"Shalva" is an excellent example of this popular design. She features numerous upgrades since purchased by her current owners in 2006. Some of these items include S/S Dinghy Davits and Engine lift, a divided anchor locker with two anchors, one Bruce the other Fortress. She also features an upgraded electrical system, an Auto-prop folding propeller, and more.
This boat is extremely well cared for and a pleasure to show. Everything from the tip of her rig to the bottom of her keel has received regular, professional maintenance since new. If a Catalina 400 is on your list, "Shalva" is a Must See!
- Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 54hp (4JH4SBE – 4 Cycle) Autoprop folding prop ($3500 value) Twin Pedestal with two steering wheels
- Sails and Rigging
- Roller furling main sail Roller furling genoa Adjustable boom vang / Garhauer installed aftermarket Genoa lead car adjusters / Garhauer installed aftermarket
- Features and Accomodations
- Dodger and Bimini Divided Anchor Locker Custom sailcloth cover for V-berth spring coil mattress Six 12 V fans Full set of cockpit cushions in excellent condition Large dining table in the salon that converts to a double bed KING size bed in the aft cabin with access from both sides 2 heads / Aft electric installed 2012
- Bruce Anchor with 200’ Chain Fortress Anchor with 200’ line and chain Powerful seawater Wash Down pump Barbecue w/cover in Excellent condition Garhauer engine hoist on the stern pulpit Kato dinghy davits Fresh water filter system to use drinking water right out of the tanks “Bird-x” bird spikes on spreaders and mast head large assortment of wicker baskets to fit into all nooks and crannies Custom Boom tent boat cover Electric macerators for each holding tank 3 stair dock steps w/railing
- Electrical and Electronics
- Upgraded electric with Xantrex current monitor. Measures voltage, amperage, % used, % left Two - 4D batteries, 1 starter battery and a shadow charger Tank monitor system for 2 holding tanks and 2 fresh water tanks Standard Horizon VHF with a RAM mike (for use in the cockpit) Sirius ready AM/FM radio with 2 speakers in the cabin and 2 in the cockpit Raymarine Electronics including knot meter, wind indicator, depth sounder C120 12” chart plotter GPS and radar
- Three burner stove Microwave oven Large refrigerator with top and front doors and freezer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.