- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Looking for more than a production boat to satisfy your needs? The Island Style Custom Yacht 45 Express is a Custom Express Sportfish with an equipment list and finish seldom seen. She is a cold molded hull with all composite and fiberglass components. 32 knots Cruise and 37 plus knots WOT, she has Caterpillar C15 engines 865hp (1350 hours) and carries 635 gallons of fuel. She has a 16kw Northern Lights genset that will handle all the bells and whistles aboard. Custom Tackle Center, Live Well, Mezzanine Seating, (2) Huge Cockpit Freezers, Galley Sub Zero under counter refrigerator and freezer, Refrigerated Drink Boxes, Icesea Ice Chipper, AC/Heat at the Helm and large transom fishbox with Icesea saltwater or freshwater icemaker. If you are looking to get in on a fully loaded Fishing Machine come check out this Island Style Custom Yacht.
- Her master cabin is forward and features a full berth forward, angled to starboard with storage above and below. A night stand with storage above is port followed by a hanging locker and has a pocket door for privacy. Moving aft is her main cabin which has a L-Shaped settee to port with her entertainment center on the forward bulkhead (a Pullman berth can be added). On starboard she has her head which has a separate stall shower followed by her galley. Up to her helm deck level she has a L-Shaped lounge - the full length of the helm deck on starboard, helm seat centerline being her console and a tackle/storage/center on port which has, live well, which doubles as a clean ice receptical and 4 drawers of storage. On the starboard cockpit she has mezzanine seating with two huge freezers and a pullout grill. Her cockpit has two insulated boxes in deck port, starboard, access to her lazarette centerline, transom kill box and transom door. Her kill box is supplied with chipped ice. She has a full tower with buggy top and full controls..
- Make: Caterpillar Model: C-15 ASERT, Diesel, 865hp w/ warranties Reported hours of use:1350 Exhaust System: Wet out transom at the waterline. Cooling System: Coolant/raw water heat exchange. Sea Strainer: Exterior Gauges: Caterpillar Electronic digital display. Engine Mounts: Adjustable vibration isolators bolted to FRP longitudinals. Primary Fuel Filters: Racor 75900Max Transmission: ZF Automatic Halon Fire control system Fuel management system Fresh water cooling system Veems 4 Blade Propeller Aqua Alloy 22 High Strength Shaft 2 1/1" 38 gallon holding tank Mist Eliminating Air induction system Bilge blower Engine Engine Room sound insulation Marine exhaust Systems Linear Muffler (4) Automatic Bilge pumps Engine block heater Cast Bronze Strut Exhaust blower Cockpit Engine Access Tides Drip-less Shafts Seals Tides Rudder Bearings Humphree Interceptor Trim Tabs Sea cocks on all Underwater Fittings Cast Bronze Rudders w/SS Shafts Sealand Vacu-Flush Head Trionic Sump System FISHING EQUIPMENT (2) In deck fish boxes Rupp Outrigger Tuna (full) tower 45gal Live bait well Bait freezer Cockpit sink (4) Rod Holders Rupp Center rigger Tackle center Teak covering board Refrigerator / freezer boxes under seating Mezzanine seating Tuna Door Transom Kill box w/chipped ice Sea Hunter Stingray Livewell Pump Freshwater and Saltwater washdowns Release Gimbaled Rocket Launcher w/ Tackle Drawer
- (3) Reverse cycle Air conditioners - Berth 12,000 BTU's - Salon 16,000 BTU's - Helm 24,000 BTU's Sub-Zero Under Counter Drawer Freezer Sub-Zero Under Counter Drawer Refrigerator Seaward 2 Burner, electric stove GE Microwave oven w/convection oven 11 gallon stainless steel water heater Scanvik stainless steel sink Pressure water system Ice Sea Ice Chipper (Salt Water Ice) Solid Surface Counter tops Headhunter Freshwater Pump Teak and Holly Composite Cabin Sole
- Additional Information
- MAIN DECK Transom door Freshwater, pressure, salt water wash down system ACR remote control spotlight Teak toerail 4 ea Underwater lights Release Helm seat Horn Solid stainless steel rub rail Glendinning Dockside cable winder Coast Guard safety package LED Navigation light in hardtop Spreader light Teak covering boards Corner Hawse pipes Cleats (2ea Stern, 2 ea Amidship and 2ea Forward) Solid stainless molding on sheer and guards Anchor Locker Generator: Northern Lights Model: M844W3 Fuel: Diesel 16KW Voltage 120/240, 60 Hz Generator Hours: 1500 Propellers: Veems 4 Blade bronze Tim tabs:Humphree Air Conditioner: MarineAir, Split unit 52,000 BTU Windlass: Lewmar Vertical shaft 24 VDC Anchor Fortress FX23 ELECTRICS 220V AC electrical system 12V 24V DC electrical system Glendinning Cablemaster Dockside electrical cable (6) Odyssey Battery banks 16kw Northern Lights diesel Generator Automatic Battery charger w/12volt Battery parallel switch LED Lighting system E-Plex Electrical Distribution Panel (Panels at helm and in Salon) Engine room lights Cable, telephone inlet HEAD Vacuflush Head Stall shower Sink Storage CANVAS AND COVERS Full helm enclosure HELM AND ELECTRONICS Simrad AP24 Autopilot 1 Garmin 7212 (2) Icom M604 VHF radios Ritchie Compass 2ea Furuno NavNet 3D12" Teleflex Seastar w/Power Assist Refrigerated Drink Box Caterpillar MPD Color Engine monitors Furuno Sirius Weather KVH TracVision Furuno Digital Display (Helm & Salon) Autopilot Pump Teak Helm Pod FUR Night Vision Camera TOWER Ritchie Compass Simrad AP 24 Autopilot Furuno NavNet 3D 8" Icom Command Mic Caterpillar Engine Monitors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.