- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FRESH WATER ~ ONE OWNER VESSEL
BEACHBOUND is a meticulously serviced freshwater vessel with all her records available. Loaded with Sea Ray Systems Monitor, Bow Thruster, Smartcraft Display, Cockpit Refrigerator, A/C and Heat, Cherry Interior, Central Vac, T.V.-VCR, AM/FM/CD-Changer with remote control, Windlass, Bow Sunpad, Remote Spotlight, Full Black Canvas, Optional cockpit cover, Garmin Color GPS/Chartplotter.
Fresh water boat always stored indoors.
New Camper/Canvas in 2012.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Wide 12’ beam provides increased cockpit and cabin area. Large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless steel swim ladder Unique cockpit layout with large U-shaped aft seating, portside bucket seat, wet bar and helm/companion seats with armrests. Wide open cabin layout with island-berth, crescent-shaped sofa, large mid-cabin/conversation pit and voluminous storage throughout.
- Main Salon
- Dual-voltage lighting Accent mirror Crescent-shaped seating converts to bed Storage Table, Dinette with Gunwale cabinets Carbon monoxide monitor Interior Carpet runners 12V accessory outlet Phone outlet Cherry Wood interior package Corian surface and designated storage
- Full-size Island-style with storage below Hideaway privacy curtain Hanging locker with mirrored door Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Port storage cabinet Gunwale storage cabinets
- Countertop- molded fiberglass with granite-colored gel-coat, sink, faucet and Corian sink cover Pressure Water System Stainless steel handrail Hot Water Heater? Power Vent?12V Refrigerator / Freezer Dual-Voltage Stove 120V recessed two-burner electric Microwave Oven 120V Coffee Maker Storage Drawers with cutlery insert Upper and lower storage with designated plate storage Trash receptacle
- Mid Stateroom
- Hideaway Privacy curtain Mirrored bulkhead Stainless steel port lights Conversion pit seating: converts to double berth with slide-out base & dedicated filler cushion storage Storage cabinets
- Enclosed Vacuflush Enclosed fiberglass shower and curtain Mirror Power vent 12V Storage, medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Vanity with sink, faucet and storage below
- Deck and Cockpit Features
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches -- Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table? Power Windshield Vent? Swim Platform w/ Stainless Steel Three-step Swim Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Anchor Locker? Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Door? Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker (9) beverage holders Sliding and lockable cabin door entry Built-in, insulated ice chest 120V Icemaker U-shaped aft seating with a fiberglass storage base Side panel storage (2) Helm bucket seating with sliders, flip-up thigh-rise bolsters Port companion bucket seating with slider Radar Arch
- Electronics and Helm
- Air Conditioning and Heat (reverse cycle system, 12,000 BTU) Compass Emergency engine start system High-gloss burl instrument panel SmartCraft Diagnostics: Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft 4-in-1 Multigauges (2) with low-glare blue night lighting and chrome bezels (includes fuel level, oil pressure, voltmeter, water temperature) SmartCraft System speedometer SmartCraft System tachometers (2) 5” remote-controlled spotlight Power-assisted steering Power Tilt & Trim 12V AM/FM Single CD player with 6-disc changer, amplifier, (8) speakers, digital cockpit remote control and speaker selector switches TV/VCR Combo: 13” with remote 30 amp electronics circuit Raymarine 215 VHF radio Garmin GPSMAP-2006 Color GPS/chartplotter with memory chip updated in 2009.
- Electrical System
- (4) Batteries? (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Emergency Start
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercruiser 6.2 I/O Stern drive Bravo III 12V automatic bilge pump 12V automatic high-water bilge pump (1 bilge, 1 cabin) (2) 12V bilge blowers
- Brokers Comments
- FRESH WATER VESSEL OPTIONS: Full black camper canvas new in 2010 Always winter stored inside heated facility Optional cockpit cover Bow thruster Service records available Cockpit refrigerator AC/heat Cherry interior Central vacuum system Windlass system Bow Sunpad
- Power Boat Guide Description
- Deluxe Sea Ray express introduced in 2003 score with savvy buyers looking for cutting-edge styling and luxury-class appointments. Polished mid-cabin interior with cherry cabinetry gets high marks for quality appliances, exceptional fit and finish. Topside highlights include wraparound cockpit seating, transom storage locker, extended swim platform. Twin-seat helm has dash space for flush-mounting electronics. Power hatch makes engine access easy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.