- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very well cared for example of Sea Rays popular wide beam 330 Sundancer.
Vessel operated most of its life in the FRESH waters of Lake Michigan and the Potomac River.
Prior to operation on the Chesapeake Bay, NEW closed water cooling installed.
Features NEW mattress 2011, NEW canvas, Strataglass, and cockpit carpet.
Also has up to date Lowrance GPS/Plotter with closed array radar.
Great family boat and affordably priced to enjoy.
- Main Salon
- Central Vac, replacement bags & tools Marine Air – Heat/Air Mounted LCD 19” TV/DVD Clarion stereo Deep pile cabin carpeting Floor storage Pillows 12v indirect lighting 120v lighting Dining table Interior Plan “B” couch & table HEAD Vacuflush head Fiberglass head with stand up shower Sink with vanity and storage Medicine cabinet
- Fiberglass galley with sink & storage Microwave Refrigerator 12v/120v Electric/Alcohol (2) Burners Trash receptacle 120v outlet Storage drawers/cabinets to accommodate cutlery, glasses and plates
- Master Stateroom
- New forward mattress 2011 Hanging lockers (2) Storage cabinets Vanity w/drawer storage Storage under berth Curtains
- Guest Stateroom
- Conversation Pit, converts to double bed Built in storage Privacy curtain Sliding window Drawer storage Mirrored bulkhead End table
- New Canvas, Strataglass, & cockpit carpet (2009) Mooring cover Cockpit Wet bar Cockpit seating coverts to sun pad Norcold refrigerator Transom shower Dual 30 amp dockside power with cords Bottom soda blasted & repainted 2011 Life Jackets (6) Boat hook Throwable cushion Dock lines Fenders (4) Good Automatic Windlass – New Anchor Line 2011 Ray-Line Searchlight Weaver Davit System Anchor storage with hatch Integral swim platform with ladder Transom storage locker Welded S/S rails 4 bolt S/S cleats Translucent deck hatch Electrically operated engine hatch Indirect cockpit lighting Adjustable helm seat Port side wet bar Aluminum sport spoiler Aft cockpit seat Acrylic sliding cabin door
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance HDS-8 GPS (new in 2010) Lowrance Broadband Radar ( new in 2010) Lowrance Sonichub – Cockpit Marine Audio Server w/IPod dock (new in 2011) Autohelm Tridata Depth Sounder Standard Communications VHF Marine Radio Horn Emergency start system Engine sync Tachometers with hour meters Illuminated waterproof rocker switches
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Inboard, Twin 7.4L Mercruiser Heat exchangers added in 2010 when moved to Chesapeake Bay (originally fresh water boat from Lake Michigan) Westerbeke Marine Generator 4.5 KW Bennett Trim Tabs Propellers tuned up in Oct 2012 Hot Water Heater – Atwood Battery trays Heavy duty hydraulic steering
- Broker's Comments
- Very nice well cared for 330 Sundancer. Originally enjoyed on fresh waters of Lake Michigan, then Potomac river. Fresh water cooling added in 2010 once boat brought to Chesapeake Bay. New upgraded easy to use Garmin electronics package and new canvas are major pluses that make this 330 Sundancer stand out from others. Priced aggressively to own, call or email for showing and make this 330 YOUR next boat !
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.