- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2006 Pursuit 3480 Drummond Island Runner, Twin Yamaha 250 four stroke outboards, 222 hours. Hardtop with outriggers, enclosure and aft curtain, l.e.d. lighting, ice blue hull, Air conditioning, generator w/18 hr’s, Cockpit refrigerator, microwave. Full electronics package, two displays, Radar, autopilot, VHF radio.
This unique "picnic style" Pursuit is an excellent performer in all conditions with a 24 1/2 degree dead rise you can cruise, fish or travel in complete comfort.
- V-Berth with accommodations for (2) Custom teak interior cabinetry Cedar-lined hanging locker with light Dresser unit with dovetail drawers Teak and holly flooring Interior lighting package including courtesy, reading, and spot lights Vinyl headliner with teak battens Component stereo system with receiver, CD player, and amplifier AC/DC main distribution panels 15" flat screen LCD TV/DVD Decor living package
- Linen closet with light Sump drainage system with teak grate cover Corian vanity top Stainless steel sink Electric Vacuflush head Holding tank Macerator
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Fiberglass foam-cored stringer system Pursuit notch bottom/integral bracket Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards 1/2" Stainless steel bow eye 2 1/2" Stainless steel stern eyes 3-Sided Enclosure, April 2011 Electric adjustable helm & companion seats with teak backs Custom acrylic companionway with stainless steel lock & sliding hatch Cockpit led courtesy lights Underwater lights Fiberglass hardtop with anodized aluminum frame, grab rails, spreader lights, lighting and speakers Anchoring system with windlass, stainless steel breast plate, 11lb anchor Raw water washdown Stainless steel drink holders Stainless steel transom gate with teak insert Molded-in integral transom Cockpit coaming bolsters Poly racks in gunwale Port & starboard lockable storage lockers Isotherm stainless refrigerator/freezer Fireboy Halon system Thru-hulls: bronze below waterline, chrome plated bronze at and above waterline One-piece welded 1" stainless steel rail with studded mounts Foldaway (3) step boarding ladder Stainless steel LED bow/nav lights (4) 10" Stainless steel mooring & spring cleats (2) 8" Stainless steel flush pull up aft mooring cleats Welded aluminum windshield with electric actuated front ventilation Windshield mounted port and starboard windshield wipers with washer system Aluminum reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port and starboard Raw water quick-connect fitting Hot & cold fresh water shower in transom
- The helm provides great visibility with a center position and elevated adjustable helm and navigator seating. The helm is well protected from the elements with a wraparound windshield, hardtop and soft Eisenglass and canvas enclosure. There is attractive and functional teak floor in front of the helm seating and on footrest area. Edson adjustable wheel Flip-out storage compartment Power adjustable helm seating Yamaha 704 single lever controls Yamaha engine gauges and fuel monitor Lenco trim tabs level indicators Clarion stereo remote Furuno vx2 Navnet chart plotter /radar /depth Icom m-502 VHF w/distress Garmin 3210 gps/map Garmin Nautamatic tr1 autopilot Ritchie power damp compass Wraparound windshield w/forward power opening windows Hardtop w/ storage cabinet and 2 Bomar overhead hatches (screens) Windshield wipers and fluid 4 overhead waterproof speakers 4 led dome lights Dual Aft deck floodlight 6 hardtop mounted rod holders 2 large rock-outside storage compartment (port/stbd.-.) Windlass Mb-2 Fireboy fuel sensor Furuno 10' Navnet color chartplotter with 6 kw radar Furuno 1 kw transducer Garmin 3210 color GPS / chartplotter TR1 autopilot Clarion remote at helm 4" Ritchie powerdamp compass Icom m-502 VHF radio Hardtop mount EPIRB
- Fishing Equipment
- Dual live wells (52 gal) Pancake teaser reel Electric reel outlets E tec adjustable 15’ outriggers Cockpit fighting chair Abundant tackle storage Rigging station Built in insulated bait cooler Dual insulated oversized in deck fish boxes w/ macerators 18 rod holders
- 30 amp 110v shore power w/cord Galvanic isolator system 12 and 24 volt l.p. deep drop outlets 60hz 3kw Westerbeke w/ 18 hr.’s 12v dc/110 ac panel Dual battery switches w/three battery’s Emer. Parallel switch Blue led lighting through Dual 1100 gph automatic bilge pumps Electric horn 12v panel at helm
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 2006 Yamaha F250 four stroke outboards with 222 hours. All service and maintenance up to date.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.