- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The cleanest, best equipped 48 Riviera on the market, this 2004 has some highly desirable options. Forward windows makes this boat a must see. Upgraded A/C on Enclosed Bridge, Bow Thruster, Underwater Exhausts, High Gloss Cherry interior, Satellite TV & Phone, High end Electronics package, and Much more!! New Davit - 2011, New Dive Compressor - 2011.
*** ESTATE SALE*** ESTATE SALE!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Bright and Spacious 3 stateroom, two head layout. High gloss cherry interior with fit and finish to impress. Enter salon with L-shaped sofa to port, cherry cabinetry to starboard with an L-shaped dinette just forward. Fully equipped galley to port, two steps down with full visibility from salon. Down companionway to starboard is the master stateroom with island queen, and ensuite head, stall shower. To port is quest stateroom with twin bunks. Washer dryer combo is in cabinet in companionway along with access to second head. Forward is VIP stateroom with island queen and ensuite access to second head with stall shower. Optional forward windows in salon, four portholes, airconditioned enclosed bridge with wrap-around seating. Clear Carpet covering through-out.
- Upgraded Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle, 24,000 BTU Sofa, L-shaped, Ultra-leather w/Storage under Coffee Table, Cherry & Glass SAT TV Stereo System w/Dolby Digital Surround Sound Clarion AM/FM/Cassette Player Clarion CD Player, 6 Disc Remote VHF Refrigerator w/Ice maker, under Counter Cherry Cabinets, Drawers & Countertops Window Shades Valances, Upholstered Overhead Hand Rails Carpeting with clear Covering Built-In Storage for Glassware Opening Side Windows Window opens to Cockpit Breaker Panels on Starboard Side
- Mid-Level Galley, to Port Refrigerator & Freezer, Upright AC/DC 2 Burner stove top Exhaust Fan Dishwasher Microwave/Convection Oven Generous Cherry Cabinetry & Drawers Dual Sinks Amtico and Teak Floor Large Storage Compartment under Hatch in Floor Built in Trash Bin Countertop Dockside and Pressure Water System Water Heater Water Tank Gauge Opening Side Window
- Dinette Area
- Forward of Salon and to Starboard, same level Dinette Settee, U-shaped Ultra-leather w/Storage under Cherry Pedestal Table, Adjustable Entertainment Center Opening Side Window
- Master Stateroom
- Island Queen w/Decorator Spreads & Pillows Storage under En-Suite Head with stall shower Flat Panel TV AM/FM/CD Player Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle, 10,000 BTU Hanging Locker, Lighted Cabinet w/Drawers Night Stand w/Drawers Reading Lights Roman Shades Upgraded Hatch w/ Screen Carpeting
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle, 10,000 BTU Queen Island Berth W/Decorator Spread & Pillows Storage under Berth Flat Panel TV Hanging Locker, Lighted (2) Drawers & Overhead Cabinets Roman Shades & Upholstered Headboard Upgraded Hatch with Screen En-Suite Access to Head
- VIP Stateroom - Port
- Twin Berths over & under w/Decorator Spreads & Pillows Hanging Locker, Lighted and Drawers Upgraded Hatch w/Screen Carpet
- Stall showers Vanity Cabinet w/Mirror Solid Surface Countertop & Sink Cabinet below Sink Chrome & Brass Hardware Vacuflush Heads Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle shared w/Staterooms Upgraded Hatch w/Screen Exhaust Fan Tank Watch Ceramic Tile flooring
- Helm & Electronics
- Bow Thruster Caterpillar Engine Displays Electronic Engine Controls Upgraded Bennet Auto Trim Tab System Camera System with Monitor & Recorder Instrument & Gauge Panel KVH M5 Sat TV Satellite Phone Qualcom Cell Phone Signal Booster/Amplifier Antenna Power retractable Antennas Garmin 4212 Chartplotter Furuno FCU 585-Color Sounder Furuno Navnet Chart/Radar/Sounder (split system) 6KW Radar Simrad Autopilot AP21 with Remote Control unit Icom M602 & Icom M45 VHF with remote Microphone locations Directional VHF Radio Antenna Furuno RD 30 Interphase Underwater Color Forward Looking Sonar Compass VHF radio, ACR URP 102 Spotlight, w/Remote Depth Sounder Windlass Control Windshield Washer & Wipers w/delay system Windshield Demister Horns, Dual Todd Upgraded Helm Chairs
- Cockpit & Deck
- 1000 lb UMT Davit - New 2011 Engine Access from cockpit Transom Door Cockpit Freezer Storage in Lazerette Spare Props Multiple Cabinets for Storage Cockpit Sink Tackle Center w/Drawers Tackle Locker Rod holders Fish Box Rocket launchers Taco 18’ Riggers Hot & Cold water shower Saltwater & Freshwater Washdowns Ladder to Bridge Powder coated Spreader Lights Pop-Up Cleats (2) Clarion Stereo Control Swim Platform & Ladder Spray rails Reinforced Cockpit floor for Fighting Chair Blue LED Cockpit Lighting Windlass Anchor w/250 Ft. Chain Anchor Locker w/Access Hatches Freshwater Washdown at Anchor Locker Bow PulCable & TV Connectors Windlass Anchor w/250 Ft. Chain Anchor Locker w/Access Hatches Freshwater Washdown at Anchor Locker Bow Pulpit & Rails Cable & TV Connectors
- Upgraded Generator, Kohler 21KW w/Sound Shield 12V & 110V Electrical systems Output:Shore Power: 220V/1 phase/60HZ Bonding System Battery Chargers Cablemaster w/50' of 50 Amp Battery Parallel Switch
- Engine Room
- Upgraded Cat C-12’s 710 HP Underwater Exhausts Optional extra Fuel tank 270 Gal Awlgrip Engine Room Fresh Water Cooling System Fire Control System, Automatic Oil Change System Hydraulic Steering Bilge Pumps Bilge Blowers Upgraded Cat C-12’s 710 HP Fuel Transfer System for extra Fuel Tank Fuel Shut-Off w/Remote Alarms for High Water, Temp & Pressure Turbo Bilge Fans Dual Racor Filters Bennet Auto Trim System Engine Synchronizer
- The 48’ Riviera has a huge enclosed air conditioned Flybridge with full instrument helm station and features Wrap-around lounge seating forward with wet bar and refrigerator. Flybridge, Enclosed 3-Side Glass, Side Windows open Rear Enclosure in Strata Glass w/U-Zip Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle, 24,000 BTU Upgraded ultra-suede L-Shaped Seating w/covers Seating Portside, w/Storage under High Low Cherry Table Refrigerator & Wet Bar AM/FM/CD Stereo Overhead Hatch/Vent (3) Lockable Hatch to Cockpit, Gas-Assist (6) Rod Rocket Launcher
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.