- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WASTIN TIME TWO has a wonderful layout that is ideal as a dockside live a board or great loop cruiser. Powered with the reliable Cat 3208’s she’s rigged and ready to go. Owner has completed his final cruise aboard WASTIN TIME TWO and is very motivated to sell.
- Main Salon
- Enter the salon through the aft double doors from the aft deck or through the starboard side sliding door at the lower helm. L-Shaped Settee Aft To Starboard Barrel Chair Coffee Table Teak Interior Overhead Grab rail AC Controls Drapes And Mini Blinds RCA Television Salon Icom VHF
- The galley is down several steps from the salon but is open and airy with a complete array of appliances. Full Size Refrigerator And Freezer Stainless Steel Double Sink Sanyo Microwave Galley Maid Three Burner Stove And Oven Excellent Cabinet And Under Counter Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Large master stateroom aft with centerline queen bed and private head with tub. Hanging Locker Private Head With Enclosed Shower And Tub Hanging Lockers Abundant Drawer Storage Television Washer/Dryer Port And Starboard Settees Large Opening Port Lights End Tables Teak Cabinetry Electric Head
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom Forward With Double Bed, Hanging Locker and Access to Head and Shower Double Berth Hanging Locker Enclosed Head And Shower Opening Port Lights AC Controls Teak Interior Electric Head Deck Hatch With Frame Screen
- The fully enclosed full beam aft deck with wing doors and hard top provides great living space on deck. Pulpit And Windlass Fender Racks Wing Doors Aft Deck Hardtop Aft Enclosure With Screens Aft Deck U-Line Refrigerator With Icemaker Swim Platform With Ladder Electric Davit Hinged Radar Arch Bimini Top Full Flybridge Enclosure Spare Props And Shaft Stainless Steel Plow Anchor
- Flybridge, Helm & Electronics
- Fully equipped lower helm provides excellent visibility and great access through the starboard side captain’s door Lower helm and flybridge electronics Furuno Radar Icom VHF Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Trim Tabs Depth Sounder Robertson Autopilot GPS Plotter KVH Sat TV
- 12 Volt (DC) 110 Volt (AC) Westerbeke 8KW Generator With 2800 Hours 30 Amp Smart Charger 2500 Freedom Marine Inverter Automatic Battery Chargers Dockside Electrical Cables Batteries With Parallel Switch 30 Amp Service With Inlets Port and Starboard
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3208 Diesels, 260 Hp Each, 2800 Engine Hours Galleymaid Water Maker, 12 GPH Racor Filters Engine Synchronizer Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Diesel fuel polishing system Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Hydraulic Steering Bilge Blowers Bilge Pumps Electric Heads And Holding Tank Engine Alarm And Emergency Stop Trim Tabs
- Broker's Comments
- Great family cruiser that offers a two stateroom, two head layout with a large aft deck and flybridge. Well suited for a cruising couple and yet roomy enough to accommodate family and friends. Perfect great loop and Bahamas cruiser.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.