- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GET IN AND GO !! CRUISING, FISHING ALL IN ONE
Bayliner, part of the Brunswick Corporation, is one of the leaders in recreational boating. Bayliner, for more than 45 years, have been producing boats of great build quality, stunning designs, outstanding standard features.
EXCEPTIONALLY MAINTAINED BY OWNER
- EXCELLENT BOAT !!
- Full Galley with 2-burner stovetop (electric/alcohol), sink with H/C water, microwave and new refrigerator/freezer; head with macerator, sleeps 4 with enclosed cockpit shower with hot water. Mercruiser 5.1 Alpha, less than 15 hours on 12/10 rebuild, new WestMarine C-80 GPS/Depthfinder, new Ritchie Voyager compass (07/07); new fuel tank, fittings and hoses (08/07) with flometer; new engine hoses, belts and batteries (08/07) with built-in charger, 1500 watt inverter, microwave; recent stereo with remote; new VHF (ship-to-shore) and antenna (07/07); recently replaced refrigerator/freezer (07/07); bow anchor w/50 feetof chain; stern anchor; complete stern enclosure with deck to roof eisinglass, as well as “fisherman’s” enclousure. Cruises at 18-22 knots with great fuel economy. Fish (with circulating bait tank) or cruise ready. Excellent condition, very clean and well equipped, must see!. New bottom paint 2013 !!!!
- Engine Rebuild with Approximately 25 hours, New Belt/Hoses (12/11 @ cost of $2,500.00) New Carburetor (7/07) New 60 Gallon Fuel Tank (10/07 @ cost of $6,708.00)
- Sleeps 4 (V-Berth and Dinette (2 Persons Each) Dinette Seats 4 w/ Table Enclosed Head Whale Hot/Cold Shower Hot Water Heater – 6 Gallons Hull and Topside Waxed every 3 months since 2008
- Full Stern Enclosure (2/05) RayMarine VHF Radio w/ Shakesphere Antenna (08/06) AM/FM/CD Stereo System (Sirius-Ready) w/ 4 Bose Speakers (08/06) 1500 Watt Inverter (08/06) Raw Water Bait Tank with Rule Pump (10/07) 6 Rod Holders Fuel Flo-Scan 50’ Anchor Chain + 100’ Rhode 2 Burner Alcohol/Electric Stove (Never Used) 2 Deep Cycle Batteries (recently replaced) with charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CALL ME TO SEE THIS BOAT ELIZABETH BARDEN - DENISON YACHT SALES 949-338-3387