- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Sarasota FL) Don't miss this BARGAIN! She is priced $10,000 - $15,000 UNDER the market. The widow says sell! This Regal 2700 is a plush bowrider with room, style, and sporty performance. It is priced well under the others like it and in great condition. She is an excellent day cruiser with a large open cockpit and seating for many. She’s is designed for lots of fun with lots of people.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with bimini top and full mooring cover. Helm has full instrumentation, Garmin 492 GPSmap, compass, Kenwood stereo controls, and VHF radio. Cockpit accommodations include wraparound bow lounge that converts to a giant sun lounge, double helm seat, port side companion seat, an enclosed head compartment with sink, wet bar, prep station, and a rear cockpit lounge with transom sun pad. A fold down walkthrough provides easy access to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder.
Powered by a Volvo Penta 320-hp 5.7 GXi engine with DuoProp sterndrive and 525 hrs this beauty is ready to provide years of fun and dependable performance. This spacious bowrider is ready to cruise, call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Big water or big party, nothing comes close to the 2700. Live big, bring everyone and follow no one. Get where you’re going faster, smoother and safer while burning less fuel on Regal’s patented FasTrac® hull. And do it in complete luxury with 27 feet of high performance, pleasure-seeking attitude. The large cockpit and bow seating areas are deep in luxury and convenience. The standard equipment list is like your wish list and other 27’s options list. If you like having it all, bringing everyone and living large, you and the Regal 2700 will do big things together.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow scuff plate: stainless steel Cleats: six pop-up, 6” stainless steel Deck fill plates: stainless steel Door: folding acrylic, bow access Drain plug: garboard Engine compartment: gelcoated & insulated Gelcoat: 16 in-mold color combinations Hand rails: stainless steel Hardware: deck, through-bolted stainless steel Horn: electric Hull: FasTrac® Ladder: bow, stainless steel telescoping Ladder: stern, stainless steel telescoping Lights: docking Lights: navigation Locker: anchor Portlight w/screen: stainless steel Rubrail: dent resistant white vinyl w/stainless steel insert Shower: transom Ski tow eye: stainless steel Stringer system: fiberglass encapsulated Swim platform: extended fiberglass w/two stainless steel pull-up cleats (for unimpeded entry w/cross-tied lines) Warranty: lifetime limited hull warranty
- Carpet: removable & rubber backed Convenience center w/self draining container, Corian® countertop & storage Cooler: 36-quart, removable with designated storage Cushion: transom, fold-out filler for sunpad Door: hinged head entry Drink holders: stainless steel Engine hatch: forward opening & electric actuated w/gasket seal Lights: courtesy Liner: fiberglass & self-bailing Locker: battery switch Lockers: (2) ski w/gas assisted ram & protective rubber mat Refreshment center w/ Corian® countertop, sink & storage Seating: aft, U-shaped Seating: bow, U-shaped Seating: companion w/leaning post Seating: double helm w/leaning post Step: bow, integrated Stereo: AM/FM/CD player Storage: under seating Sunpad: transom Table: cockpit Upholstery: UV/stain resistant marine grade w/memory backing, French stitched Walk-thru, center transom Waste receptacle: concealed w/designated storage
- Head Compartment
- Light: overhead Portlight: opening w/screen Toilet tissue holder Toilet: chemical head
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Battery switch: dual Bilge blower w/sealed shaft Certifications: meets applicable NMMA & USCG standards Circuitry protection: low voltage Electrical connectors: heat shrunk Hose clamps: double on fuel lines Pump: automatic bilge Water system: pressurized Wiring connectors: Deustch Wiring: loomed & color coded
- Controls: side mount w/ignition safety lanyard Dash circuit breakers Dash: non-glare Instrumentation & switch panels: burlwood Instrumentation: Faria fog-free, backlit gauges include: speedometer, tachometer, hour meter, oil pressure, volt meter, trim, digital depth sounder w/alarm, fuel & temperature Outlet: 12V accessory Steering wheel: non-slip w/stereo controls Steering: power & 5 position tilt Storage compartment: helm Switch: power trim/tilt Switches: backlight & water resistant
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPSmap Danforth Compass VHF Radio Kenwood Stereo
- 320-hp Volvo Penta 5.7 GXi Engine Volvo Penta DuoProp Sterndrive Stainless Steel Propellers Hydraulic Trim Tabs Automatic Fire Suppression
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.