The Beneteau 423 is a forgiving and competent racer/cruiser designed by the famed Groupe Finot design house. Her hull shape features a long waterline, deep keel, and appropriate free-board to be easily managed in any sea. Her spacious interior accommodations provide all of the comfort and amenities needed for the occasional night aboard or extended cruising. Cypselurus is a must see for anyone looking for exceptionally clean and well maintained example of a late model mid sized cruiser.
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Main Salon Entering down through the companionway, you immediately notice the rich dark woodwork accented by the contrasting Ultraleather cushions and custom carpeting. The large U-shaped dinette offers plenty of seating with storage both underneath and outboard. The table is expandable and converts to accommodate additional overnight guests. There is a double settee across to starboard with additional storage. The navigation station is situated just aft of the settee. The J-shaped galley is located to starboard of the companionway entrance just aft of the dinette. She features a double basin stainless steel sink, 3 burner stove with oven, built in microwave, front and top loading Adler Barbour refrigeration/freezer, and plenty of storage for all of your culinary needs. To port of the companion way entrance is the day head which features a Jabsco Quiet flush electric fresh water MSD, sink with vanity, and combination faucet/hand shower. Cabins The master cabin is located in the forward section of the boat. Central to the cabins layout is the large "Island" style double berth with with custom innerspring mattress. The berth has two drawers and stowage locker underneath with shelving above both port and starboard. Additional cabin features include hanging and stowage lockers and a small settee. There is an en suite head featuring sink with vanity, marine MSD, and separate stall shower. The aft cabin features a double berth situated athwart-ship, hanging locker, storage cabinet, shelving, and seat.
- RIGGING & DECK HARDWARE
- Deck stepped, twin spreader, anodized aluminum mast with internal furling system Anodized aluminum boom Profurl roller furling system for genoa Furling mainsail(new 2012) and 140% furling headsail Discontiguous stainless steel standing rigging (2) Lewmar self tailing genoa winches on cockpit coaming (2) Lewmar self tailing halyard winches on coachroof (1 is electric) Mainsheet track on coachroof Line stoppers for halyards and control lines Genoa tracks with cars Stainless bow roller Teak caprail
- Steering pedestal with instrument console, magnetic compass, engine controls, and remote for VHF 42 inch stainless steel leather wrapped steering wheel Folding cockpit table Teak inlaid cockpit seating Walk through transom with removable helmseat Propane locker Lazarette (port and starboard) (2) aft lockers Swim platform locker Swim ladder Hot and cold pressurized cockpit shower
- Raymarine SL530 GPS Chartplotter Raymarine RL70c Radar Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Raymarine Tridata Standard Horizon VHF with remote at helm
- SHIPS SYSTEMS
- Electrical Marinco 30amp shorepower with cord Heart inverter with Link 2000 Interface 12v & 110v Control panels at Nav Station (3) 4D Marine wet cell house batteries (1) Grp 27 Start Battery Newmar Galvanic Isolator Plumbing Hot and cold pressure water system Seaward 11gal water heater Manual flush MSD in forward head Jabsco Quiet-Flush Electric MSD in main/day head Transom shower Mechanical Volvo Penta D2-55 diesel engine, 55 horsepower, with approx 400 hrs Volvo-Penta Transmission Valeo 37amp alternator Max-Prop Feathering Propeller
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Electric Windlass Plow anchor with chain and rode Cockpit cushions Custom carpeting in salon and cabins Dodger, bimini, ,connector panel, and side curtains Covers for hatches, winches, binnacle, cockpit table, dodger and sidepanels Stainless steel davit system on transom
- Dinghy (RIB) and outboard Gennaker Owners personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.