- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
************Big Price reduction owner wants boat sold present all reasonable offers.
******************One Owner Boat
********************Preferred 3406E CAT Engines With Only 820 Original Hours
Post 50's, and the crews that fish them, have been a factor on the tournament circuit since the yacht's introduction. With the continuing input of those seasoned anglers, the 50's performance and overall functionality has been substantially enhanced - resulting in one of the finest semi-custom yachts ever built.
The 50's recently expanded bridge and improved weight distribution have made for exceptional handling characteristics in all sea conditions. When combined with the yacht's excellent speed and cruising range, the 50 exhibits a level of comfort and performance unmatched in its class.
The spacious 11' 6" cockpit gives ample room and comfort for fishing or cruising. Entering from the cockpit to the Salon, you have an L-shaped ultra leather sofa to port and a dinette with beautiful cherrywood table and L-shaped ultra leather sofa to starboar. Above the dinette is an entertainment cabinet boasting a 27" JVC color TV with Bose surround sound. An ice maker is conveniently located just inside the cabin door to starboard. Walking forward, the well appointed Galley is down to port with a full size Hotpoint refrigerator, Ceran Princess two top burner and Sharp Microwave/Convection oven. There is plenty of storage in the cabinets above and below the beautiful Corian counter tops with built in Corian sink.
Moving forward down the stairs is the Master Stateroom to starboard with Queen walk around berth which is hinged for under berth, cedar lined storage. There is a night stand on each side of the headboard with corian tops, there is additional storage in the cedar lined hanging closets. There is an ensuite master head with electric Raritan head, large stall shower with built in shower locker and vanity with one piece molded counter and sink. VIP is forward with V berth over and under cross bunks, with cedar lined hanging locker and 10" Phillips TV/VCR. Crew /bunk room is to port across from the Master with over under bunks.
The Flybridge is enclosed on three sides with an EZ2CY enclosure with a pull up front panel that attaches to the hardtop. There is bench style seating forward of the Helm, along the port side of bridge and two captains chairs at the Helm. The Helm electronics consist of Northstar 952X GPS Plotter, Northstar 962 GPS Plotter, Furuno radar, Furuno FCV-292 Color Video Sounder, Robertson AP22 Auto pilot, B&G Depth/Temp gauge and two Icom VHF radios - a IC-M604 and IC-M504. There is a handsome stainless steel wheel, ungraded Palm Beach engine controls and CAT digital engine monitors.
Engine package is the CAT 3406E 800HP with only 820 original hours. There is one Westerbeke 15KW generator with sound shield that has 883HRS.
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Built in end cabinet starboard w/Corian top Carpeting w/acoustic padding Chair (1) Engine hatches Entertainment center w/27" JVC color TV w/remote & antenna, AM/FM stereo receiver w/speakers and Bose surround sound Fiberglass floor with engine room ceiling gel coated white Frameless windows w/fixed sides L-shaped dinette w/table & storage L-shaped lounge w/sleeper hideaway Lighting, DC Receptacles, 120V duplex (3) Shades Storage cabinets Teak interior, including large cabin doors Telephone & cable TV outlets Tinted tempered glass Upholstered valances Washer & dryer in Companionway Neutral color interior with easy coloring and classic styling Over sized port and starboard windows with large aft door. Starboard aft corner bar and cabinet with Ice Maker Corian Counter Tops dinette and galley Galley Down with all Full size Hotpoint Fridge,two burner stove top and microwave/convection oven Teak and Holly Flooring in Galley
- Corian galley countertop & sink - Electric range, two burner Exhaust blower Instant hot water Lighting, DC Microwave/convection oven Paper towel holder Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI (3) Refrigerator/freezer w/ice maker- New 2010 Single lever faucet w/pullout spray Soap dispenser Storage cabinets & drawers Teak parquet floor w/storage below Galley is Down and well laid out and outfitted
- Master Stateroom
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Bedspread, quilted Carpeting w/padding Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Floor lights under berth Hanging locker w/light, cedar lined Headboard, upholstered Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Locker w/shelves, cedar lined Mirror on door, full length Mirror over headboard, full width Nightstands w/Corian top, Plan B (2) Pillows w/shams (2) Pillows, toss (3) Queen walk around berth w/6” foam mattress, hinged Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Sheets, 1 set Stereo speakers w/volume control Storage cabinets overhead Storage under hinged berth, cedar lined
- Forward Stateroom
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Berths w/4” upholstered foam mattress Carpeting w/padding Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Hanging locker w/light, cedar lined Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Mirror on door, full length Pillows w/shams (2) Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Sheets, 1 set Storage drawers
- Port Stateroom
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Carpeting w/padding Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Pillows w/shams (2) Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Sheets, 1 set Storage drawers Upper & lower berths w/4” upholstered foam mattress
- Master and Guest head
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields (master only) Electric toilet w/holding tank & level indicator lights Exhaust fan Faucets & fixtures, designer Holding tank w/Y valve & seacocks for dockside & overboard pumpout Lighting, DC Linoleum flooring Medicine cabinet w/mirror Posi-Temp shower valves Private entrance doors Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI Shower stall w/seat, hand held nozzle, light, exhaust fan, towel locker w/light, automatic sump pump & safety glass door Towel bar Vanity w/one piece molded counter & sink
- Molded fiberglass, 11’6” long Area under cockpit gelcoated white Cabinet starboard side w/top loading freezer/refrigerator Cleats, stainless steel (2) Engine room access Fiberglass boarding box Fiberglass cover boards Fiberglass fish boxes, removable (2) w/hinged lid & recessed pulls with Fiberglass walk thru transom door & gate Fresh water washdown w/spigot Gas springs on cabinet lids, stainless steel Hatches drain overboard (2) Hawser pipes, stern (2) Insulated box under salon step Light under shelter overhang, DC Lights under side decks, DC (2) Manual control for Halon® fire system Scuppers (2) Sea water washdown pump, DC Shore water connection w/pressure regulator Shoreline electrical inlet, 50 amp/220V Storage drawers in entrance to engine room, white Tackle & storage cabinet port side w/molded sink & water spray Telephone & cable TV inlet 155 square ft cockpit
- Molded fiberglass, 1 piece Air horn, dual trump Battery parallel switch Compass, 5” lighted DC feed, main circuit breaker panel protected Electronics cabinets Full instrumentation & gauges, lighted Helm & companion chair, adjustable Hydraulic steering Interior storage compartments gel coated white Lounge seating, cushioned fwd. & side w/side rod storage space Monitoring station - bilge blowers, bilge pumps, Halon® fire system, generator & high exhaust temperature Receptacle, 120V weatherproof, GFI Red night vision lights (2), w/opt. hardtop Stereo speakers w/volume control Storage area fwd., in console & fwd. seat Storage areas scuppered for water Trim tab switch EZ2CY front enclosure
- Air conditioner & generator internal sea water strainers Batteries, engine w/fiberglass boxes Battery chargers, electronic, DC (1) Battery condition indicators on bridge Battery paralleling system w/remote bridge switch Bonding system, complete internal w/transom zinc Central vacuum system Electric transmission drive oil gauges Electrical control center w/back lighting, AC/DC thermal/magnetic circuit breakers in separate panels, voltmeter, amp meter & generator controls – in upper salon cabinet Electrical panel protected for overload Galvanic bonding, large dyna plate ground Galvanic Isolator Generator w/sound shield & muffler, fresh water cooled, 15kw Generator battery High water bilge alarm, audible Lights in all hanging lockers on magnetic switches Navigation lights, international Receptacles, 120V duplex each room Riding bearing grounds, shafts Shore cord, 50 amp/220V service, 50’ Shore cord, telephone & cable TV Shore line transfer switch Visual & audible signals for engine high water temperature, low oil pressure & high exhaust temperature Wires color coded and numbered
- Search lights 72 mile Furuno Radar Northstar 952X gps chart plotter Northstar 962 gps chart plotter Furuno FCV-292 color video sounder Robertson AP22 Auto Pilot B&G Depth/Temp guage Icom marine radio IC-M504 Icom marine radio IC-M604 Marine stereo & speakers
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- CAT 3406E 800HP with 820 hrs Air conditioning, 3 zone w/reverse cycle heat Bilge blowers, 4” (2) Bilge pumps, auto & manual (2) Dri-Dek flooring in engine room Dripless shaft & rudder ports Engine alternators Engine and generator hour meter Engine fresh water recovery system, if req. Engine mounted oil filters Engine room air intakes w/filters Engine room fans, 120V 12” (2) Engine room gel coated white Engine room lights, AC & DC Engine synchronizer Engine vibration mounts, 4 point Engines fused separately External sea water strainers Fresh water spigot & hose in engine room Fresh water tank, 240 gal. w/gauge Fuel filters/water separator - engine & generator Fuel gauges for both tanks on bridge Fuel lines, all Coast Guard type A1 Fuel shut-off valves Fuel tanks, aluminum polyurethane coated white, 870 gal. total capacity Fuel transfer pump between tanks Updated Halon® fire extinguishing system w/discharge light - automatic & manual (2 - 20 lb.) Hydraulic Steering Mufflers - engine & generator Oil pump out w/reservoir, engine & generator Paper towel holder, engine room Propellers, nibral four blade (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI, engine room Rudders, manganese bronze Seacocks on all through hull fittings below waterline, w/labels & electrical bonding Shafts 2-1/2” aquamet 22 tapered both ends (2) Struts, V type manganese bronze Through hull fittings clear coated Trim tabs w/zincs, electro-hydraulic Twin diesel engines, fresh water cooled Walk-in engine room w/aluminum ladder Water heater, 20 gallon Water system w/pump, 120V 15 kw Westerbeke Genset with Sound Box 883hrs
- Hand laid-up, molded fiberglass hull, deck, deckhouse and flybridge w/core in hull sides, decks and cabin top Isophthalic gel coat exterior Solid keel, chines and bottom Vinyl ester resin in first two hull layer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central agent Rob Wojciechowski at ( 727) 423-3942 or email@example.com for additional information or to set up a private showing.