- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Clean and well maintained 25’ Bluewater 2008 powered with ETEC 200hp and warranty through December 2013. All service records since new. Raymarine Electronics with Autopilot. Awesome 3 sided enclosure. “R Time” is rigged to fish and run offshore.
- Vessel Features / Details
- 25 gallon freshwater tank Raw/Fresh water wash-down Two In deck fish boxes plumbed to macerator pump with isolator valves 35 gal transom livewell 2 – 1,500 gph bilge pumps T-Top with 4 standard rod holders and 2 king fish type holders Leaning Post with backrest 4 rod holders and 2 clamp on Lee’s style, Storage in Seat 6 Gunnel mounted rod holders, 2 in bow and 4 in front console seat Costa Clear Marine Custom 7 panel enclosure, with console and leaning post covers Cockpit spreader light Taco Grand Slam 270, Soft Top Mount Outriggers with 15’ Poles and 4 Rupp’s Clips 406 ACR Epirb 4 Man Viking Offshore Liferaft in valise 2 Fire Extinguishers 850’ 3/8” anchor line in locker Removable rear bench seat and backrest Cruise speed – 25-27 kts @ 4,000rpm averaging 1.4 NMPG
- Electronics & Helm
- 2 Raymarine E-80 Multi function Displays RD424 Radome, 48 Mile Radar Raymarine Network Switch 2, GPS125 Sensor’s on switch DSM 300 1KW, Flush mounted tilted element transducer X-10 Autopilot with ST-70 Control Ray 218 VHF Radio Ray alpha numeric keypad ICOM, M-422 VHF Radio Clarion AM/FM/CD Player with 4 speakers High Water Bilge Alarm Switch
- 3 Batteries with switches NAV Lights Courtesy Lights Fresh Water Pump Washdown Pump 2 Bilge Pumps Livewell Pump Fish Box Macerator Pump
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 200hp Evinrude ETECs 640 hours and Warranty through December 2013 Fuel Water Separators Cruise speed – 25-27 kts @ 4,000rpm averaging 1.4 NMPG All Service records since new.
- Broker's Comments
- Light Grey hull with Black multi season bottom paint Bottom coated with Inner Protect barrier coating system prior to paint New in 2012 : 2 - Sea BLazer 3 underwater lights(BL)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.