- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Own the ocean with this Express boat!!
- With enough seating to comfortably hold 12 people and gear, there are endless possibilities with your time on the water. Comfortable, versatile and reliable enough to run the family to the Bahamas for a vacation, spend the weekend fishing/diving, or pull up to a sandbar and enjoy a relaxing day on the water. This boat can do it all!
- Interior Accommodations
- Forward is a large V-Berth with a Tempurpedic mattress. To each side of the bed are hull side windows providing a great view of the ocean from the bunk. From the bunk, you can close the curtains to allow a great view of the LCD TV (Tracvision M3 satellite TV) with Bose surround sound. Moving aft, on the port side, there is a large tan leatherette sofa, capable of sleeping a full size person. Also a hanging locker. On the starboard side, the galley has pull out drawer fridges, microwave, plenty of storage an an ample amount of prep space. Aft of the galley is a comfortable sized head with separate shower stall.
- Deck Layout
- When boarding the boat, there is plenty of room to walk on the wide gunnels. As you step down, there is plenty of room to walk around in this 12' beam. Against the transom, there is a custom large bench seat capable of seating 3+ people. Moving forward, you pass the dive door on the starboard side. On the port side, underneath the hardtop, is the helm station. The electric adjustable helm seat will hold at least two people while running the boat. Forward of the helm to port is L-Shaped seating and a bench seat to starboard. Both with ample amounts of storage underneath. Rear bench seating Fold down dive door Hardtop w/ recessed lighting 3 sided enclosure Taco Grand slam adjustable degree radial outriggers 6 rod Rocket launcher aft of hardtop Pop up cleats Salt & Fresh water washdown Recessed fire extinguisher Lofrans Windlass w/ Fortress anchor.
- 2x Raymarine E120 Simrad Autopilot Bow thruster controls Furuno RD-30 ACR spotlight VHF ICOM M504 Clarion sound system Windlass controls Electric adjusting helm seat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.