- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Designed by the famous Groupe Finot, naval architects with more production yachts afloat than any other design firm, the Beneteau 423 is a real beauty. A confident bluewater hull combined with extraordinary comfort, gorgeous interior woodwork, loads of volume and plenty of light will satisfy the most demanding sailors whether it is for offshore sailing or cruising in the bay. She has been just locally sailed (never chartered) and she is in great condition.
- She is the preferred 2-staterooms w/ 2-head layout. Her forward stateroom features a centerline queen and an in-suite head and shower with shower stall door. Plenty of storage is available in storage cabinets and hanging lockers. There are also two large storage drawers under the berth. Her salon features a full length port settee across from a large, convertible dining table and U-shaped dinette. Above the salon is a three panel sky light with separate shades to allow in just the right amount of light. The salon also features storage under the seating with shelves and raised cabinets along the port and starboard hull sides. Next aft on her starboard side is complete galley. Across to port is her forward facing nav-station, followed by an aft head (with access doors from aft cabin and salon) and then her private aft guest stateroom with hanging locker and large double athwartship.
- She features a large gourmet galley with composite countertops, double S/S sinks with hot & cold pressure water, propane 3-Burner stove w/oven, Built-in microwave oven, top loading freezer with separate front loading refrigerator, Abundant storage drawers & dish lockers. Top load freezer (Adler-Barbour) Front load refrigerator (Adler-Barbour) 3-Burner Force 10 propane stove w/ oven Tappan micro wave oven Double stainless steel sinks 11-gal hot water heater Storage cabinets above and below the counter tops Stainless steel sliding storage baskets 2-Opening ports and a hatch overhead
- RayMarine E80 Chart Plotter RayMarine 6002 Below Deck Autopilot Raymarine ST60+ Tri Data (Depth, Speed, Log) Raymarine ST60+ Wind/Wind speed ICOM IC-M422 VHF radio w/ Remote Mic at Helm Sony Stereo: AM/FM/CD CD Disc changer
- 2-30amp 110-Volt shore power circuits w/cords 12-VDC and 110-VAC control panels in nav 2- unit, reverse cycle air conditioning/heat 2- 4-D AGM house batteries 1- AGM starting battery (New) 40-amp Xantrex Truecharge Smart battery charger Spreader lights Flush mounted halogen cabin lighting
- Upgraded to Yanmar 54hp Diesel w/only 368 hrs Racors fuel filter Variprop 3-blade Feathering Prop Spare original prop Cuttless bearing replaced July 2012 Single lever engine control on pedestal Oil & Filters changed every 6 month 11-gal hot water heater (110-volt and engine heat exchange) Automatic and manual bilge pumps Lewmar Horizontal electric anchor windlass Oil pressure and water temp engine
- Sails and Rigging
- 140% Roller Furling Genoa on Profurl furler In-mast furling mainsail Asymmetrical Spinnaker with gear 2-Upgraded #54 CSTO Lewmar primary winches 2- #40 CSTO Lewmar sail handling winches (one electric) Deck stepped US Spars anodized aluminum mast w/ double aft swept spreaders Anodized aluminum boom 8- Sheet stoppers Genoa sheet tracks All sail control lines led aft to cockpit
- Hull and Deck
- New Bottom Paint July 2012 Double SS anchor bow rollers Lewmar Horizontal electric anchor windlass Anchor, chain, and rode Custom Bimini (with 3-windows), dodger (with stainless Steel side grab rails) and connector for easy cockpit entry Canvas Package (hatch and helm covers) Large Cockpit Table with removable leaves. Winch seat 2-Dorade Vents Walk-thru transom with swim platform Transom swim ladder Hot/Cold transom shower Side decks with raised bulwark and teak cap rails 7- opening Lewmar deck hatches 8- opening Lewmar ports
- Sellers personal gear
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures or information (727) 492-7340 or e-mail- email@example.com