- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the prettiest rebuilt Bertram 31's ever done. She has fixed side windows, Merritt style aft bulkhead and windows, enclosed windshield, teak & holly sole, 315 Yanmars, 1/2 tower and hardtop, full electronics package, etc. The ONLY reason she is being offered is that the owner has already bought a larger boat and regretfully does not have time to use this one.
MOTIVATED SELLER! THIS WILL BE THE NEXT CUSTOMIZED 31 BERTRAM TO SELL!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This is NOT your typical 31 Bertram. The entire interior was gutted and customized by master craftsmen. The dinette was removed and an L-shaped settee was built in with custom storage. The entry to the berthing area was enlarged and trimmed in teak. The floor was leveled and a teak and holly sole was installed. The galley was customized with built-in refrigeration and microwave as well as storage. A curved head door was custom built and the cabinetry in the head modified. The salon windows are fixed, the front windshield was filled in and insulated and the aft bulkhead was replaced. Custom windows and door were installed. All new hull liner, head liners, wiring, curtains, interior and exterior cushions were custom made. She has an Awl-grip paint job and she has the best equipment money can buy. A comparable project would entail an expenditure of well over $250,000.
- Furuno 1715 Radar Simrad GPS/Color Depth Garmin 235 GPS Simrad AP 22 ZCOM M 304 VHF Clarion CD/AM/FM
- Trim Tabs Engine Alarm System Holding tank w/macerator pump Auto Halon Systems (P&S) Bronze Seacocks Hydraulic Steering Cruiseair A/C Racor fuel filters Sea Strainers
- 30 Amp shore cord 30 Amp shore connection Spreader lights Guest auto battery charger 12v breakers 115v breakers Cantalupi lighting
- ALL NEW 3 SIDED ENCLOSURE APRIL 2010. Custom bow rail Bruce Anchor Rocket Launcher 1/2 tower 3 side enclosure Custom anchor pulpit Swim platform w/ladder Rupp double spreader outriggers Fiberglass hard top Salt water washdown
- The refit project was executed and overseen by craftsmen experienced in the refitting of many vintage Bertrams, ranging in size from 20-46 feet. Great care and considerable planning went into the improvement of this fine offering. Call today for more details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.