- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Mag 5.7L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A must see if you are in the market for a CLEAN 1999 310 Sundancer with v-drive 2005 engines only 210 hrs. Highlights include: generator (352hrs), 2010 VHF, 2010 stereo system with MP3/IPOD player, 2005 flatscreen tv with dvd, 2005 Raymarine chartplotter, and windlass. See full specs for additional information.
- The 310 Sundancer has a spacious mid-cabin layout which accommodates four comfortably, two in the forward and midcabin berths and also another 2 in the convertible dinette for a total of 6. To port, the enclosed head has a Vacu-flush toilet, vanity, sink with hot and cold pressure water. Her generous mid-cabin has a privacy curtain and plenty of storage. There is ample AC/DC lighting throughout, cabin carpet with runners, flatscreen TV with DVD and Stereo/CD player along with convenient storage compartments. The spacious cockpit has a U-shaped lounge aft which converts to a sun pad. Also in the cockpit is a wet bar and a double wide companion seat next to the drop-down helm seat; easy access engine compartment, transom door, and extended swim platform with boarding ladder.
- Microwave Kenyon two-burner electric stove Norcold dual-voltage refrigerator Corian countertops Pressurized water system
- *2005 Raymarine RC435 chartplotter *2010 Raymarine Ray 55 VHF with distress locator linked to GPS *2010 Clarion Stereo CD/MP3/IPOD player with remote at helm Compass Remote spotlight Raytheon Raydata Depth/speed guage Panasonic flatscreen TV with DVD player 2005 Air Cond/reverse cycle heat Remote electric windlass Trim tabs RPM, oil pressure, fuel, battery, temp gauges Rudder indicator Electric power vent for center window Windshield wipers
- Deck Equipment and Hull
- Four fixed portholes in hull Bomar opening hatch in bow deck Extended swim platform with concealed stainless steel 3-step swim ladder with integral grab handle Galvanized anchor Rope/chain windlass with foot switches Tempered/tinted curved glass windshield with electric front vent & stainless steel supports Windshield wipers Bimini top SS bow rail Transom storage Walk-through transom door 2010 Four-sided isinglass /canvas enclosure
- Aft bench seating, removable Bucket seating with swivel, slider, flip-up thigh-rise bolster (helm) U-shaped seating, aft Cockpit table with sun pad filler cushions Wet bar with sink Cockpit shower, hot and cold cooler & stainless steel beverage holders (2) Electric engine room hatch Indirect lighting
- Westebeke Generator 4.5 KW (352hrs) 10,000 BTU A/C & heating unit 30amp Shore power; 50' cable AC/DC power 3 Batteries Bilge pumps (2) Bilge blower CO detector 12 V receptacle
- Engine Room
- 2005 Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI 300HP 210 hours, another 168 on the boat with previous engines 9/2010 - New water heater Insulated engine room Underwater exhaust Automatic fire suppression system Shore power, 30amp Battery charger / converter, 120V/60 cycle Dual battery switch Galvanic isolator TV/phone inlet with shore cord
- Owner's Personal Effects
- Contact ID:MM
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.