Nice find aggressively priced Luhrs with newly painted hull, low hours on Cummins powered engines, upgraded transmission, full tower, 8KW generator. The 32 is built on a deep V hull with considerable flare at the bow. This vessel is a center console helm with bench seats on both port and stbd. side of the bridge deck. Large cockpit with transom door, molded tackle center and built in live well. This boat will sleep 4/5 with a V Berth forward with filler, pull out double on starboard side and pilot berth above the double. Corian counter tops, teak woodwork throughout make for an outstanding, attractive interior. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- The vessel sleeps five total: (2) on fwd. convertible dinette, (2) on convertible settee with (1) on hinged pilot berth. Tommy Bahama interior. Toshiba TV/DVD combo. A/C Marine Comfort System. Nice enclosed head with sink, vanity, mirror, hot & cold water and electric VacuFlush head. Spacious cabin with plenty of storage, two hanging lockers with four opening deck hatches. Teak woodwork and paneling, Corian countertops, and teak and holly cabin sole.
- Out Riggers Hard Top with Marlin Tower full controls and – Buggy Top Cockpit lights from the tower Garelick helm chair Bridge enclosure Lewmar windlass with deck pedals and console remote Transom door
- Furuno plotter/radar Icom VHF Bennett trim tabs indicator Rudder angle indicator Glendenning throttle sync Stereo w/speakers in salon and cockpit (remote at helm)
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 6BTA 5.9-M3 330 HP w/ 608 hours Generac 8 kW generator w/ 537 hours 110Vac electrical system 12 V DC electrical system Electric engine hatch Dripless water-cooled stuffing boxes Automatic Halon 1301 fire system mounted in engine room Bennett trim tabs Oil change system
- Great functional galley with Corian counters top and plenty of storage above and below. Teak cabinetry, Magic Chef refrigerator, 2-burner electric stovetop with Corian cover, Kenmore microwave. Hot and cold pressurized and dockside water with 6 Gal water heater.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.