This 2001 41’ Sea Ray Sundancer is in nice condition. She is powered with desirable 3126 Caterpillars (385hp). Just had 1000 hour major engine service completed (adjust all valves, replace belts, replace hoses, inner/after coolers cleaned, all fluids and coolants changed and transmissions serviced). All her canvas is in good condition. Also has a Nautical Structures lift for dinghy or jet ski. Professionally washed every 2 weeks and full wax every 3 months. BOTTOM JOB COMPLETED – FEBRUARY 2012. Seller is looking for offers.
- Main Salon Television, air conditioner, dinette, stereo system, carpeting with runner, opening port holes, large dinette table, large seating area, cherrywood interior, central vacuum system, lots of storage cabinets, mirror and lighting. Master Stateroom Air conditioner, night stand, storage locker, carpeting, drapes, mirror, overhead opening hatch, opening port holes and cherrywood interior. Master Head Vacu-flush head with macerator, separate shower, sink, storage, mirror, lighting Guest Stateroom Air conditioner, storage locker, carpeting, drapes, mirror and a large seating area that converts to berth electrically by pressing a button. Guest Head Vacu-flush head with macerator, sink, storage and lighting.
- Refrigerator Stove top Microwave oven Water heater Lots of storage Sink Counter top
- Anchor w/ 200’ anchor chain Boarding ladder Nautical Structures Hydraulic swim platform Transom door Bow pulpit Stainless bow rail Horn Hand rail Rub rail Bow light Navigation light Nonskid deck Full enclosure – canvas in good condition
- Raytheon autopilot Raytheon radar Raytheon VHF radio Raytheon RL80C color chart plotter
- Cockpit Area
- Large L-shape seating area Cockpit table Cockpit carpet Small freezer Sink Storage locker with garbage can Captain’s chair Large forward facing bench seat
- AC electrical system DC electrical system Battery bank Alternator Battery charger Dockside electrical cable Westerbeke 7.5 kw (1170 hours) Battery parallel switch Battery Voltage meter Voltage regulator
- Engine Room
- Engine synchronizers Fire control system Battery alarm Oil pressure alarm Engine hour meter Electric engine hatch Antenna Compass Emergency engine stop Fuel filter Heater Oil filter Bilge pump Fuel tank Bilge alarm Engine mounts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.