OWNER MOTIVATED -
"NEW" YANMAR 75 HP DIESEL ENGINE - FULL 5 YEAR YANMAR WARRANTY
Easy Sailing for Single Handed Operation - No Jib Sheets to Deal With - Self Tending Jib
True Blue Water Cruiser - "PROVEN" Single Free Standing All Carbon Mast - No Shrouds to Replace or Fail
Recently Awlgripped - Flag Blue Hull - Wide Side Decks - Large Aft Deck - Large Fore deck
2 Private En-Suite Staterooms - Large Private Aft Master Stateroom with Center-line Queen Berth - Private Forward Cabin with V-Berth - 2 Heads w/Showers - Can Comfortably Accommodate Six People
Unique Saloon with Circular Dinette and Two Comfortable Armchairs and Table Opposite. - Full U-Shaped Galley
Well Ventilated with Numerous Opening Ports and Hatches
Fully Air Conditioned - Generator - - Full Electronics Package - Over-sized Battery Bank
This exceptional vessel is now available to take a new owner cruising to any port in the world. She has a shallow draft for the hard to reach places, and a powerful sail plan that is easy to handle, and very fast. Call immediately for further details.
Conceived by Garry Hoyt and designed by Gary Mull the Freedom 45 is set for safety and pleasure with ease of sail. With 13 ft 5" beam and 34 ft.5" designed waterline there is a lot of living space below. Add to this 6 'ft 6" headroom and huge open salon, the vessel has an, airy interior.
The Freedom 45 Rarely becomes available on the Market - Please contact listing broker immediately to see this exceptional Blue Water vessel
October, 2012 Survey available to qualified and intrerestred buyers
- LOA .........................................45 ft .................... 13.72 meters LWL ...................................34 ft 5 in .................... 10.49 meters Beam ................................. 13 ft 6 in ................... 4.2 meters . Draft .................................... 4 ft 11 in ................. 1.49 meters Displacement.......................27,500 lbs ............. 12,474 kilo Ballast ................................ 9,500 lbs ............... 4,309 kilo Bridge Clearance .........................63 ft ............... 19.2 meters Engine: .........Yanmar diesel 4JH2-HTBE 66 HP ( 3855 hours) Genertator...... Northern Lights 5 KW (2200 hours) Fuel Tankage ............. 66 gal ( single aluminum tank) ....... 249.8 liters Water Tankage ....... 160 gal ( in 2 Aluminum tanks) ..... 605.7 liters Holding ...................... 42 gal ( in 2 polyurethane tank) .. 158.9 liters Builder - Tillotson/Pearson
- Sleeps (6) in two en-suite cabins plus Salon FULLY AIRCNDITIONED - (2) ZONE SYSTEM - W/REVERSE CYCLE HEAT Master Cabin - Aft: Center-line Queen berth with access from either side Abundant cabinet storage - Under berth drawers - Hanging locker (6) Opening ports and hatches Large private en-suite bath and shower Full standing headroom Forward Guest Cabin: Comfortable V-berth Hanging locker - Numerous cabinets and drawer storage Opening ports to either side plus large opening hatch En suite head and shower - also opens to Salon for use as day head
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- Entering the vessel from the center cockpit is a spacious central Main Salon with an L-shaped settee to Strbd, two comfortable swivel chairs with table between, to Port, and a two-leaf dinette table in between that opens to comfortably sit 6 for dinner. An entertainment center is located facing the Strbd settee The U-shaped Chef's Galley located on the Port side, is open to the main salon and convenient to the companionway ladder. The Galley is at the aft section of the Salon, and has a separate large refrigerated compartment on Starbd Side Forward to Strbd is the Guest Head with access from the main salon and private access from the forward cabin. The Vee Berth is forward with lots of ventilation and storage. A passageway to starboard contains the Navigation Station with a large chart table and pull-out seat. then past a freezer compartment and wet locker. The Owner's Cabin is aft with en suite head and stall shower. Beautiful varnished cherry cabinetry, 7 opening stainless ports, and a large overhead deck hatch make this space airy and inviting. A vanity to port and large drawers, cedar lined hanging locker, and assorted bins and lockers provide ample storage. You will note three removable swing open doors allowing excellent engine access on the starboard side. There is additional access to the front of the Yanmar engine via a center-line door behind the companionway ladder. Throughout this interior is quality joinery and varnish work to rival the very best cruising yachts. Every detail is well considered for service, comfort, and reliability. Teak and Holly Cabin Soles Teak dining table Beginning forward of the Salon, is a large private V-berth cabin with teak and holly sole, en-suite head and shower. Head also serves as a day head with second entrance in the Salon.
- SALON - GALLEY - DINING
- SALON: The Salon is a large space containing the U-shaped Dinette to Starbd, Swivel high back seats and table to Port, Galley, Nav Station ( sit down) and Day head. There is 6 ft 6 in standing headroom and numerous opening ports and hatches for light and ventilation. There is exceptional storage with side cabinets, book shelves, and compartments under and outboard of the Settee Water and fuel tank-age is beneath the Salon floor - on center GALLEY: To port is the seaman designed U-shaped galley. A large stainless steel deep sink on the center-line - accents the complementary work surfaces including the built in microwave. Beneath the counters and outboard is more storage. PUR Watermaker Force 10 (3) burner Propane stove & oven (2) LPG tanks in dedicated aft deck ;locker w/remote solenoid switch Broan Trash compactor Microwave Oven SS sind w/presuriozed hot-cold water Seagul water filter Saltwater foot pump Abundant storage & counter space Separate refrigerator and freezer - (2) New refrigeration systems 2010 DINING: There is adequate seating around a cherry wood table in the salon, plus an additional folding table in the cockpit.
- The Yanmar engine is very accessible for service. :Located in an engine room below the cockpit - there is access to the forward section, and 3 opening doors along the Starbd side of the engine. There is also access from the aft cabin and head. Yanmar 4JH-HTBE 66 HP (3855 hours) - Single lever engine control Northern Lights 5 kw Generator Racor fuel/water separator Steering - Edson pedestal wheel - chain and SS wire ( in housings) to quadrant 3 Blade feathering propeller on SS shaft - dripess stuffing box (2) Friga Boat 12v refrigeration compressors Sidepower SP95T Bow Thruster Cruisair 16,000 BTU compressor - (2) Cruisair 8000 BTU air handlers Pur 12v watermaker ( not guaranteed) SS water heater Trash compactor (2) Manual heads - Polyurethane holding tank - under forward berth Rule electric submersible bilge pump - w/automatic switch & high water alarm (2) Raritan manual toilets
- ELECTRIAL - ELECTRONICS
- 110v Electrical system 12v system using (5) 8g27 gel-cell batteries - (2) 8d gel-cell house batteries Northern Lights 5 KW generator Full AC and DC electrical panel w/breakers and indicator lights 50 Amp dock side receptscle and cord ELECTRONICS: RaymarineC70 chart Plotter ( New 2005) Raytheon R21 Rastascan 20 mile Radar - Dome mounted on radar mast aft Raymarine ST 6002 Auto pilot ( New 2005) Raymarine ST60 speed log ( New 2005) Rayarine ST60 wind speed and direction ( New 2005) Raymarine ST60 Depth indicator ( New 2005) Icom IC-M710 SSB Radio Shakespeare SE2510 VHFRADIO Ritchie Power-damp Compass Satellite 406 EPIRB Cybernet AM/FM Stereo with equalizer
- HULL and DECK
- Low profile center cockpit design with easy access to side decks - This design is ideal for cruising as there is full walk-around space on deck - wide side decks - and a convenient aft deck. This vessel also has a convenient molded swim platform aft and boarding ladder. RECENT SURVEY REPORTED "NO" APPARENT OSMOSIS, SOFT SPOTS, OR DELAMINATION (5) Opening metal hatches,, (17) Opening metal ports Water tanks - (2) aluminum tanks under main Salon sole - 12v pressurized water pump Single luminum fuel tank under Salon sole Bronze thru hull fittings with Marelon and bronze swing valves Lead winged keel Anchor - 45 lb CQR with chain and rode Anchor- 44 lb Bruce w/ chain and rode Seawolf windlass Awlgip - Flag Blue - topsides - White gelcoat cabin sides and top - teak over fiberglass deck SS bow and stern Pulpits with double rigged lifelinesMolded fiberglass , foam filled rudder on SS stock Fresh water shower at stern Salt water wash down forward Integrated sugar scoop swim platform w/swim ladder Dodger
- SAILS and RIG
- HERE IS WHERE THIS VESSEL REALLY STANDS OUT FROM THE CROUD - AND SHOWS HER FULL ADVANTAGES. The Freedom-45 is designed with a free standing carbon fiber mast - stepped on special support in the hull - This a proven system and requires only one forstay to support the jib sail. Jib is self tending and requires no sheet changes while tacking or jibing. Many of these vessels have circumnavigated the world and have experienced heavy weather with no negative effect to the rig. This system must be experienced to appreciate the ease of operation, and easy single-handed sailing. All lines are led to the cockpit Mainsail - Fully battened with Doyle Stack Pack system, and lazy jacks - (3 reef points New 2004) Jib Sail - on Furlex - roller furling system Quick Vang - boom vang Running rigging - New 2010 Winches - (1) Barient #28 ST electric winches, (1) Barrient #27 ST manual winches Carbon fiber mast - conventional boom All running rigging led to cockpit through Lewmar line stoppers
- Safety Equipment: Emergency tiller Fireboy 1301 automatic fire extinguisher system in engine compartment Life jackets - flares - Kiddie portable fire extinguisher LIfe raft - out of certification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.