- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- New to Market
- Shallow Draft
- Very Well Equipped
- Originally built as a Mopie
This vessel is not for sale in U.S waters.
- 2 X 20kW Diesel Generators Air-conditioning, zoned w/ reverse cycle heat Cockpit Coaming Padding Cockpit Speakers Power Actuated Electronics Console Power Assist Steering Transom Molded Fishbox Maccerator for Cockpit Fishbox Shore Power Cablemaster System (2) Oil Change System for Engines & Generators Salon Cockpit Table Icemaker Wood Blinds Washer & Dryer Freshwater Washdown System Central Vacuum System Dishwasher Saltwater Washdown System Base Electronic Package
- Extra Equipment
- Tuna Tower Molded Top Single Rail 60' - 64' One Piece Molde Standing Platform 60 - 69 Sunshade-Tower-Molded Top-60" Arch-Polished- Bertram Bench Seat Fixed W/ Backrest 60" Bracket For Large Dome / 24" Dish on Sunshade BRKT-Antenna SAT/NAV. On Sunshade Threaded Bracket -Add Oval Tube W/ "Y" To Sunshade for Large Dome / 24" Dish Antenna: Stand-Off Flag Staff: Polished Solid Stock, Installed Compass, Flush Mounted Richie Model F82, Black Teaser Reels-US9-Super 24-V Without Handle Hook-Up Pair Teaser Reels Lights: Anchor Run Lights, INST. & Hooked-Up Lights: LEDNAV Red/Green Molded & Hooked Up Lights: LEDNAV Stern Molded & Hooked Up Lights: Recessed LED Blue - Installed in Hardtop MISC. Marine Fabrication Lights: Recessed LED Blue - Installed under Standing Platform Light-Hook Up Only-4REC. LTS-No DIMM Lights: Rescessed LED Red - Installed Under Tower Sunshade Light-Hook Up Only-4 REC .LT-1 DIMM Light Linear 5 in 1 Installed Light-Hook Up Only-5 QTZ LTS Outrigger 43' 3-Spreader, SuperRiggers Bridge Release BDA/BDA PW-Super Stiff Arm Riggin Kit, Install: Double Blue Hole Thru Deck Center Rigger: Pipewelders Tapered Pole Rigging Kit, Center Rigger, Install: Single Blue Custom Jump Seat on AFT Rail in corner of Flybridge Washdown Water in Tower Water Diverter Installed on Top of Hardtop to AFT Corners. Cove Control Box Curtain Enclosure - EZ2CY 60-69 Per Panel 3 Side, 7 Panel Air Vent in Curtain Enclosure Rod Holder: Pipewelders - Installed Paint Bottom Side of Molded Top / Platform / Sunshade (Custom Color, Per Don Jones) Control Box-50" Contoured Face-Spilt Handle, Bertram White ( Custom Color to Match Hull) Contrlos & Steering MTU Blueline Instrument Box: Fold Down W/Hook Up KIT: Hydrorigger, Multi-Action Hydro-Lock Outrigger Locking System Installed Intalled Hydroriggers
- Factory Installed Options
- MTU 12V200 @ 1825 HP CR Engine Upgrade Salon Layout B (w/under Counter refrigeration) Electronic Side Mount Controls & Steering Wheel Algaesep Fuel Polishing System Mezzanine Deck Freezer in Cockpit (2nd Freezer in Mazzanine) Lighted Bertram Logo's Upgrade Solid Surface to Granite ( Galley & Dinette) Upgrade Sofa to Ultra-Lether (inc. Throw Pillows) Bow Thruster Bow Pulpit w/Windlass Overhead Rod Locker (Salon) (3) Transom Underwater Lights - 110V Anti Rolling Gyro's Icemaker, Eskimo - Transom Fishbox Water, 600 GPD w/auto Backflush Premium A/V Pckage (Salon, MSR, & VIP) Upgraded Carpet
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The powerful Bertram 630 sets the standard for today's luxury sport fishing yacht, offering an unprecedented combination of steadfast performance and sophisticated styling. The Bertram 630 comes in two model variations: Open fly-bridge and Enclosed fly-bridge. Both variations offer a choice of two salon arrangements and the options of 3 or 4 staterooms. Bertram's 630 has more advances than any other convertible in its class, including a molded stairway bridge access, allowing for a cleaner more spacious cockpit, as well as providing safety in big seas. On the bridge there is more stowage space, more seating space, and an improved helm arrangement with the best line of site in a convertible of this size.The Bertram 630 boasts the state-of-the-art engine technology of the MTU Series 12V 2000 Common Rail Marine Engines, at 1825 HP. The truly advanced engine design incorporates a Common Rail Fuel Injection System and brand new engine electronics, bringing the already innovative Bertram 630 to an even higher level of technology on the water. The Bertram 630 also comes standard with the latest technology in today's market for entertainment equipment, including high line audio video/DVD systems, and flat screen technology available for every room.Holding true to its commitment to constant innovation, Bertram's mezzanine layout not only offers extra comfort, increased storage and an extra freezer; it also offers, thanks to a higher vantage point, an improved view of the bait spread. The mezzanine layout remarkably only reduces cockpit space by a few inches, which is important to a design that carries beam further aft and maintains the square foot advantage common to every Bertram. Most significantly, this layout also offers more seating, encompassing all the value-added features that a mezzanine layout should provide. The Bertram 630's interior is, as in every Bertram, an exclusive experience of superior craftsmanship, enhanced by only the finest high gloss or satin finished genuine cherry wood. The cutting edge design maximizes interior space by not only creating "space", but also generating a feeling of "spaciousness", something that is often overlooked in sport fish designs.
- Factory Installed Customs
- Polished Pipe Package Custom Galley Configuration (2 Refer units and 1 Combo unit) Mezzanine Air Condition Hinged Salon TV w/Electric Piston (1) Electrical Outlet - Port, aft corner of Salon Custom Aft MSR bulhead Cabinetry Shelf in Bar Cabinet Air Craft Latches Installed for Refer drawers 2nd HeadHunter Mach V for Washdown Only Linen Closet in Companionway FB Freezer installed in Lieu of Std. Arrangement Rod Holders installed in Pilasters Blue LED's Throughout Cockpit, Mezzanine, & FB Staircase Blue LED in Companion Way Real Teak and Holy Galley Floor Real Teak and Holy Flooring in Galley Custom Drain System for the Common Drain and Generators Clear Plexl FB rod Locker door HST Upgrade Electronics Package Flush Mount Bose Speakers in Salon and MSR Delete all Swing Arm Lamps in Salon and Stbd. Strm. Seafoam Green Gelcoated Hull Head Vanities in Botichino Marble Overhead Dish Locker in lieu of Sofit Traps in Galley and Wet Bar Sinks Cabinet Modificatioms (w/Maple) Teak Coaming and Covering Boards Headhunter Barracuda Black Water Pump SS Anchor and Chain Increased FB Step Size SS Garbage Disposal in Galley Lighting in FB Rod Locker Custom Release Marine Game Chair Stbd. Side of Salon in Cherry, not Corian Wood angle in galley in lieu of std. metal Relocated FB Breaker Boxes Vinyl in Lieu of Wallpaper in heads Power Acuated Engineroom door Pipe Welder's Custom Tower Package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.