- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2842 LE 404
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beauty and Value
Flawless Beauty and Seek Elegance describes the Viking 70 Sport Cruiser. The quality is easily apparent when you board this yacht. The spacious flybridge has lounge seating for all of your guests and the comfortable salon is just beautiful with space to entertain. Four private staterooms and separate crews quarters she will make cruising memories forever.
All systems and maintainence up to date and complete.
- The Viking 70 Sport Cruiser
- Destined to write the latest chapter in high-speed luxury cruising, the Viking Sport Cruisers 70 Motor Yacht delivers world-class performance while raising the bar to new levels of comfort and elegance. The expansive flybridge, accessed from either the molded stairwell on the aft deck or through the salon staircase, offers ample seating, a wet bar with sink, electric grill, and built-in refrigerator. The centerline helm provides superb visibility for the operator and there is a raised sunpad aft with storage below. The davit spans both the flybridge and swim platform to accommodate carrying both a tender and personal watercraft. The teak aft deck is ideal for relaxing, while port and starboard steps flanking the cockpit area lead to the integrated bathing platform for easy boarding and tender access. The salon makes excellent use of the wide beam and allows plentiful seating for family and guests. A large U-shaped settee is to starboard with the well-equipped entertainment center and two barrel chairs opposite. A clever bar area separates the salon from the dining area and features an icemaker, refrigerator, and abundant bottle and glass storage. The galley is equipped for preparing magnificent gourmet meals or a late night snack while star gazing on the upper deck. The main helm offers twin adjustable seating and a sliding door to the starboard side deck, while the adjacent raised dinette forward offers panoramic views and enjoys plenty of natural lighting thanks to the large forward windshield and side windows. The prominent feature on the lower deck is the full beam master suite with its walk through dressing area, built-in entertainment system, and spacious en suite head. The lower lobby area is open to the upper windscreen to bathe in natural light and houses a convenient laundry center and storage area. Elegance continues in the forward VIP stateroom with its en suite dressing table and private head with stall shower. A second VIP stateroom with walkaround berth lies to starboard with a fourth guest stateroom to port. A two berth crew quarter with private shower and head is aft under the cockpit deck for privacy and practicality.
- Condition and Maintainence
- MAN CERTIFIED 1000 Hour maintainence completed on engines. Current engine hours are 1275 Complete detail and waxing of vessel completed 1/2013 Complete detailing of engine room and mechanical to completed 2/2013 New Flybridge settee cushions to be completed 2/2013 Oil analysis to complete 2/2013 on engines, gear and generator
- Equipment and Descriptions
- Salon The main salon features a large U shaped suede leather sofa to starboard, opposite is a 32" flat screen TV w/Bose home theater and two suede leather arm chairs, and a Spiral stair case to Flybridge. Forward there is a cocktail cabinet w/refrigerator, ice maker, bottle & glass storage. Low voltage over head lighting throughout the salon, and a telephone exchange w/shore connections and intercom system. Digital satellite system Drapes U shaped settee 32" Sharp Aquos plasma TV Bose home theater Cruisair A/C w/SMX AM/FM tuner w/surround sound Blinds Carpeting CD player (2) Built in arm chairs Coffee table Galley & Dinette The galley and dinette are one step up from the salon and on opposite sides. The large C-shaped dinette is to port and provides excellent visibility for occupants while underway or in dock. The galley is starboard, just aft the lower helm station, and can be obscured from the salon or helm with the touch of a switch. Teak & Holly floor Microwave/Convection oven (4) Burner stove Water heater Cruisair A/C with SMX Mielei Dishwasher Bar w/granite counter top Central vacuum throughout vessel U-shaped dinette to port Sub zero freezer & refrigerator ISE garbage disposal Lower Helm Compass Furuno RD30 depth sounder Northstar 6000i GPS interfaced w/NavNet Furuno NavNet 1943C radar 64 mile 10.4" display Furuno RD 30 speed & distance log ICOM M602 VHF radio w/hailer Adjustable helm seat Remote spotlight control Trim tabs Anchor remote Adjustable helm seat Remote search light control Egress door to starboard side deck Trim tabs (3) Windsheild wipers w/washers Simrad AP22 Auto pilot Furuno Navnet chart plotter Master Stateroom Full beam midship master stateroom with ensuite vacuflush head; walk through dressing area with large hanging lockers. Dressing table w/stool, large settee & built in night stands. 20" Color TV (2) Night Stands CD player King berth Dresser Drapes Digital satillite system w/receiver Double closet Cruisair A/C with SMX Sony AM/FM tuner with CD/DVD Carpeting Master Head Vacuflush head Linen locker Oversized shower Laundry The master stateroom companionway doubles as the laundry center and features a credenza which houses the Bosch Axxis front loading washer and dryer. The credenza top doubles as a folding or ironing table. Bosch Axxis front loading washer Bosch Axxis dryer Central vac outlet 110v AC outlet Storage cabinets Carpeting VIP Stateroom Forward Forward VIP guest stateroom w/ensuite head & shower, dressing table w/mirror, large hanging locker w/ample drawer space. Carpeting Remote digital satellite system Queen berth 20" Color TV Crusair w/SMX air conditioner Sony AM/FM tuner with CD/DVD Blinds Guest Stateroom Port Side 20' Color TV-Sat TV Night stand with storage Large hanging locker Over under bunks Sony AM/FM stereo with CD/DVD Cruisair A/C w/SMX control Guest Stateroom Starboard Side Night stand with storage Large hanging locker Cruisair Air Conditioner with SMX control Queen berth Sony AM/FM stereo with CD/DVD 20" Color TV-Sat TV Flybridge Flybridge access from salon & cockpit, wet bar w/refrigerated drink box, sink & grill, U-Shaped settee with table, helm & companion seats, hydraulically raised instrument console, Clarion AM/FM CD player with speakers, sunpad with storage, custom installed spare prop lockers, 880 # lo profile davit,complete set of canvas seat, and console covers, full size bimini top. Furuno Navnet 1943c radar 64 mile 10.4" display Radar arch Rudder position indicator Furuno RD 30 speed & distance log Icom M602 VHF radio w/command mike Bow thruster control Spot light control Engine controls w/electronic synchronizers Tilt wheel, w/power assist Anchor windlass, remote Alarms, audible/visual Simrad AP 22 Autopilot Northstar 6000i chart plotter interfaced w/Navnet Compass Davit Furuno Navnet depth sounder EPIRB Northstar 6000i GPS Hailer Duel trumpet horn (8) Adult & (4) Child life jackets 21" Life ring Deck Equipment Cockpit access to side decks, teak deck & extended swim platform, cockpit lighting, cockpit speakers, dockside water, transom shower, aft deck access to crew quarters & engine room, (2) transom doors & upholstered aft deck seating, starboard wing storage, & full wrap around canvas. (2) Glendinning cablemasters Full length stainless steel handrail Navigation light (2) Transom doors starboard & port Foredeck washdown system (2) Winches aft deck-docking Lewmar windlass 300' chain Windshield shade, black textaline Anchor with 300' of chain Boarding gate port & starboard Bow rail Passarelle AC/DC panel Alarms, audible/visual Coast Guard safety package 880# Lo profile davit ENGINE ROOM M.A.N. 2842 LE 404 Engines, 1300 hp each Dual separ fuel filters w/alarms Fuel shut off valve High water alarm 90 gallon holding tank w/pump out Oil pressure alarm Oil transfer system (2) Spare propellers ZF transmission Water filtration system 24v water pump (2) Alternators Bilge alarm Bilge blower (4) 24v Bilge pumps Sleipner bow thruster Glendinning engine control Engine room sound insulation Engine temperature alarm Fire alarm Halon w/auto shutdown fire control system Electrical (2) 12/24 Volt DC electrical system 220 volt 50 amp dockside electrical cable Electrical bonding system Onan 27.5kw generator 110/24 volt lighting system (2) Transformer charles stabilizers Voltage regulator 110/220 Volt AC electrical system Alarm 12/24 Volt alternator Heavy duty battery bank 155 AMP battery charger Battery parallel switch Converter Crew Quarters Located aft w/access from main deck, (2) full berths, crew head w/vacuflush head, exhaust fan, stall shower & sink, hanging lockers. 13" Flat panel TV with stereo system. Could be 5th stateroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.