- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALTalaria 29 Runabout with a shallow-draft, built to cruise gracefully in lake or ocean conditions. With seating for up to 8, a forward cuddy cabin provides sleeping accommodations for two, including a head for overnight trips.
New Awlgrip, red Ultra Leather seat cushions and bottom paint. Nothing needs to be done!
- OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Forward anchor locker - has a hide-a-way stainless steel anchor roller with an electric windlass controlled from the helm or foredeck. Pressure fresh water cockpit sink. Insulated cooler. Fresh water cockpit shower. Electric Vacu-flush® marine head. Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM CD Player with water resistant front panel and two pairs of marine speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote digital panel mounted at the helm.
- CUSTOM FEATURES
- Teak cockpit table – with folding leaf. Stamoid Navy top with Eisenglass windshield, side and back curtains. Fishing rod package: Stainless steel rod holders – mounted on port and starboard side decks. Rupp rod racks – 2 each, port and starboard, under gunwales.
- HULL AND DECK
- New Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides. Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid. Double Cream gelcoat boot stripe. New bottom paint. Custom Brand New Red Ultra Leather cockpit seating!
- Hull is DualGuard™ Composite Construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon-fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Swim Platform - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.Custom transom single handrail – painted to match hull.
- DECK FEATURES
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass. Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks. Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats. Fender eyes with stainless toe rail chafe strips.
- The cockpit is finished with: Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windshield wipers and washers and teak coaming cap. Teak cockpit sole.Varnished teak covered dash, dash pods, inside of coaming and windshield.
- OVERVIEW: Full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee at the transom with storage under the cushions. The engine box has an aft-facing cushioned settee, a built-in sink with a teak lid, and an insulated cooler with a teak lid convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Mid-ship is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area including a custom teak table. Forward is the helm and companion seats and the companionway to the forward Cuddy Cabin. Navy top – Ivory color with Eisenglass windows, boot, stainless steel, forward, side and back drop curtains to enclose the forward cockpit area Full Stamoid tonneau cockpit cover – that attaches to the windshield frame and snaps aft, port and starboard, to the transom. Totally covers the cockpit area FORWARD COCKPIT: Forward is the Helm Area with Ivory Ultra-Leather helm and passenger swivel chairs Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between the seats offers additional storage Stereo speakers - port and starboard outboard below each shelf TO PORT: Passenger area has a carbon fiber-faced glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with a built in cup holder Console face is finished in carbon fiber STARBOARD: The Helm Station features: Varnished teak/carbon fiber covered dash 14” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control Engine gauges and controls Windlass helm control with remote at foredeck locker 12-volt cigarette-style outlet Remote stereo control Windshield wiper control with washers LOUNGE AREA : Just aft from the helm area the Lounge area has an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing settee with a varnished teak shelf cap Settee cushions are covered in Red Ultraleather Varnished teak table - has a folding leaf Two storage lockers under bottom cushions HELM NAVGATION/ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT: Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot Raymarine C70 Color GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine 125 WAAS Antenna Raymarine DSM 300 Fishfinder module - integrated with Chartplotter Raymarine ST-60 Tri-data with Tri-ducer Icom 302 DSC VHF Radio Ritchie compass CUDDY CABIN: Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door there is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry sheathing with white acoustic overhead and cherry trim. There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow. Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Mediterranean Blue Sunbrella fabric and storage underneath. A Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM CD-Player with remote at helm. (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights and Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank with Y-valve.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.