propane solenoid and gas alarm (2) propane tanks in cockpit locker Adler-Barbour top and front loading refrigerator/freezer with 4” insulation Hotpoint microwave oven Custom pantry
- Teak toe rail and rubstrake with stainless steel guard Tan Sunbrella bimini, dodger and connector Cockpit enclosure with screens, zippers added for full enclosure Tan Sunbrella covers for mainsail, bimini, and wheel Bow pulpit with custom dual anchor rollers Lewmar electric windlass with handheld and helm controls Divided anchor locker CQR 45 pound primary anchor with 170 ft chain rode Bruce 33 pound anchor with chain and rope rode Anchor raw water wash down at bow Port and starboard boarding gates Stainless steel stanchions with double life lines Electric fold down swim platform Cockpit closed-cell cushions Transom shower Folding varnished teak cockpit table Magma propane grill mounted at stern with direct propane from tanks Stainless steel outboard motor lift on port stern Outboard motor mounts port and starboard stern (2) 4” chrome dorados with stainless steel guards (15) stainless steel ports with screens (6) overhead hatches with screens Custom companionway doors with plexiglass and screen inserts
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Raytheon ST-60 depth, speed, and wind indicators Raytheon ST-6000 autopilot Raytheon RL-70 radar display Raytheon 2 Kw radar dome, 24 mile range Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with DSC Standard Horizon RAM microphone for VHF Garmin 172C color chart plotter Garmin GPS 128 at navigation station
- Sails & Rigging
- I: 51’ 9” J: 15’ P: 45’ 3” E: 15’ Mainsail Area : 339.2 sq ft Sail Area/Displacement : 18.2 Aluminum painted mast finished with white acrylic topcoat Tapered mast section for reduced weight aloft Aluminum boom finished with white acrylic topcoat Internal 4:1 outhaul Tapered airfoil swept spreaders 1 x 19 stainless steel wire rigging with forged turnbuckles Custom stainless steel chain plate system ties structural FRP grad and hull Internal halyards Harken roller furling JIB Full batten main-Tides Marine system and Dutchman Single line reefing with 2 rows of reef points 135% roller furling Genoa with new sun guard in 2011 Asymmetric with chute scoop (2) Harken 40 two-speed winches (2) Harken 53 two-speed winches All Harken sailing hardware Boom vang All lines lead aft to cockpit Main mast and boom painted white
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power 30 Amp shore power cord All wiring is AYBC color coded throughout Wiring is bundled in PVC conduit with room for future installations All wiring chafe protected where it passes through internal structures 105 Amp alternator on main engine 55 Amp original alternator as spare (4) AGM house batteries, 100 AH each, CUSTOM CONFIGURATION AGM start battery, 100 AH Battery selector switch Heart Interface Link 2000 control 1 Kw inverter/charger NAXA 15” flat screen TV with built in DVD in salon TV antenna mounted on mast with DTV with power-boost JVC DD-5X50M AM/FM/CD player with power boost antenna 6 gallon water heater with heat exchanger (4) Hella ventilation fans, 12 volt Caframo multi-speed 12 volt fan in V berth, with timer Polished chrome and stainless steel interior lighting Service lighting in the engine compartment Directional reading and overhead lighting Interior, cockpit and swim platform courtesy lights Force 10 kerosene/diesel heater in salon Village Marine Little Wonder water maker, needs to be serviced, not used in several years Tank Tender indication with gauge read outs for the secondary water and holding tanks Dometic filter on holding tank to reduce any odors
- Access is excellent with engine access front, port side, and aft. Well insulated with lead lined insulation, the engine is extremely quiet. Custom fuel tanks with 35 and 25 gallons for longer range cruising. Yanmar 3JH3E, 40 hp, fresh water cooled diesel engine with 2500 hours Three sided access to engine/transmission Single lever stainless steel throttle and transmission control Racor primary fuel filter Stainless steel shaft with 3 blade propeller Dripless shaft log Whitlock pedestal Stainless steel destroyer steering wheel
- Broker's Remarks
- A center-board version of the Tartan 3700 that is owned by the original buyer. Custom upgrades and constant care makes WINDFALL the one to see. DELIVERY, FINANCING, and INSURANCE information available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES