- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Glacier Bay 2690 Coastal Runner offers year round, all weather boating capabilities. She has a full height enclosed pilothouse with helm and galley and lower cabin with queen berth, head, and shower. While the side windows open for ventilation, she is also equipped with Cruisaire for those warm days. The Sunbrella full enclosure for the cockpit creates ample room for relaxing in deck chairs in any climate. The cockpit provides all the requirements for fishing with 2 fish boxes, bait station, salt water wash down, and rod holders.
As a great bonus, a custom made Magic Loader aluminum trailer is included!
A current Survey with computerized motor analysis is available.
The Owner already has his new boat and is eager to sell.
- Galley & Upper Cabin
- Helm and galley are to starboard Single burner Origo alcohol stove Single stainless steel sink Norcold dual voltage refrigerator Storage cabinets and drawers Dinette for two on port side converts Full height 360 degree cabin windows Side windows open for ventilation Privacy curtains for windows and windshield Sanyo microwave oven in lower cabin 7000 BTU Cruisaire heat/air accommodates upper and lower cabin
- Lower Cabin
- Queen berth to starboard Head, shower, lavatory to port Electric head with macerator Storage overhead and below berth Two opening hatches
- Full Sunbrella enclosure for cockpit Walk thru transom Extended swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Transom shower Transom tackle station Raw water wash down Insulated port and starboard fish boxes w/pumps Watertight upper cabin bulkhead door Bow anchor roller Danforth anchor with rope and chain rode 4 stainless steel overhead rocket launchers 4 rod holders 2 windshield wipers with wash down system
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance 7000C global map color chartplotter w/10” screen Navman 3100S fuel management system Navman 2100 depth sounder Garmin GHC-10 autopilot with handheld remote ICOM M402S vhf radio with DSC Danforth compass JVC AM/FM/MP3 with remote speakers Adjustable steering wheel
- Single 30 amp shore power cord 120V electrical panel in lower cabin 12V electrical panel at helm 30 amp battery charger 3 batteries; motors and house Inverter
- Two 90 gallon aluminum fuel tanks 22 gallon fresh water tank 10 gallon holding tank 6 gallon hot water tank
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Honda 150 HP counter rotating four strokes w/979 hours Full Honda instrumentation at helm Stainless steel props Power steering Manuals and maintenance records Motors freshly painted and new Honda decals applied Motors performed well on a recent Survey with computerized test results available
- Broker's Comments
- This Glacier Bay 2690 Coastal Runner navigated the Great Loop in 2009-2010 with two aboard. She rides very smoothly at 22-25 MPH at 1.6 MPG. WOT is 32 MPH. No sales tax on brokerage boats in North Carolina
- Includes custom Magic Loader aluminum trailer with dual axles and brakes Trailer includes spare wheel with tire
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES