- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sporty Flybridge Cruiser that could double as a fishing boat. It is versatile, roomy, and inexpensive to operate, the accommodations for a 28 foot boat include a mid cabin berth below the salon sole, vee bunk forward, convertible dinette, enclosed head with shower, full galley, and good visibility from lower helm.
Turn key ready to go!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Nice size cockpit as you walk through the salon door the galley will be on your starboard side and dinette on the port side, the V bunk is forward and the mid cabin is under the dinette. Capable of sleeping 6.
- 2 burner combo stove Microwave oven Refrigerator/Freezer
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS 546S chart/fishfinder combo w/ Transom Mount in 2011 VHF radio Spot light with remote
- 30 Amp shore cord Battery charger Batteries
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- New manifolds 2012 New bilge pump in stern 2012 New gauges on bridge 2011 New steering cable 2010
- Air condition Trim tabs Full canvas Rod holders in gunnels Swim platform Lower helm station Marine head Shower VCR AM/FM stereo 5CD Disc player Hot water heater All coast guard equipment Cabin floor redone 2011 Stern Thruster Full Canvas 2010 Dock Box
- Inflatable dinghy with 40 LB thrust motor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.