- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2006 33 Dusky is a no nonsense fishing machine built to withstand almost anything the ocean can throw its way. The legendary hull based on the famous Rybo-Runner design offers a huge stable fishing or diving platform that can fish a whole family and carry all of the gear they could need. The soft goods are in new condition and include bow cushions, combing bolsters, console seat and forward and aft leaning post cushions. With her 2010 300hp Suzuki’s still under extendable warranty until September 2013. It offers up strong reliable power to get you to the Bahamas and back. Tri-Axle Aluminum Continental trailer is included. Call today to set up a showing. Owner is looking for reasonable offers.
- Vessel Details
- Tri Gauge package SST props Twin fuel filters 100% composite construction (no wood) Hand laminated F.G. Hull Hull & deck laminated together Hydraulic steering Dusky drive with integrated swim/dive platform Oversize center console with step-down well Electronics/storage compartment in console dash Instrument panel w/ rocker switches & circuit breakers Custom windshield w/ grab rail. Signal flare utilitube stowage compartment Console door to step-down well Console cushions Pop-up cleats fore & aft S.S. Bow eye & bow chocks Anchor stowage compartments Navigation lights Automatic bilge pumps H.D. Rub rail S.S. Rod holders Trim tabs Anchor Windlass
- Fishing Equipment
- Taco Grand Slam outriggers Huge Transom Livewell Huge Livewell in Leaning Post Tackle Storage Center Stainless Steel Rod Holders Under Gunnel Rod Storage Forward, Side, and Aft Spreader Lights Huge Fishboxes Saltwater Washdown
- Helm Electronics
- Raymarine C140w Combo Raydome Enclosed Array Radar DSM Digital Sounder w/1kw Transducer Raystar GPS Antenna TR1 Autopilot ICOM ICM 504 VHF Sony Marine Stereo
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- 2x300hp Suzuki Four strokes with Warranty Until September 2013 Optima Blue Top Gel Batteries
- The Dusky 33 affords plenty of room for the entire crew. Featuring a ventilated step hull with 35, 25 and 20 degree dead rises, this center console will ride smooth in any kind of seas. And its 100% composite hand laminated construction with traditional Dusky toughness assures you that it will be riding those seas decades into the future. Dusky 33 is an advanced design fishing craft for the person that demands functionality, performance and exclusivity.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.