- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300 4 stroke Verado
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
37' Intrepid Open
- Garmin GPS Map4212 depth sounder/plotter/Gps Simrad AP 28 Autopilot Compass Icom VHF Clarion AM/FM radio Cockpit speakers
- Electrical Systems
- Sync, trolling throttles Vetus bow thruster Bennett trim tabs 12v batteries (4) Lewmar windlass Automatic helm seat Bilge pump Electric head Battery charger Macerator for holding tank Fresh water head Pressurized fresh water system Triple engine flush system
- Starboard side dive door Console w/ electric head/shower Fiberglass removable rear seat Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit lights Fold under swim ladder Pop up cleats (6) Docking lines Rod holders (6) Fish boxes (3) Live bait well Bruce plow anchor White powdered coated T-Top w/ recessed red/white lights Docking lines Boat cover Outboard's covers Helm cover
- USCG equipment Tow package White gel coat Kevlar construction hull Engines warranted to September 26th 2013
- All of Intrepid boats are designed with stepped hulls that inject air under the running surface to reduce friction and add speed. It carves through waves with her sharp entry and her wide flare keeps water spray down low and out to the side. Best cruise at approximately 35 mph gives a fuel burn of 26.4 gph and a range of 360 miles. TRADES POSSIBLE!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.