- 42 (ft.)
- Fuel Tank Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Horse Power
- Number of Staterooms
This boat has only been in fresh.water It has newer 2001 Low Emission 3126TA Caterpillar 420 HP Diesel Engines with only 260 hours on them. It Cruises at 29 Knots and tops out at 33 Knots and gets over a mile per gallon at cruise. The original bottom paint has been totally stripped off and a barrier coat applied and VC17 paint added. This process has decreased drag consequently increasing speed and fuel economy. It also eliminates yearly sanding and bottom painting. The boat also includes the Upgraded Cherry Veneer Interior and Stainless Steel Windshield Frame. It has been fully maintained with all annual maintenance performed and everything aboard functioning properly. All boating accessories and even a spare set of props are included so she is ready to go and no more money has to be spent
1. Camper Top
2. Curtains, Side and Front with Screens
3. Top, Bimini
4. Dinette/Sofa .
5. Two Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heater Systems
6. Newer 11 Gallon Hot Water System with Engine Heat Exchanger
7. Built in Microwave Convention Oven
8. Newer Norcold DE0061 Full Size Cabin Refrigerator Freezer
9. Front and Rear Vacu-Flush Heads with Showers
10. Two Deck Vent Hatches with Screens and Light blackout Inserts
11. Rear Cockpit U S-Shaped Dinette
12. Extended 4? Swim Platform with Boarding Latter and Hot-Cold Shower Wash-down...
13. Private Front and Rear Cabins with Individual Heads and Cabin Doors
14. Kohler 9EOZ 9.0 KW Diesel Generator
15. Bennett Trim Tabs
16. Cockpit Wet Bar.
17. Maxwell Windless Dash Controls plus Remote Control Foot Buttons on Deck
1. Anchor with 150’ 5/8 Line and 6’ 5/16 Chain Power Hydraulic Steering with Tilt
18. Steering Power Hydraulic with Tilt
19. Bennet Trim Tabs
20. Inner Spring Mattresses
21. Stove Electric 3 Burner
22. Walk Thru Wind Shield to Foredeck plus Cabin walk around.
23. Compass, Depth Sounder, Hour Meters, Synchronizer.
Optional Equipment Included:
1. 2001 Caterpillar V-Drive Inboard T 3126TA Low Emission Diesel 420 HP
2. Oil X-Change System
3. New Cockpit Carpet
4. Snap in Cabin Carpet Liner
5. Black & Decker Spacemaker Drip Coffeemaker
6. Cockpit Table and Filler Cushion for Additional Sleeping and Sun lounging
7. Dinette Table and Filler Cushion for Additional Sleeping
8. Hardwood Galley Floor replaces standard floor
9. Sheets Custom Fitted
10. Propellers have been balanced and tweaked by Airmarine for optimum fuel efficiency and speed.
11. Spare Sets Propellers
12. Central Vacuum System
13. U-Line Cockpit Ice Maker/ Refrigerator Combo
14. Cherry Veneer Interior Package
15. Stainless Steel Windshield Frame
16. Jabsco 175,000 Candlepower Remote Control Searchlight
17. Fireboy Halon Automatic Fire Protection System
18. Towel and Decorator Pillow Package
19. VC17 Bottom Paint with Barrier Cote and after Factory Bottom Paint was Totally Stripped off.
20. Clarion M475 AM/FM/CD/MP3WMA Radio with option wired Remote Control, Sirius Module, and IPod Interface. Also included are 6 Cabin Speakers,
21. Kicker 963 Watt Power Amp that powers 4 Clarion 6? Cockpit Speakers and a 10? Subwoofer.
22. Two Toshiba 19? HD Combo LCD TV/DVD for the Front and Rear Cabins
23. One Vizio 24? HDTV mounted on a Rollout Tray in the Cabinet above the Refrigerator in the Main Cabin.
24. Inteli-Power Marine PD2160 Digital Microprocessor Battery Charger.
25. Front Railing Fender Holders
26. Spare Parts such as Engine Water Pump Impellers, Digital Air Conditioner Controller, and Filters.
27. Boating Accessories (Fenders, Life Jackets, Boat hooks, Etc.)
28. All Power Cables Included
1. VHF Marine Radio
2. Furuno 1932 Radar 48 Mile Open Array
3. Furuno 511Autopilot
4. Northstar 952 GPS Color Chart Navigator
5. Raytheon ST60 Tridata (Speed, Depth, Water Temperature)