- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fresh & Wild is a fine example of a clean, low hour boat that has been well-maintained over the years. Original owner put in many upgrades that include a hydraulic swim platform, bow thruster, Westerbeke diesel generator, Furuno radar, Garmin GPS, Simrad autopilot, new blue hull paint and Cherry Wood interior.
Hauled out of the water August 2013 -- All shaft seals were replaced and bildge pumps pumped out all of the water before she was hauled (all new pumps).
Fresh & Wild is located in Ft. Lauderdale and always ready to show!
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar main engines @415Hp/ea - 285 hours Westerbeke diesel generator - 274 hours Lewmar bow thruster Trim tabs Single 30Amp shore power cord New batteries
- This boat can easily accommodate 4 in the forward master and mid-ship stateroom. The crescent shaped sofa in the salon can seat 6, or 2 for sleeping. There is ample storage throughout the interior including four overhead storage lockers located above the salon sofa. The master stateroom is forward and features a queen berth. The master has plenty of storage surrounding the bed. The mid-ship stateroom has a filler, and can be converted to a double size berth. The galley is fully functional with an RCA TV, Samsung Microwave, 2 Flat burners, refrigerator, freezer and central vacuum. The Corian counters have removable covers that conceal the appliances.
- Deck & Exterior
- Hardtop Hydraulic swim platform Transom ladder & door Hot & cold shower Sink & icemaker Removable cockpit table Large cockpit locker 3 Rod holders 4 Rocket launchers Excellent storage Windlass
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 3010 GPS Map Furnuno Navnet radar Simrad autopilot Horizon VHF Raymarine TriData ACR spotlight Ritchie compass Kenwood sound system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call Grant Henderson to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1379 Mobile: (786) 390-2782 email@example.com