- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 MPI w/320 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful Carver 350 Mariner is in the condition even the most discerning buyer would love!!!
“Angela Gale” had both her engines replaced with New UPGRADED Mercruiser 6.2 MPI fresh water cooled including Mercury smart craft gauges.
Superior care and maintenance from knowledgeable owners make this yacht a must see..
The 350/360 Mariner has been a long time best seller for Carver.
- Vessel Walk Through
- Roomy cockpit and bridge for entertainment along with wide walk around makes this 350 Mariner easy to get around.
- Entertaining Group including: 20” TV, AM/FM stereo and VHF radio Lounge L-shaped sofa w/ storage below Entrance door- tinted glass Custom wood blinds Custom curtains Grab rail – stainless steel over head 6 Overhead lights Hatch-translucent, lockable pass thru to bridge
- Port side U-shaped dining table Fiberglass hi/low table Custom wood blinds Custom curtains Storage below
- Full size refrigerator/freezer - New 2009 Microwave oven Solid surface counter tops Wood plank flooring Fluorescent light over sink 2 Burner Smooth top stove Ample storage cabinets 5 Over head lights
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom has an angled double berth with direct access to the head. It features a large hanging locker, storage beneath mattress, 5 storage cabinets with 2 storage drawers.
- Large walk-in shower with bench seat Exhaust fan VacuFlush fresh water toilet Vanity with graphite style top and sink 2 shelves below and medicine cabinet with mirrored doors and 2 shelves
- Garmin 740 touch screen chart plotter/sonar – New 2012 VHF radio w/ 8’ antenna – New 2009 Interphase probe forward looking depth sounder Furuno radar- 48 miles
- Upgraded mercury smart craft gauges- 2012 Fuel flow- digital Full instrumentation New helm switches- 2012 Adjustable helm seat Tilt steering wheel Trim tab indicators- added 2012
- Ice maker – New 2012 Full enclosure with curtains & screen Carpeting – exterior grade & snap in Lounge aft seats – 4 adults Lounge – port & starboard Wet bar w/ sink & storage 10 Beverage holders Windshield- wrap around w/ vents Companion seat adjustable
- Electrical System
- Generator 7.3 kW w/ sound shield – 216 hours Shore power w/2-30 amp cords 50’ each Two battery chargers External connectors for TV & telephone AC/DC distribution panels w/ magnetic circuit breaks Batteries 3 AGM- New 2012 Water heater 11 gallons – New 2012 Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge pumps 3-1500 gph each Waste tank level monitors Battery disconnect switch Bilge blowers Hydraulic steering Trim tabs – stainless steel hydraulic Freshwater system -12 volt 2 Battery chargers
- Engine Room
- Mercruisers 6.2 MPI – New 2006 New risers and manifolds- 2012 Bilge blowers Dripless shaft logs Five suppression system FE241
- Lounge- double wide with cover Windless package – 35 lbs. anchor, 30' 5/16 Chain & 270' Line 3-10” stainless steel cleats 1” diameter welded stainless steel bow rail Deck toe rail
- 29 square feet Hatches 3 guttered provide engine room access Overhead sun & weather protection Transom door Hot/cold shower Carpeting changed to exterior grade
- Complete bottom job – Fall 2011 New props New bottom paint New shaft seals New cutlass bearings Lift Kept Since 2007
- Boarding Platform
- 18 square feet Boarding ladder – telescoping Cleats 2-10” stainless steel Sea-Wise davit system
- AB 10’6” Dinghy with Euro Helm and 25hp Yamaha engine.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht