- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 75P w/ 480hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner Will Consider Small Trades!!!!
The 46’ Voyager is “the” boat for the those looking for “a lot of boat” in 46’. It has three staterooms and two heads along with spacious and open salon-galley-dinette set up that is perfect for long trips or evening entertaining. As soon as you step from Cockpit into the Salon you feel the warmth and luxury of the custom cherry wood cabinetry, designer chairs, Flexsteel Ultraleather L-shaped lounge. For your entertainment, she features the optional surround sound home theater system along with and upgraded 40” Sony LCD TV. All of this and 360 degree open view of the water sets the Voyager aside from other 46’ yachts.
Forward of the salon and port side, the galley features Granite counter tops, smooth-top stove, coffee maker, convection microwave oven and full size refrigerator/freezer. Just across on the starboard side is the raised dinette that seats four adults comfortably for an elegant dining experience with a water view.
As you move forward down the companion way the VIP stateroom is starboard and the mid stateroom is port, with the guest head featuring a separate shower.
The master stateroom is forward and has a wide walk-around island berth with inner spring mattress. There is plenty of storage and ample hanging locker space.
“First Choice” is easy to run and features bow and stern thrusters, a new full bridge enclosure with AC along with new bridge TV and davit.
She’s a beauty, well kept by her current owner and ready for your next voyage!
This boat is corporately owned, by a company in the major supply industry and maintained professionally with an open check book. She is a must see!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This Voyager focuses on the interior space for living, weekend or extended cruising and entertaining while still providing the luxurious overnight accommodations you would expect from Carver - with one added bonus: this is a three-stateroom yacht. You won't find this floor plan on any 46-footer. As you walk onboard and step into the full-beam salon through the tinted glass sliding cockpit door, you immediately see and feel an open concept that you would expect to find in a much larger motoryacht. A Flexsteel Ultraleather L-shaped lounge that seats four is port and to starboard are two designer chairs surrounded by an elegant array of custom cherry wood cabinetry. An optional surround sound home theatre system will make your guests feel like they are actually at the movies as they watch the flatscreen LCD TV housed in a custom entertainment center. Recessed lighting will make night time entertaining possible as you enjoy the 360-degree water view. Moving into the galley located to port, you see amenities you expect in a Carver Yacht. Granite flooring and countertops, smooth-top stove, coffee maker, convection microwave and full size refrigerator/freezer complete this impressive area. Directly starboard from the galley is a raised dinette that seats four comfortably and provides an elegant dining experience. With over 10' of headroom in this environment, not only will your dinner guests have a spectacular water view but a custom sapele pommele table with cherry tambour vertical under-cabinets is something never seen before and will be a great conversation topic. Stepping down into the companionway that leads to the staterooms, one will find excellent space and cabinets for your cruising needs. A VIP stateroom is to starboard and mid stateroom is to port. Both have excellent appointments that include designer fabrics and cherry wood cabinetry. A guest head with separate shower provides superior luxuries. The forward master stateroom boasts a wide walk-around island bed with innerspring mattress. Plenty of hanging lockers and cabinets housed in cherry wood allow for clothing storage and you can sleep in late or retire early to view your favorite movie on a flat-screen TV with DVD player. The master head and separate shower provide you all the comforts of home. This is a very easy to maneuver motoryacht with the included bow and stern thrusters. This yacht is equipped with powerful, efficient and dependable twin Volvo 480 HP diesels. "First Choice" also sports bridge air conditioning, a new bridge TV and a new Davit. There’s a reason that the 460 Voyager has been such a hit over the years. Come see for yourself!
- AC & DC main distribution panels Flexsteel Chairs (2) Custom upgraded carpet Corian-style Countertops with cherry wood trim Décor-matched curtain over entrance door End table with cherry wood trim top, cherry cabinet below Entertainment group -40" TV, Sony® progressive scan 5-disc DVD/CD changer, Sony® stereo receiver & Sirius® satellite radio system Central vacuum system Stainless steel framed entrance door with interior screen Light - halogen, over entertainment group, directable Lights (7) - halogen, overhead, recessed, with electronic dimmer controls Mini blinds - décor-matched Rocker light switches Flexsteel sofa with double incliners & chaise Storage cabinets (5) Storage drawers (2) Custom upgraded carpet throughout 110 Volt GFCI outlets Reverse cycle Marine Air Conditioner
- Deep double stainless steel sink Sharp microwave Black and Decker coffee maker Nova Kool refrigerator with separate freezer - 9.1 cubic ft. Granite counter tops & floor H/C pressure water Seward-Princess flat stove top - 2 burners Five drawers Abundant storage cabinets 110 Volt GFCI outlets
- Raised dinette lounge seating, accommodates 4 adults with storage beneath Lights (7) - halogen, overhead, recessed Table - cherry wood trim top, painted aluminum support & cherry wood base Rocker light switch Ultraleather upholstery 360° Visibilty
- Master Stateroom
- Lights (2) - halogen, over berth head, directable for reading Lights (5) - halogen, overhead, recessed Mirrored headboard Overhead hatch - translucent, lockable, inside screen Rocker light switch Storage beneath mattress Storage cabinets (4) Island berth with queen, innerspring mattress Curtains - décor-matched Electrical outlets Two panel entrance door with solid cherry wood frame Hanging lockers (2)-cedar-lined, carpeted, automatic light Hull portlights (2)-fixed, non-opening Storage drawers (3) Flat screen TV w/ DVD player
- Master Head
- Towel bar Towel ring Vanity - solid surface top & backsplash, integral sink, 2 shelves beneath with 2 doors Shower stall with bench seat-integral Hull portlight-frosted privacy glass with screen Nonskid sole Shower door - clear acrylic in aluminum frame with matching sidelight, bi-fold, secures open & closed Entrance door - 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame Hardware highlights-brass/chrome Vent fan Light - halogen, overhead, recessed VacuFlush pedestal-style head Medicine cabinets (3)-mirrored doors, 3 shelves Mirrored ceiling Rocker light switch
- VIP Stateroom-Starboard
- Sleeps 3 in two berths Hull portlights (2) - fixed, non-opening Lights (2) - halogen, over berth head, directable for reading Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Mirrored headboard Rocker light switches Skylight Storage beneath mattress Storage cabinet Storage drawers (4) Telephone connect Berths (2) - twin, convert to queen with center filler Curtains - décor-matched Electrical outlet Entrance door - 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame with cherry wood panels interior, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging locker-cedar-lined, automatic light Hardware highlights-brass/chrome Flip down TV w/DVD player
- Third Stateroom-Port
- Berth - double, with berth cover Countertops - cherry wood Curtains - décor-matched Entrance door - 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame Hanging locker Hardware highlights - brass/ chrome Storage cabinets (2) Hull portlight - with screen Lights (2) - halogen, over berth head, directable for reading Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Rocker light switch Storage beneath mattress Storage drawers (2)
- Guest Head
- Electrical outlet-GFCI Entrance door - 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame stainless steel hardware Head fan Hull portlight- frosted privacy glass, with screen Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Lights (2) - halogen, over vanity, recessed Medicine cabinet-mirrored doors, 1 shelf Mirrored ceiling Nonskid sole Rocker light switches Towel bar VacuFlush pedestal-style head Towel ring & toilet paper holder Vanity - solid surface top & backsplash, integral sink, 2 shelves beneath with 2 doors Shower Stall w/ Integral Seat Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Shower door - clear acrylic in aluminum frame with matching sidelight, bi-fold, secures open & closed Adjustable height shower head, detachable for use as hand-shower
- Bow & stern thrusters Volvo electronics engine monitors Air conditioner vents Tilt steering Trim tab controls Spotlight controls Helm cover Windlass controls Volvo electronic binnacle controls Wrap around windshield w/ wiper
- Electrical System
- Kohler 13.5 KW diesel generator w/ 446 hours Charles Marine Inverter- 2600 Watts Charles Marine battery charger - 60 amps Underwater transom lights- New Seward S1200E - 11 gallon hot water heater 120VAC Glendenning Cablemaster for shore power cord 120/240 Volt A/C system 12 volt D/C system Distribution Panels - 2 Bonding system 4 New AGM Thruster Batteries - February 2013
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Room
- Twin Volvo Diesel Engines TAMD-75P 480hp each Fresh water cooled engines FireBoy fixed fire suppression system Reverso GP-3013 oil change system 2-16K BTU Marine Air - main salon 1-16K BTU Marine Air - bridgedeck 1-10K BTU Marine Air owner's stateroom 1- 7K BTU Marine Air guest & VIP stateroom Two Sealand Vacuflush systems Aluminum fuel tanks Sea Strainers - 4 Dripless shaft seals Engines Serviced - January 2013 Genset Serviced - January 2013 Engine Room blowers Very clean engine Room!
- Raymarine E120 Color GPS/Plotter/Sonar/Radar Raymarine 72 mile radar Raymarine DSM 300 Sonar Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine 215 VHF radio Carver closed circuit camera - transom & engine room Volvo Sea Key system Compass Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo
- Hardtop (factory) Custom harglass enclosure - New 2012 Bridge A/C and heat Dual helm chairs Excellent visability Wet bar and icemaker Dingy davit and chocks - New Davit New bridge carpet Safety door at bridge access Seating for 8-10 adults Covers for all seats & helm Bridge flat screen TV - New Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo
- Maxwell 1500LP windlass with plow anchor Freshwater washdown Stainless steel bowrail Privacy curtains for forward windshield
- Molded-in fiberglass steps to birdge Cockpit bolster pads Cockpit protected by bridge overhang Transom door Intergrated full beam swim platform Transom shower - hot & cold Enclosures for cockpit Removable cockpit carpet- New Storage compartments Engine access hatch 110 Volt GFCI outlet Back-up camera Courtesy lights Recessed mooring cleats w/ Hawse pipe Stereo speakers Swim Ladder
- Antifouling paint - New November 2012 Trim tabs Underwater lights
- Owner's personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht