- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado w/ 300hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Boston Whaler is synonymous with safety! Don’t miss your chance to own this pristine 305 Conquest, Low Hours with engine warranties until January 2016. She is loaded with amenities for fishing and cruising, diesel generator, air conditioning, and top of the line Garmin electronics.
Custom Fitted & Larger Bow Sun Pad - - Upgrade
Custom Fitted Sun Pad for Hardtop - - Upgrade
Memory Foam Mattress for Berth - Custom Fitted - Upgrade
You deserve the original “unsinkable legend”.
- Large V Berth w/ Removable Table Aft Cabin Head w/ Vacuum flush Cabin Comfort Package Air Conditioning Galley Microwave Sink Stove Top Flat Screen TV DVD Player Clarion Stereo w/ Sirius Antenna Custom Memory Foam Mattress for Berth
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 4212 Color Plotter/ GPS/ Fish Finder Garmin VHF Radio Remote Spotlight Trim Tabs Ritchie Compass Hydraulic Power Steering Tilt Helm
- Fishing Equipment
- Live Well Fish Boxes Cockpit Bait Station w/ Sink Tackle Storage Taco “Grand Slam” Retractable Outriggers – Upgrade
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Mercury Verado 300CXL, 300HP each with 240 Hours Fisher Panda Diesel Generator with 15-Gallon Tank Air Conditioning Mercury Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS System) Mercury Color Smart Craft Vessel View Display ENGINE WARRANTIES UNTIL JANUARY 2016
- Flip Down Aft Seat Custom Hard Top with Full Enclosure Blue Graphics/ Striping/ Logos Coaming Pads Whaler Custom Helm Seat w/ Flip up Bolster Fish Boxes Live Well Fresh & Salt Water Wash Downs Removable Table – UPGRADE Custom Fitted & Larger Sun Pad for Bow - Upgrade
- Broker's Remarks
- “All Aboat Us” has always been stored high and dry and is not bottom painted. She is a dealer maintained vessel with low hours and extended engine warranties . She has been fished and cruised very lightly and represents an outstanding value in today’s pre-owned overnight fishing and cruising vessel market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht