- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW LISTING! TWIN 350 MAGNUM MERCRUISERS!
FRESHWATER BOAT LAST FIVE YEARS!
The Monterey 298SS Bowrider combines the sleek, stylish lines and performance of an offshore sportboat with the rough water capabilities and sleeping amenities of a full size cruiser. The extra large cockpit features a wetbar with storage and built in refrigerator. Port side seating is wide and contoured for comfort. The aft bench seat flips down to create a large area for serious sun worshipers. The helm station dash contains full instrumentation and tilt steering. Forward, there is a spacious enclosed fiberglass head that doubles as a storage compartment on the starboard side. On the port side, and enclosed cabin area with a double berth will allow two persons to overnight in comfort. The bow section contains lots of storage, an insulated cooler, anchor storage with optional electric windlass, an enough seating for a large crew of family and friends.
- Port Side Berths for Two AC/DC Electrical Panel CO Monitor Starboard Side Head Compartment Vacuflush Head with Macerator 18 Gallon Holding Tank Sink and Shower Arch with Bimini Top Lift Up Storage Under Helm Seat Bow Table Wrap Around Bow Seating Aft Convertible Sunpad Hydraulic Engine Access Hatch Transom Shower Full Cockpit Covers Swim Platform with Ladder
- Helm and Electronics
- Garmin GPS 182 Color Chart Plotter Standard Horizon Quest VHF Radio Tilt Steering Wheel Guest Spotlight Kenwood Stereo with 10 CD Changer 30 Amp Shore Power System Faria Depth Display Bennett Trim Tabs Bennett Trim Tab Indicators Fresh Water System Battery Charger Water Heater
- Engines and Mechanical
- Twin 350 Magnum MPI Mercruisers 156 hours Bravo III Dual Prop Outdrives Fireboy Fire System (2) V1250 Bilge Pumps New Interstate Batteries Maxell Electric Windlass Delta Galvanized Anchor Isotherm 12v/120V Cockpit Refrigerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Mark Karampelas CPYB, at 727-423-0481 (Cell) or 727-479-0638 (Office)