- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum MPI 300-hp w/Bravo III Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2006 MONTEREY 270 SPORT CRUISER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-Magnum MPI Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 220 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, LCD-Television in Cabin, Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package, Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Built-in Cooler Storage, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner boat hoist kept under cover when not in use since new! Condition is above average and will not disappoint. Sale includes all original owners manuals and maintenance records ... Professionally serviced. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Clean-cut sportcruiser offers family comfort, space in a trailerable package. Well-planned cockpit includes port-side sun lounge, removable transom seat, sporty dash layout, walk-through windshield. Double helm seat converts to lounge for sunning. Generic mid-cabin interior with standing headroom, compact galley accommodates four in comfort. Note transom stowage locker, foredeck sun-pad, extended swim platform.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Monterey 270 Cruiser's beauty isn't only skin deep. Below it's sophisticated European styling lies the power and agility of a performance cruiser. The huge cockpit leaves nothing to desire. At the transom, there is a fold-away bench seat plus a transom door for easy access to an integrated swim platform. The port side wetbar is truly a winning touch and there's even a removable cooler nearby. It's everything you deserve and more. Stand up! There is full-size headroom aboard the 270. Loaded with appointments, it is one of the most livable 26-footers on the water. Slip into the plush comfort of the U-shaped dinette which converts to a comfortable double berth with plenty of storage below. The aft cabin comes complete with double berth. The private, enclosed head features full standing headroom along with shower, marine toilet, vanity storage, and a sink with faucet and showerhead. The 270's comfortable accommodations will remind you and your guests of home.
- Forward Cabin w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, LCD-Television Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain, Full-Size Berth, Overhead Storage Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Anchor Locker Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Built-In Cooler Storage Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-through Windshield Transom Stowage Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records ORIGINAL OWNER HOIST KEPT UNDER COVER WHEN NOT IN USE SINCE NEW! FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.